Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner (14121 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex / Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by olaolulazio(m): 9:03am On Apr 17
predictor1:
Those Kenyan runners have no shame. They are a disgrace to Africa.
the Ethiopian runner is from Pluto abi.
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by MrBONE2(m): 9:04am On Apr 17
predictor1:

Am deeply pain Bwana, Kenyans and Ethiopians should be banned from from all sports including Guwara Guwara for life cheesy

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by blancsn1: 9:05am On Apr 17
What do you know.

Have you ever heard of fixed scores in football matches by Europeans ? I bet n have played that before n cheated out of my money.

No de let all this European brain wash you about being righteous. This act is wrong no doubt but it is everywhere.

predictor1:
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by gabbasin: 9:06am On Apr 17
What an act of selflessness by the African runners, let the Chinese too feel what it is to become a winner, it's not all about winning but giving others chance to taste victory
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by MaziObinnaokija: 9:11am On Apr 17
grin cool DAYLIGHT ROBBERY grin cool

SCAMMERS grin
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by just2endowed: 9:13am On Apr 17
mytime24:
Kenya and Ethiopian

Na them get marathon

Why are their physiology different from any other humans on planet earth?

Why are they build for this long running and endurance?

What's the size of their hearth like?

They ran almost like a pack of wild dogs known for endurance running and long distances

1 Like

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by Benrosaria(m): 9:14am On Apr 17
It's a privilege for Kenyans and Ethiopians to be granted visa to come run in Beijing, China.

Na only for Africa, we no Sabi steal money and yet we call ourselves thieves.

slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by predictor1: 9:19am On Apr 17
blancsn1:
What do you know.

Have you ever heard of fixed scores in football matches by Europeans ? I bet n have played that before n cheated out of my money.

No de let all this European brain wash you about being righteous. This act is wrong no doubt but it is everywhere.

So that makes it right for the Kenyans to make a mockery of their sports so openly for all to see. That Chinaman is number 77 in the world. It's like Barrow FC beating Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal in succession. Even in football the fixers are not that stupid. But some of you know nothing. I'll leave it at that.
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by predictor1: 9:20am On Apr 17
MrBONE2:

Am deeply pain Bwana, Kenyans and Ethiopians should be banned from from all sports including Guwara Guwara for life cheesy
grin
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by BuyMeBanger: 9:28am On Apr 17
Tonytonex:
sanction for what?
It's their decision. Can you run a marathon?
Ah-Ah, c'mon it's a competitive sport not some jog in the park, no matter the reasoning(he's my friend or they'll reduce our country's debt etc) it's an illegal move and I hope they're all found guilty and sanctioned this including the Chinko.

I bet the people behind them making this move must have been cursing in the background at the Africans for making it soooo obvious.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by Advancedman(m): 9:29am On Apr 17
the African trio just one second behind in joint-second place.

Better race fixing.
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by Bluntemperor: 9:35am On Apr 17
MrBONE2:

True talk!
They should be ashamed of their evil Motives -by slowdown to give Gold to the Chinese!
What a disastrous and Foolishness act!
Are the Chinese slowing down for Africans in their quest to be great in Science and Technology?
Terrible and Shameful!
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by iampeterben(m): 9:37am On Apr 17
Fixed!
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by blowjohn(m): 9:46am On Apr 17
Bluntemperor:

In Putin's words - the Africans are too low on things concerning them,as they think Americans and Europeans are gods but these Kenyans, should end up in Siberia Jungle by falling African hands!
Shameful Act Indeed!
No wander the South Africa President is jumping up and down on new Monetary Order!

Great words! So sad sha
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by blancsn1: 10:08am On Apr 17
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by goslowgoslow(m): 10:11am On Apr 17
Welfed:
That is called gbajue........Chinese are criminals
This small article you cannot read to comprehend what a shame.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by goslowgoslow(m): 10:12am On Apr 17
CrossRhodes:

If you read very well you will see it's same Chinese calling for investigation........

But I'm sure your own people will cover up and claim it's the other ones hating on you..
The guy is dull, he doesn't even understand what he read..
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by ufotunang: 10:54am On Apr 17
Shame to the African that ran the race.. corrupt people
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by BluntCrazeMan: 10:58am On Apr 17
predictor1:
To Africans,, everything is Market..
Everything and Anything can be sold in exchange for money.
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by AirBourne: 11:14am On Apr 17
They could have been threatened by Chinese mafia
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by netmillionaires(m): 11:38am On Apr 17
If it is Access Bank Marathon, the id1ots will win everything winnable.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by Peacefulguy90: 12:16pm On Apr 17
CrossRhodes:

Well they are all going to be disqualified for not playing fairly..

There are rules, nigeria Una no like rules
Those people didn't collect bribe,thou they allowed the Chinese guy to win it deliberately cos in that marathon,four of them are all winners........it's a sign of sportsmanship....I have seen others carry thier collegue even to the finished line
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by seunayantokun(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17
They may not have taken a dime. Maybe in the spirit of comradeship, they just wanted the Chinese to win and did just that.
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by Tunde835(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17
KIDfurniture:
Money is involved.. Africans will sell anything for money while oyinbo is after the record.
Money all the way. Record way Kenyans don win tire. Make the Chinko win small too.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by NOwazobia: 3:48pm On Apr 17
A slave hardly has an ambition.

The story of Jacob and Esau comes to mind

Very Pathetic embarassed
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by meobizy(f): 4:00pm On Apr 17
Na them know. Everybody has a price.
Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by Tonytonex(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17
BuyMeBanger:

Ah-Ah, c'mon it's a competitive sport not some jog in the park, no matter the reasoning(he's my friend or they'll reduce our country's debt etc) it's an illegal move and I hope they're all found guilty and sanctioned this including the Chinko.

I bet the people behind them making this move must have been cursing in the background at the Africans for making it soooo obvious.
you are very funny.

Whatever! Nobody should disturb them.
Anybody that is angry, should go and run

1 Like

Re: 2 Kenyans, 1 Ethiopian Accused Of Fixing Half Marathon To Favour Chinese Runner by Beey(f): 12:30am On Apr 18
predictor1:
Excuse you! Not justifying what my people did, but didn’t you see the Ethiopian too? They were probably promised more money by the Chinese this nonsense. It’s interesting how be blame governments for corruption, yet it starts at the grassroots. That was painful to watch as a Kenyan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Records Is HARD To Break Or Unbreakable? / Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History / My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.