Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter (31513 Views)

Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) / Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:30am On Apr 16
AngelicBeing:
l have heard you and l will discuss with my fellow Angels to blow the trumpet 🎺 but make sure you have your garment of salvation on and you are washed in the Blood of the Lamb tongue
I don't have garment o embarassed

Send me money so that I'll buy. cry
Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by Ebukamatth(m): 7:57am On Apr 16
If you can't father the child
Why Bleep the woman without condom

Why Bleep at all??
Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by AngelicBeing: 8:27am On Apr 16
Gbadugbakun:

I don't have garment o embarassed

Send me money so that I'll buy. cry
shocked

1 Like

Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by 99thEnemy(m): 9:05am On Apr 16
SIRKAY98:
Why poison a living soul? There are some things we can avoid and walk away from.
Na dead soul people suppose poison?
Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by Pinkyposh(f): 10:17am On Apr 16
His life will be over before he will be free.
Wicked father
Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by princefunm: 10:27am On Apr 16
DoWhatThouWilt:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13306305/Georgia-father-sentenced-prison-poisoning-infant-baby-daughter-breastmilk.html

Na wa ooo...

This life no balance at all.

At all at all.

Me I don dey find pikin for 12 years. God bless another man with pikin and e come kill am. 8 days old. And na only 50 years dem give am. Dem suppose poison am sef make e take e eye see as e dey be.

It is well oo

It is well.
Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by Lovelydaisies: 1:17pm On Apr 16
princefunm:

Na wa ooo...

This life no balance at all.

At all at all.

Me I don dey find pikin for 12 years. God bless another man with pikin and e come kill am. 8 days old. And na only 50 years dem give am. Dem suppose poison am sef make e take e eye see as e dey be.

It is well oo

It is well.

It's well. Hang in there. God will do it.
Re: Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter by BeeNG3: 5:55pm On Apr 16
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble / Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured / Kidnappers Of A Priest Arrested By Imo Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.