Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others (12096 Views)

Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. / Can One Be Punished In A Work Place Without, Giving Code Of Conduct? / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others by Timmi: 8:13am On Apr 16
Ejiakusmith:
You no go use your brain 🧠🧠 abi ....... Which one be enemy of progress ...... If truly his working let price of food stuff come back to normal

Go and tell your market people that the basis of their increase in the cost of food stuff - exchange rate, petrol and diesel have come down and are coming down, but just like you - enemy of progress, they will not reduce the price because of man's inhumanity to man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Undeniable Facts About Working In A Nigerian Office By Nkem Ndem / Farming Or Return To His 50k Per Month Job? / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.