Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) (23241 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / I Will Walk On River Niger This August, Just Like Jesus Did – Prophet Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:31pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

1. what of those countries that dont eat Nigerian dishes?

2. which foods should they be eating ad not eating?

3. will they now start eating the Nigerian dishes that can take you to heaven?
let me screenshot and send this message to the HR of Aljazeera organization in Qatar shocked
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Boyjaco: 12:39pm On Apr 16
lol wahala dey this country

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Love56743: 12:47pm On Apr 16
I don't blame them i only blame those who believe all this fake prophets, The Bible my people perish because of lack of knowledge.. The only thing that can take someone to hell is sin...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Snowx: 12:49pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Christianity is now a joke to these people.

Very terrible situation....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Callosobruchus: 12:53pm On Apr 16
geoworldedu:
You can't know for certain that it is not mama God but baba God. God seems more like mama instead of baba.
Nahhh!God is a Baba.If God created us in his image and likeness it is likely that he had a female partner,imagine how the Bible described angel Lucifer;the most beautiful angel,hope you're getting my point.Now,after the misunderstanding between God and his wife Lucifer,he divorced and chased her out.To get back at God,Lucifer his ex wife,with the intent to get back at God went to eve(when Adam had gone out to drink beer and watch the Champions League)to speak with her woman to woman,she convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.When Adam came back Eve who must have learnt one or two bottom power skill from Lucifer convinced Adam to eat from the fruit as well,the simp agreed.Because of that we are buying fuel at N700/litre today.
PS:the effect of the forbidden fruit is gradually fading out as you can now see small girls shaking their nyash half naked on TikTok.Make I stop here before Baba God come redirect the thunder come my area.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Apr 16
AngelicBeing:
let me screenshot and send this message to the HR of Aljazeera organization in Qatar shocked

what of those countries that dont eat Nigerian dishes?

which foods should they be eating ad not eating?

will they now start eating the Nigerian dishes that can take you to heaven?
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by oyeb15: 12:54pm On Apr 16
If u still go to church in Nigeria, you are still mentally enslaved.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16
chatinent:
Come kirikiri you say no. Today na DPO birthday, enjoyment wan finish us.
DPO for kirikiri...
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by geoworldedu: 1:00pm On Apr 16
Callosobruchus:
Nahhh!God is a Baba.If God created us in his image and likeness it is likely that he had a female partner,imagine how the Bible described angel Lucifer;the most beautiful angel,hope you're getting my point.Now,after the misunderstanding between God and his wife Lucifer,he divorced and chased her out.To get back at God,Lucifer his ex wife,with the intent to get back at God went to eve(when Adam had gone out to drink beer and watch the Champions League)to speak with her woman to woman,she convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.When Adam came back she convinced Adam to eat from the fruit as well,the simp agreed.Because of that we are buying fuel at N700/litre today.
PS:the effect of the forbidden fruit is gradually fading out as you can now see small girls shaking their nyash half naked on TikTok.Make I stop here before Baba God come redirect the thunder come my area.
I think the christian god is a haemaphrodite, rather than a baba alone. Holy spirit may be the baba, because he impregnated Holy Mary. Then Jesus is their son.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by geoworldedu: 1:00pm On Apr 16
oyeb15:
Yes o. Big time enslavement.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Callosobruchus: 1:04pm On Apr 16
geoworldedu:

I think the christian god is a haemaphrodite, rather than a baba alone. Holy spirit may be the baba, because he impregnated Holy Mary. Then Jesus is their son.
Hehehehe.Make we stop here before we come turn this thing to C Ronaldo vs Messi;dah argument no di finish.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Teejaney88(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
and some DUMP followers will swallow this hook, line and sinker...πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by victorazy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16
Heaven's Gatekeeper
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by victorazy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16
oyeb15:

One day you go want to go church BUT too late grin
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by UnknownQueen(f): 1:08pm On Apr 16
APOPTOSIS:

