Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook (39642 Views)

Efficient Laptop Stand To Ease Back Pains Set Posture Right / We Love This Story About How Did Bill Gates Become The Richest Man In The World / Man Claims Jumia Sold Him A Refurbished Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by faceland: 6:05pm On Apr 19
😂
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Kingzmate(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19
YOU EVEN GET LUCK SAY HIM DELIVER SOMETHING cheesy

OJOKO IN LONDON cool
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by DeGods007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:
Ever since I was scammed online for a huge sum of money, I don't buy things online anymore and I'm very careful with my dealings online. The idiot said her name was Fathia Afolabi, I told her I'll get her but she thought I was joking. They tracked her down but I didn't want her to go to jail, so I just collected my money and told them to let her go.

You can't scam me and go scot free except I just want to look away, I'll not move an inch from where I am to get you arrested. Useless people everywhere.

Dey play...you never jam better scammer

You go cry blood that day

2 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Kemadealadire(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19
I buy most of the things I need online and I sell online as well. I haven't been scammed and I haven't scammed anybody.

The key to buying online is doing your due diligence.
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by ItisWell22(f): 6:11pm On Apr 19
Talktalk2022:
Sportsolutions2 another scammer

This face looks like that lovey NLder’s husband.
I may be wrong though…
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by lymelyte(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19
grin grin
ObaKlaz:
The first man to use Apple Tile Pro Max. cheesy grin
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by tnerro1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19
U get strong mind to buy things online in Nigeria, na pizza be the only thing I fit buy online in this country
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Coolsat(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:

This face looks like that lovey NLder’s husband.
I may be wrong though…
He's the one. Revenueboost husband 😂
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by EPIJOE: 6:13pm On Apr 19
FOR SALE
A land facing main Express from Epe to Ijebu ode at iraguishi Epe.
Can be used for shopping mall, hotel, or a filling station.
Freehold.
Family survey,
Deed of Assignment
Asking price #35M.
Size 972Sqm.
Call for inspection
Serious buyer pls.
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Pootle: 6:16pm On Apr 19
only greedy person can be scammed. what have worth is worth paying the full price
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by nedekid: 6:17pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:
Ever since I was scammed online for a huge sum of money, I don't buy things online anymore and I'm very careful with my dealings online. The idiot said her name was Fathia Afolabi, I told her I'll get her but she thought I was joking. They tracked her down but I didn't want her to go to jail, so I just collected my money and told them to let her go.

You can't scam me and go scot free except I just want to look away, I'll not move an inch from where I am to get you arrested. Useless people everywhere.
You should have made sure she payed dearly to teach her a lesson.
Now she will go on to scam others.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by mukthar2000(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19
Computer villager guy have tought alit of Nigerians to be a professional .
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by pikechukwu6(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19
He still dey speak in nose grin

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by 99thEnemy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19
ObaKlaz:
The first man to use Apple Tile Pro Max. cheesy grin
grin
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Babscleaning(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19
Tech savvy not street savvy,sorry brother, people can channel their energy to more productive legitimate works
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by nicho450(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:

Pls use one of your powers to assist the person above
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by TableLeg(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19
In this day and age...... Lol
Can never be me!
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by NOwazobia: 6:27pm On Apr 19
My buying ends with Jumia, or Ali Express in the past.

1 Like

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by article1: 6:28pm On Apr 19
The person who delivered the item should be arrested. Through him the scammer can be tracked down.
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by BignameMorgan: 6:29pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:

Keep calm. You can be scammed and the scammer will go free.

1 Like

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19
If it's too good to be true... Then you are about to be scammed!

Only say, una too dey greedy for awoof and cheap things.
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by israelmao(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19
This is a clear fraud and complete product misrepresentation.
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Olam09(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19
Maybe the macbook got bricked.

1 Like

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by PETERENI1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19
Why not inspect your product before letting go the dispatcher! To at least confirm that your product is okay and authentic
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19
Funny guy... He asked for it... It has happened to me , I saw Samsung S20 on Facebook I jumped on it ..the said they are doing promo, I ordered, the delivery guy refused me to open and check , he said i have to pay first... I insist of opening it he said unless I pay and if I didn't want to buy , I have to pay for the courier service, I told my friend who came with me to pick it to be fast , immediately I pay he have to open if fast and check, immediately i gave him the money before the guy could even tear the folder the delivery guy don start machine disappear... The guy nah Pakistani... The phone nah 3 grade chinko phone ... Since that time I learn ooo

2 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by tareigns(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:

Miss/Mrs, good day. If you are a Nigerian,what geopol zone are you from?
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by nairalee(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:

Next time lock them up. If they know the only repercussions for their crime is forfeiture of the proceeds they won't change.

1 Like

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by nairalee(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19
dontrulee:

I wonder how people trust these online people. If I'm not holding it physically, I'm not buying

You're just like me. I'm the biggest skeptic. Infact if I've not held it and scrutinised it very carefully I'm not buying. Even physical stuffs I go stress u as a buyer before agreeing. My mama thought me at a very tender age.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Berezuski: 6:49pm On Apr 19
The Apple tile even came with a manual
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by hakym619(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19
EreluRoz:

Please help me out. I need to nab a scammer who executed a mouth opening civil service job racketeering last year , and still continuing.
Re: Man In Pains After Scammer Sold Him "Apple Tile" Disguised As Macbook by Goldbw122(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19
The shortness of the video makes me laugh.. 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Used Laptops For Everyone / Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like / Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.