Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber (24803 Views)

Anambra Woman Loses Pregnancy In Police Custody / Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15
Prison is congested with these clear cut cases waiting for judgement..

They should speed it up and kill em all

Capital punishment is the only way to solve crimes in Nigeria
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Menclothing1: 4:29pm On Apr 15
This is evil
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by rinaballa: 4:29pm On Apr 15
Evil
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15
No wonder people detest Shari'a law.

Not northern Shari'a law o..that's nonsense o..

Original Shari'a law... Saudi as example
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Sabadon(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15
crush and smash him
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Emmanuel30a: 4:30pm On Apr 15
MrCover:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/15/woman-trying-to-conceive-for-8-years-loses-pregnancy-after-attack-by-one-chance-robber/
They should use her for ritual... Did they use her for ritual and spiritual...? It's only eve that has been used for ritual in the spiritual, that would conceives...or wants to conceives...
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Burruchaga71(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15
It will never be well with druggie
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by dannyspeejay(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15
Send him to his Creator
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15
Spiritual attacks, evil spirit is real.

We overcome them by power of Almighty God. Fire
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Neddstark: 4:40pm On Apr 15
They should let the woman torture him in a room with an iron rod for 5minutes.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Makunahatata: 4:40pm On Apr 15
Na this kind thing jungle justice fit well well...make Judge please allow him to be stone to death for market square 😢
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Deeneji84: 4:41pm On Apr 15
[ you must be heartless ote author=tiswell post=129453746]Hope it wasn't a set up to make the husband hold on from taking a second wife.

Fear that gender![/quote]
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by ugbarreta(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15
omg!!! He should be jailed or killed.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by EnglishUsa: 4:47pm On Apr 15
AbuTwins:
Just give am 25 years each for 2 counts of forced miscarriage! (50 years in total)

Give am 10 years each for 2 counts of assault of the pregnant woman! (20 years in total)

Sentence him to 70 years imprisonment!

If he dies before the prison term, let his corpse continue the jail term!

Make the woman take heart!
Her time never reach to have kid!
people are very wicked.... I wish I can handle this case myself.... I will use something to tire his hands and block his urinary tract and I will make sure he urinate once in a week inside the prison for 50 years... And I will be posting him in all social medias everyday so that others will learn

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by SKYHIGHfx: 4:48pm On Apr 15
He should be burnt alive
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Arostar2023: 4:48pm On Apr 15
Emu4life:
They are hiding his name bcuz some people will shout 'Marginalization' when the name is released grin
Nawa for you Oo. Check the shape of his head na grin
Crime knows no tribe or gender...evil men are is evil.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by spartachico(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15
Somebody loml
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by AbuTwins: 4:50pm On Apr 15
EnglishUsa:
people are very wicked.... I wish I can handle this case myself.... I will use something to tire his hands and block his urinary tract and I will make sure he urinate once in a week inside the prison for 50 years... And I will be posting him in all social medias everyday so that others will learn

He is too wicked!
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by pikechukwu6(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15
All this people should be backed with 50yrs in prison
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by OALandAgents: 4:53pm On Apr 15
Very wicked people! that was how I had to jump out of a moving bus to escape these wicked one chance people.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by illuminutty: 4:55pm On Apr 15
What are the names of the robbers?

We the Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, NCAN, Awkuzu Branch want to know.

Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Franzinni: 4:56pm On Apr 15
Justicemy8:
dis guy must from the RONU clan
he is a SpongeBob... From the dimensions on his medula ... That is why he reasons in sharp angles ... Becasue his brain constantly bounces around his skull like snooker ... You must be a sponge bob too ... you see how easy it is to be prejudice and bigoted even though it is better to harmonize and synergize....
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by lhurd: 4:58pm On Apr 15
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Cantonese: 5:05pm On Apr 15
Why has this man not been beating with a wheel spanner until he suffers as he made that woman suffer? His ugly face must be made uglier than it presently is please.

What an evil man. Such people should be handed over to the Sharia police to be given the short sleeve treatment.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by ignis: 5:13pm On Apr 15
OMG... people are evil.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by toujurs: 5:19pm On Apr 15
People like this don't deserve trial, kill them instantly. Kill the animal instantly
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by tubolancer(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15
Justicemy8:
dis guy must from the RONU clan
Stop , don't jump the gun, we all knew the perpetrator, the same people, the same life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Weknowbetter: 5:20pm On Apr 15
Ugly swollen face bastard. Prayers to the lady I hope she is safe away. His street monkeys might seek her out to keep her from testifying
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by akinmusi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15
This guy resemble killer bean
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Nukilia: 5:32pm On Apr 15
Send him to Saudi Arabia prison
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by pocom16: 5:40pm On Apr 15
If he was Igbo..he would have been named..yeye force
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by godofuck231: 5:42pm On Apr 15
The way God de take punish ass holes , he would first wait for him to be in his bathroom before his wardrobe sets on fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Sister's Husband In Kano (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport / Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.