Which pastor is actually doing the right thing?
All are FAKE, it just depends on the pH scale of the mockery. Religion was orchestrated by man for God and not the other way round. Open your eyesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Religion is simply a way people have chosen to acknowledge a supernatural and divine being.
God is neither a Christian nor Muslim.
Hope you are aware nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So who is God or the source?
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Kay25(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvY3KyMqctA?si=6hzIWYC1XL8rEXo0

Not Nigerian prophet biafra owns this Nigerians get sense pass this shii na
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Shomek(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16
This people sha
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Verbtips(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16
Amaka you owe us explanation, come here con explain
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Kingzmate(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16
HAHA OGBONI PASTOR cheesy

WHAT ABOUT FRIED INDOMIE SPICED WITH SOME LITTLE GANJA grin

WHERE WILL THAT ONE LEAD TO

HIGH, HEAVEN OR HELL cool
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Fortune109: 1:33pm On Apr 16
Hmm

Almost on track but...

For the one to hell...He didn't mention Pork...

For the Good ones he didn't mention bread and fish or meat...many prophets favorite...

😁
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Albertone(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16
chatinent:
Come kirikiri you say no. Today na DPO birthday, enjoyment wan finish us.
When did kirikiri become police cell?
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by dkidd: 1:35pm On Apr 16
zebszebs:
I just ate one delicious black soup yesterday with pounded yam (note: not poundo, POUNDED YAM).

If this means that I am going to hell, then so be it!!!
I can do anything to eat that food right now, black soup and real poundy with goat meat and fish scattered abroad
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by NOwazobia: 1:37pm On Apr 16
I have noticed something over sometime now.

The Igbos are more christians than any other tribe, but they make joke of Christianity than any other tribe.

Their Pastors are more crooked just like their Business men...

Gosh! What a tribe. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by NOwazobia: 1:41pm On Apr 16
jesusjnr2020:
Here's what Jesus Himself had to say about that:

Mark 7:15 (KJV)

There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark 7:18-23 (KJV)

And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

That's why it's good for Christians to the teaching of Christ so they'd be able to discern teachings they hear inside the church that are false and did not come from God but men.

God bless.
Please, can you help us preach to Righteousness2...

He is such a nuisance and a blood sucking bible carrying war moger, who is killing the souls that he is ment to save...

Mind you, I am not any better, but those who mention the name of the Lord should do that with pure heart.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 1:45pm On Apr 16
Obrigardo:
Christianity is now a real joke.
I thought it was what comes out of you that makes you the sinner and not what you take in. Meanwhile many of these churches are home to child predators and sexual abusers. Stop following these wayward "men of god" who are mostly delusional and cultish.
I'm not surprised. Since when these mofos started reducling Christianity and fish brain people said we should not touch their anointed I knew that time will come like this. We've not seen anything yet. That's why they can have the courage to ge sleeping with people's wives and raping men and u still have people defending them. They are untouchable, who shall speak against them?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Quebec91(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16
No lies
EreluRoz:
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by WorldRichest: 1:55pm On Apr 16
The6thAustralia:
Bread and beans better top that list angry

Ma Bread and Garri dey top
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by DJInfluence: 1:56pm On Apr 16
The only reaction I have after watching this is that of laughter.
The unfortunate truth is that some people in that congregation will believe him and start eating only these foods in order to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by WorldRichest: 1:57pm On Apr 16
Obrigardo:
Christianity is now a real joke.
I thought it was what comes out of you that makes you the sinner and not what you take in. Meanwhile many of these churches are home to child predators and sexual abusers. Stop following these wayward "men of god" who are mostly delusional and cultish.

What you take in can also make you a sinner oooo. Imagine girl we dey suck prick and swallow sperm, shey that one never defile her inside?
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Tabletuner(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16
zebszebs:
I just ate one delicious black soup yesterday with pounded yam (note: not poundo, POUNDED YAM).

If this means that I am going to hell, then so be it!!!

One candidate of H E L L spotted.
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16
Emeka Onu is a clown. He is the son of Prophet Jerry Fufeyin a Warri based Prophet. Emeka no know book o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.