Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me (1945 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17
MOG6670:
youth are suffering in silent. Depression is taking over them. But with focus and consistency we go laugh last

I'm not going to be back in Nigeria for a long time. I end up dashing people all the money I plan to flex with.

Too much unnecessary pain and suffering because of corrupt politicians.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by Evolutionism: 5:30pm On Apr 17
PulaPower:
Naso so digital skill dem go dey mention..

Ask them the digital skill, them no go see anything better to mention..

grin grin grin

Lower your voice comrade
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by MOG6670(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17
otipoju:

I'm not going to be back in Nigeria for a long time. I end up dashing people all the money I plan to flex with.

Too much unnecessary pain and suffering because of corrupt politicians.
hahaha you made me laugh hard with your first paragraph. When did u japa? Which country
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17
MOG6670:
hahaha you made me laugh hard with your first paragraph. When did u japa? Which country

During Jonathan's tenure. North America
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by RickyJesus: 7:57pm On Apr 17
otipoju:

You lack basic comprehension.Your bitterness will be good for cooking bitter leaf soup. Were somebody.

I mentioned the driving license example to give an example that nothing is impossible. You must always try. Thats the point. Where there is a will, there is a way.

The training that i found and attended and got a new job, how did i find it ?. It started with a simple google search. You start searching and continue to dig deeper and deeper until you get what you want, instead of wasting your youth playing sports bet and talking about lovers.

The corporate world trades in value. Youbare paid what an organization thinks that you are worth to them. If you have what an organization needs badly,they will do all they can to get you irrespective of location.

In my case i received many rejection letters and told myself that a time will come, i never apply for work. Na work go dey find me because i will develop myself to that point where i will have what an organization needs.

That is my reality now and i don't even bother reading the up to 10 e-mails every week that I get from recruiters asking if I am available for work.

Guess what i was inspired by a friend who was poached from his company with a $ 20,000 dollars bonus. Paid 20k dollars to leave his current company and come work for them. My eyes were opened that day.

Last December a Project Manager that lives in Lagos that i know well because na my inlaw was paid $20,000 end of year bonus. She has helped two of her close friends get similar Project Management jobs.

Things dey happen and men and women who dare and are willing to pay the sacrifice to suceed are doing things that are beautiful to see.

Who tell you sey I dey try motivate your papa.
You think the world owes you anything. You want update or link wey you no pay for abi craze dey worry you ni. You think that is how the world works? Nothing for something?

You bitter stupid self no even humble you dey tell your papa mate to shut up. Na that gambling don fry your brain cells

You are not willing to pay a simple price in doing small basic research. You dey find update for faceless forum. Proper crase dey your head.

You get time to dey play sports bet and create thread to talk about lovers when people are doing meaningful things with their life. Original thunder fire your mouth for the nonsense wey you dey talk since.

Your stupid logic is that " it's not possible so I won't even attempt it." Meaning you have failed the first test of success already.

It's different from saying " I've done this , I've done that what else can I do ?...then dem go hold your hand and guide you in exact steps if dem like ...because nobody owes you anything

Say you dey even play gamble self dey irritate me sef. As you dense reach you don't know that e get where you go dey skillful reach ,you go call US government sey you will be a great asset to their country make them give you chance to come live for their country. There is actually a program for it but I no go name am here.

Change that your gambling circle. Or else you will waste your life.
My friend shut up with the long needless epistle that doesn't help anybody, you don't have anything tangible to offer anybody here; you even have time to go through my post and accuse me of gambling; just from my post?

You are just very ignorant and idiotic for making that assumption (things are not what they seem); and you can't mention a single place people could look into after learning the skills? You are a waste of space.

I am not expecting any update from you right from onset because I know you don't have anything to offer, just want to make it obvious to everyone that you are just a motivational speaker with no solid update to give, telling grown up adult to use Google and YouTube? Go fvck yourself.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by kpakpakpa(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17
RickyJesus:

My friend shut up

Go fvck yourself.
One thing i detest so much is motivational quotes. I'm also not taking side in the matter because many will think that its because of the promise he made to me that is making me bias.

1. He posted a motivational quote truely. When you complained he was kind enough to list areas of focus for beginners. He also drop a link and a little advice. What kind of update do you want again? He also said that is not a shortcut route to get rich quickly but one may not regret at the end. What do you want him to say again?

2. His post was a civilized one devoid of hate or name calling. You are the one that brought insults in the discussion

Sorry sir if this post did not reach well, i know we are hungry and angry in this country but lets not pour out on innocent individuals on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by MOG6670(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17
otipoju:

During Jonathan's tenure. North America
waw decade ago. I'll like to one or two things about this "japa" process from u. Can we connect on facebook?
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 2:22am On Apr 18
MOG6670:
waw decade ago. I'll like to one or two things about this "japa" process from u. Can we connect on facebook?

Na that one go hard. I treasure my anonymity here. Na here I fit abuse person wey abuse me. Real life I go comport myself because I no want stain.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by MOG6670(m): 2:35am On Apr 18
otipoju:

Na that one go hard. I treasure my anonymity here. Na here I fit abuse person wey abuse me. Real life I go comport myself because I no want stain.
hahaha i know the high level of anonymity that goes on here. But truely i can risk my own if that stand as a means for me to step ahead. I'll give u mine. And let me know when u've added so that i can modify my qoute
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by otipoju(m): 2:38am On Apr 18
MOG6670:
hahaha i know the high level of anonymity that goes on here. But truely i can risk my own if that stand as a means for me to step ahead. I'll give u mine. And let me know when u've added so that i can modify my qoute (pls add me at JONATHAN HARAMTU MARKUS) u'll see me with navy blue attire and bag

Modify. I don get your name. I go find way to reach you anonymously I appreciate sey you understand
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by MOG6670(m): 3:03am On Apr 18
otipoju:

Modify. I don get your name. I go find way to reach you anonymously I appreciate sey you understand
done
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me by goran3310: 3:59am On Apr 18
Pentagon007:
Congratulations to me guys. I have just made my first million naira. I made this money through savings from the teaching work that i do. I am excited to have achieved this milestone. By this, I have become a millionaire before 30 Lol. I am 29 currently. I know that to a lot of people here, it is nothing but to me, it is quite a milestone. Especially if i reminisce back to when I finished from university, i was so confused and did not know what direction to go. I was so broke and had no job. I have always wanted to be successful, have a good business and build a comfortable life. So, when i eventually got a job, with the help of my sweetheart and advises from her, I had to sacrifice some things and was very disciplined with my spendings before i could come up with this amount. I intend to save some money, then learn a business and go into it. So what did i do? Whenever i receive my salary, i save first and spend from what remains. So guys, do you think i can realize my plan and how did you feel when you made your first million?
Buy for that money if you can Swiss francs or US dollars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Abduction By A Nigerian Parent / Adewusi Name Meaning / April Fool Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.