Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook (39591 Views)

Efficient Laptop Stand To Ease Back Pains Set Posture Right / We Love This Story About How Did Bill Gates Become The Richest Man In The World / Man Claims Jumia Sold Him A Refurbished Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by NairaOcean: 3:25pm On Apr 15
A tech-savvy buyer was recently duped by a scammer selling what was advertised as a cutting-edge MacBook laptop, only to receive a box of meticulously painted "Apple Tile." shocked

The unsuspecting buyer, thought he had stumbled upon a fantastic deal while browsing an online marketplace. Excitedly anticipating the arrival of his new MacBook, he eagerly opened the package upon delivery, only to find a carefully crafted tile bearing the unmistakable Apple logo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFT_WQtg06U

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by EreluRoz: 3:32pm On Apr 15
Ever since I was scammed online for a huge sum of money, I don't buy things online anymore and I'm very careful with my dealings online. The idiot said her name was Fathia Afolabi, I told her I'll get her but she thought I was joking. They tracked her down but I didn't want her to go to jail, so I just collected my money and told them to let her go.

You can't scam me and go scot free except I just want to look away, I'll not move an inch from where I am to get you arrested. Useless people everywhere.

191 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Lalami3232(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15
😂😆 grin cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by EreluRoz: 3:34pm On Apr 15
Lalami3232:
😂😆 grin cheesy
What's funny? Are you one of them?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by SETHARTHUR(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15
People are very wicked. Death to all scammers.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by ItisWell22(f): 3:36pm On Apr 15
Reason I patronize online vendors with extreme caution. 😢

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by EreluRoz: 3:38pm On Apr 15
ItisWell22:
Reason I patronize online vendors with extreme caution. 😢
No matter as the thing enter my eyes I'll look away. Fathia Afolabi scammed me in six figures but I collected everything back and said my final goodbye to doing anything online

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Babbyad: 4:07pm On Apr 15
Lol. She will be shocked!
EreluRoz:
Ever since I was scammed online for a huge sum of money, I don't buy things online anymore and I'm very careful with my dealings online. The idiot said her name was Fathia Afolabi, I told her I'll get her but she thought I was joking. They tracked her down but I didn't want her to go to jail, so I just collected my money and told them to let her go.

You can't scam me and go scot free except I just want to look away, I'll not move an inch from where I am to get you arrested. Useless people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by ObaKlaz: 4:08pm On Apr 15
The first man to use Apple Tile Pro Max. cheesy grin

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Domainer1999: 6:33pm On Apr 15
;D3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by ValCon888: 7:11pm On Apr 15
Anybody can be scammed. To prevent falling victim, use an escrow or physically inspect the goods before parting with your funds.

However, your best bet is buying from reputable vendors like Amazon with reliable return policies.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by theophorus(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15
Well, me I never buy anything online before.

And na cos of this kain things.
All these people wen dey find quick money.

Dem don sell Fufu to me before for ComputerVillage, na 2010 this thing for happen ooo.

Since I no get energy for wahala,make I kuku dey my dey.

7 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by REGINALD001(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15
BUT AM JUST WONDERING HOW SOMEONE CAN COMFORTABLY RELY ON UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL FOR AN ONLINE TRANSACTION, NOT EVEN A FIRM THAT YOU CAN TRACE OR LOCATE IF THE TRANSACTION FAIL.

ANYWAY MOST TIMES IT WORKS OUT FINE. BUT I NO FIT SHAA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Activityj(m): 4:24am On Apr 16
Get me on whatsapp, I want to discuss with you
EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Nicepoker(m): 7:25am On Apr 16
Activityj:
grin grin Man down.

23 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by dontrulee: 7:39am On Apr 16
EreluRoz:

I wonder how people trust these online people. If I'm not holding it physically, I'm not buying

14 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by EreluRoz: 7:43am On Apr 16
dontrulee:

I wonder how people trust these online people. If I'm not holding it physically, I'm not buying
That was my first and last attempt. I already got her details and pictures of her, so I thought she would behave well but she turned out to be a scammer. I just told her I'll get her and never said anything again till she was picked. Funny enough she was still using that handle for business after blocking me. Very stupid lady

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by PerfectStranger(m): 8:05am On Apr 16
Nicepoker:
grin grin Man down.
Rescue team on guard grin

13 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by PerfectStranger(m): 8:06am On Apr 16
Activityj:

10 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Apr 16
This is one of the reason why I don't make purchases online undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53am On Apr 16
cheesy
Na once dem run am street
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Rexymania(m): 9:26am On Apr 16
Wicked people
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by CodeTemplar: 10:08am On Apr 16
too many scammers online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Jesterinjay: 10:24am On Apr 16
theophorus:
Well, me I never buy anything online before.

And na cos of this kain things.
All these people wen dey find quick money.

Dem don sell Fufu to me before for ComputerVillage, na 2010 this thing for happen ooo.

Since I no get energy for wahala,make I kuku dey my dey.
this fufu thing
How do they do it??
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by theophorus(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16
Jesterinjay:
this fufu thing
How do they do it??

How much you go pay to get the street OT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by inoki247: 6:02pm On Apr 19
Lol ask him the price he buy am mak we start from dere...

There's Alot of verified online gadget store buh cheap things will lead Dem to where dem no know....

I remember when Wish or wetin the app name dey sell goods online u fit see AC after u order and get delivery and see say na dummy u order.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by vowiski(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by kingzjay(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19
This pain is better imagined than experienced... Chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Godada(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by id4sho(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19
Awoof dey run bele sad
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19
So sad
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Promismike(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Used Laptops For Everyone / Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like / Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.