Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber (24823 Views)

Anambra Woman Loses Pregnancy In Police Custody / Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Majesty7: 5:47pm On Apr 15
MrCover:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/15/woman-trying-to-conceive-for-8-years-loses-pregnancy-after-attack-by-one-chance-robber/

Just turn him upside down, tie his scrotum and hang him on a short tree. His hands tied behind him and let his head be above the ground by just a feet.

He deserve all type of death
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by BeigJawnson(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15
AbuTwins:
Just give am 25 years each for 2 counts of forced miscarriage! (50 years in total)

Give am 10 years each for 2 counts of assault on pregnant women! (20 years in total)

Sentence him to 70 years imprisonment!

If he dies before the prison term, let his corpse continue the jail term!

Make the woman take heart!
Her time never reach to have kid!

You don talk wetin hold sense but come finish the talk with wetin no sweet me, how you go say her time never reach to have pikin. So those 8years she dey with out belle, wetin you go call that one? And belle come, one wicked soul wound the woman and lose belle, you say her time never reach to get pikin, if her time never reach to get pikin, why she come get pikin for her belle?_
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by treatise: 6:52pm On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
Very disheartening. His crimes are many.

Murder, theft, assault and more.
Theft abi robbery?
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by MaziObinnaokija: 7:39pm On Apr 15
angry Dey should use same spanner 🔧 to break his 🦵, use handcuff to break their ✋️
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Emdebby2: 7:42pm On Apr 15
So sad to lose pregnancy after so many years of waiting. God will provide.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by enemyofprogress: 8:13pm On Apr 15
We don't need to know his name or where he comes from, the shape of his head says it all. Na dem grin grin grin
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Jayhome24: 8:42pm On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
Very disheartening. His crimes are many.

Murder, theft, assault and more.

Just dey look am hin go hear am wella, lazy idiot growing pot belly in crime
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by armadeo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15
MrCover:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/15/woman-trying-to-conceive-for-8-years-loses-pregnancy-after-attack-by-one-chance-robber/

He has been arrested for the same crime before.

This one no learn lesson.

Either na fabu or that nigga got to go see his maker.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by lukency(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15
If we talk say sharia is the way out, them go say we want Islamize the country. Under sharia, it's tit for tat. Anyway continue with your Ajebo legal system wey dey romance criminals.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by zumbigbo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15
If na him do am...open drill to his cranium, make all that grey juice spill out
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Everydaylove: 5:28am On Apr 16
He's completely finished. Stay away from crime.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Maysdevices(f): 10:29am On Apr 16
tiswell:
Hope it wasn't a set up to make the husband hold on from taking a second wife.

Fear that gender!
It is man that committed the crime, no woman is here is screaming ‘MEN!’ Like men do when women are caught in crimes

But this one has managed to still insert women into a man’s crime

Obsessed gender
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by tiswell(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16
Maysdevices:
It is man that committed the crime, no woman is here is screaming ‘MEN!’ Like men do when women are caught in crimes

But this one has managed to still insert women into a man’s crime

Obsessed gender
rest,feminism doesn't suit you
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Maysdevices(f): 1:09pm On Apr 16
tiswell:
rest,feminism doesn't suit you
Your mama feminist

Undercover rapist
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by AbuTwins: 2:07pm On Apr 16
BeigJawnson:

You don talk wetin hold sense but come finish the talk with wetin no sweet me, how you go say her time never reach to have pikin. So those 8years she dey with out belle, wetin you go call that one? And belle come, one wicked soul wound the woman and lose belle, you say her time never reach to get pikin, if her time never reach to get pikin, why she come get pikin for her belle?_

Whenever her time reaches she will give birth without any hindrance!
It is not all rain that wants to fall that will eventually fall!
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by BeigJawnson(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:

Whenever her time reaches she will give birth without any hindrance!
It is not all rain that wants to fall that will eventually fall!

That is not the point... We pray we don't encounter anything evil. It was her time to have baby and that was why she was pregnant, yet the hoodlum hurt her and made her lost the child. And what if her enemy and not her doesn't have any baby again nko? You submission here is off key...
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by AbuTwins: 3:06pm On Apr 16
BeigJawnson:

That is not the point... We pray we don't encounter anything evil. It was her time to have baby and that was why she was pregnant, yet the hoodlum hurt her and made her lost the child. And what if her enemy and not her doesn't have any baby again nko? You submission here is off key...

It is her time to get pregnant but not her time to have the baby!
Nothing stops an action when it is destined!

She won't have kids if she is not destined to have it!

Not everyone is destined to have kids!

Jesus and John the Baptist are close examples!
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by tiswell(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16
Maysdevices:
Your mama feminist

Undercover rapist
obviously your mama didn't show you love enough as a child to insult others'
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by BeigJawnson(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:

It is her time to get pregnant but not her time to have the baby!
Nothing stops an action when it is destined!

She won't have kids if she is not destined to have it!

Not everyone is destined to have kids!

Jesus and John the Baptist are close examples!

That is still off key, Destiny can be tampered by wicked people. She is destined to have a child and that was why she became pregnant..
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by AbuTwins: 3:38pm On Apr 16
BeigJawnson:

That is still off key, Destiny can be tampered by wicked people. She is destined to have a child and that was why she became pregnant..

Did anyone tamper with the destiny of Jesus or John the Baptist?

Jesus was crucified and died at 33 yrs!
John was beheaded as a birthday gift! John too died as a youth!
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Maysdevices(f): 4:17pm On Apr 16
tiswell:
obviously your mama didn't show you love enough as a child to insult others'
And I will insult you again if you mention me needlessly when I did not mention your generation in the first place

Noodles for brains
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by tiswell(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16
Maysdevices:
And I will insult you again if you mention me needlessly when I did not mention your generation in the first place

Noodles for brains
May help come your way soon enough.
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by 6ixT8: 4:56pm On Apr 16
A face of someone who has used his glory in the passed through SOAP bathing. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Maysdevices(f): 7:49pm On Apr 16
tiswell:
May help come your way soon enough.
May the spirit to mind your dirty business when you are not mentioned come up upon you soon before you get killed like the mindless rat you are

Good for nothing dolt
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by tiswell(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16
Maysdevices:
May the spirit to mind your dirty business when you are not mentioned come up upon you soon before you get killed like the mindless rat you are

Good for nothing dolt
Seun
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Mukina

Rule 2
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by tiswell(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16
Maysdevices:
Omo. This dude is lamest human I’ve ever come across Nairaland..

This one think say I dey follow am do 200mb, wetin Nairaland account mean to me? I’ve been on this platform for years without creating an account

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You jam something today

Next time you will careful who you respond to

Descendant of an animal

You just dey rant like a typical brainless naija girl.

Olosho kobo kobo
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by tiswell(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16
Maysdevices:
Omo. This dude is lamest human I’ve ever come across Nairaland..

This one think say I dey follow am do 200mb, wetin Nairaland account mean to me? I’ve been on this platform for years without creating an account

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You jam something today

Next time you will careful who you respond to

Descendant of an animal

I'm sure you are one frustrated single moma cos you are beginning to sound like your ilks around this forum
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Maysdevices(f): 10:39pm On Apr 16
tiswell:
I'm sure you are one frustrated single moma cos you are beginning to sound like your ilks around this forum
And you sound like an illiterate jobseeker with nothing better to do

Get busy or send your CV
Re: Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber by Maysdevices(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16
tiswell:
You just dey rant like a typical brainless naija girl.

Olosho kobo kobo
Two replies for one mention?

Your pain has just started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured / Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.