Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted (24512 Views)

SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Fiver: 12:57pm On Apr 15
happened in Uganda, woman already arrested

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by kmaster007: 12:59pm On Apr 15
I shade tears when I watch the video... I couldn't even watch it finished
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by 7upnigeria: 1:00pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
In as much as what that woman did is very wrong, I've never see any government that loves social media clout and eye service like this Lagos government, especially this Sanwo Olu administration, the eye service is just too much. In case they have forgotten, Both public and Private schools in Lagos still allow teachers abuse their students in the name of flogging and punishment, but no they will not see those one's to abolish, it's only the ones that will give them social media clout they are After, Ndi Iberibe.

God knows the foooooools that gave birth to you. The way children behave says alot about their PARENTS. From the way you reason, its not likely you have produced a reasonable leader before in your family IF YOU HAVE EVER PRODUCED ANY, and you are not even likely to produce reasonable children if you end up marrying another good for nothing partner like you. STUPID PEOPLE are also allowed in the society but some you have grown beyond being a nuisance and have become a CALAMITY, your type can cause a CIVIL WAR.

Lagos state govt abolished flogging of children a long time ago. I hope youre matured to do your research. You cant go to any public school in Lagos state and CONFIDENTLY say this.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by CondemnBattery(f): 1:01pm On Apr 15
Personally, I won't admit my kids in a school that doesn't discipline children. Different strokes for different folks. There's nothing wrong with teaches punishing erring kids, as long as they don't injure them
Domaining101:
In as much as what that woman did is very wrong, I've never see any government that loves social media clout and eye service like this Lagos government, especially this Sanwo Olu administration, the eye service is just too much. In case they have forgotten, Both public and Private schools in Lagos still allow teachers abuse their students in the name of flogging and punishment, but no they will not see those one's to abolish, it's only the ones that will give them social media clout they are After, Ndi Iberibe.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by ElSudani: 1:01pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:

You are talking nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Heavensent01(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:

If we look out now the woman will be from that hate filled region

If teachers maltreat their students in the various school in Lagos, can you video the scene upload and see if he won't take action

You're yet to give Sanwoolu evidence of child abuse but you're condemning him for the one others show him evidence

I think they should do a mass psychological test on you m0rons in that East because anyone that doesn't belong to your corrupt toxic party is not a good person to you

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Adesultan(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15
I don't know what private school you're referring to, but I know there's not a single cane in the school my children attend. School authority in fact had to call a PTA meeting for us to decide the punishment they could mete out to the Primary 5 pupils and the duration of punishment..... And we all signed...... I doubt any teacher really flog any child anymore even in public schools

Domaining101:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Josephkabila12: 1:05pm On Apr 15
An evil woman
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Makunahatata: 1:05pm On Apr 15
Her name go be one Chioma or Chiamaka
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Confirmedzombie: 1:06pm On Apr 15
They should also declare the person who video it wanted.

Although he or she did a good job but however have some questions to answer for not confronting the woman after the video

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by CrossRhodes: 1:07pm On Apr 15
alphonsojaybaz:
Lagos Govt. seeks help finding woman assaulting baby in viral video

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/15/lagos-govt-seeks-help-finding-woman-assaulting-baby-in-viral-video/
the person wey do video suppose give that woman kungfu kick
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by olisaEze(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15
Useless clout chasers. This was posted on X last week by Frank Nweke Jnr. Who has since rested because the suspect is a Ugandan, who has been apprehended by the Ugandan authorities. The Lagos state govt. can’t claim they’re unaware of this, unless they share the same internet connectivity with China! cool
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by pretydiva(f): 1:17pm On Apr 15
But why are some women wicked and heartless cry
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by HNICEARTH: 1:30pm On Apr 15
Spybradd:
God bless whoever made that video.
Thank God for the woman beating the baby in the view of others,the baby own don better...it will soon become govt responsibility.
Evil woman

Not in nigeria. Something that happened in Uganda
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Cantonese: 1:32pm On Apr 15
Very good.

I hope this very vile and evil lady is found. I also sincerely hope she is handed over to area boys to teach her the lesson of her life, after showing the boys that nauseating video. Also the fellow who made that video should be arrested and given some military punishment.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Oakenshield: 1:49pm On Apr 15
Spybradd:
Thank God for the woman beating the baby in the view of others,the baby own don better...it will soon become govt responsibility.
Evil woman
the person who did that video is mad because after videoing it. Beat the hell out of the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Papayaayasager(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15
tunjiajayi:

Most likely an igbo woman

cry

Igbo's don't wear Ankara she a Yoruba woman they are known to be very wicked
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Obierika(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:

There is nothing wrong with flogging a child so long as it's not abuse.

If you like you can decide tot to flog your own kids and when they become uncontrontrollabe don't come her to blame anyone else
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by emonis88: 1:58pm On Apr 15
How r they sure it happened in Lagos?
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by sylve11: 1:58pm On Apr 15
Faposky95:

E get one wey be my mama neighbor.... beating the help na her way.
I wan report am, but I believe,he suppose collect nook or crook before dem come pick am up.

If you report her to police, police go tell her sey na you report her. You sef go dey at risk. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Offpoint1: 2:00pm On Apr 15
Spybradd:
Evil woman
I've witness such action from a woman, the baby was just 10 months old. I have zero time for video, the anger in me was on uncontrollable, I descended on her with thorough beating and broke her head with bottle. If it wasn't for the quick intervention of people, God knows I should be in jail by now for murder. She ended up in the hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by beardedboy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
I'm not a fan of sanwo but your post is pure hate. Flogging students is different from beating a baby with dangerous objects.

Schools are allowed to discipline children by flogging but within limits defined by codes of conduct. Learn!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Gboom: 2:33pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
You must be a wicked soul by comparing school flogging to this wicked act on a toddler.

What is wrong in flogging erring student if you are not a low I.Q person?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by wallaze(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:

Ogbeni no talk watin u no know
Lagos state has banned flogging in schools both private and public any teacher caught in the act will be punished
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by ACCALSBFVideos: 2:35pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
yeasterners don come again

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by ComeToJesus: 2:38pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:

Get help soon.
Is that infant up to school age?

I'm sharing this app with sick people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Ensa777(f): 2:55pm On Apr 15
tunjiajayi:

Most likely an igbo woman

cry

Igbo woman collected your birthright.It happened in Uganda but somehow found it's way to Nigerian Twitter which made former info min to look for the culprit and yesterday he reported the lady had been found

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by lesbiconverter: 2:57pm On Apr 15
What about those harassed by the police?
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by TYCO77: 2:58pm On Apr 15
[color=#000099][/color]
Domaining101:

You cannot compare beating a toddler to disciplining a pupil. ''Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline [correction administered with godly wisdom and lovingkindness] will remove it far from him''. Proverbs 22:15 Amplified Bible Version.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by TYCO77: 3:06pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Tunde835(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15
While i codemn abuse of any form, i really think Lagos state government should have better things to do.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by MuslimIgbo: 3:08pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Tried To Steal A Phone From A Passenger In A Bus, Gets Caught / Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos / Police Arrest Redeemed Pastor Involved In Burial Of Murdered Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.