Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? (7490 Views)

PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / Definition Of Marriage To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by mrgreen1(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2006
I don't think it matters. If i wanted to marry her then yeah i'll agree
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by desiree(f): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2006
I think there is a different between proposing marriage and talking about marriage. I think about 90% of marriage are initiated or insinuated by the woman. Proposing is actually buying a ring, find a very romantic location, getting down on one knee and actually popping the question. If you asked me- that is a man's job, if a girl does that that would be weird and un-natural undecided
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by tukur2002n(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2006
i have to think 2ce before responding to that as many factors determine the yes or no.
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by olodo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2006
o boy shine your eyesooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
your YES or NO means , grin grin grin YOU ARE HOOKED shocked shocked shocked
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by beyunce(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2007
I dont think theres anything wrong with a girl proposing to a guy.
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by blackchief(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2007
I would say yes if i like her and No if i don't.
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by amaikama(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
@poster!! well, as for me ooohhh!! i will feel alitle embarrassed cause i should be the one to say what she said but since she start the ball rolling i will politely ask her if she is really serious and what did she see in me that she want to marry me

If her answer is okay by me. oh boy, i don get wife be dat oooohhhh!!! grin make u dey there dey ask question make u no go marry grin
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by ramonacee(f): 12:36pm On May 22, 2009
nothins wrong in our doin that. cool cool
as for me the guy would do all tho
se for me.
gets the beautiful ring, at a very romantic location,go on his kneels, and beg me to marry him! grin grin
i talk my own be that.
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by JJYOU: 12:43pm On May 22, 2009
ramonacee:

nothins wrong in our doin that.  cool cool
as for me the guy would do all tho
se for me.
gets the beautiful ring, at a very romantic location,go on his kneels, and  beg me to marry him!  grin grin
i talk my own be that.
and you say you be romancee na wao.  for this jet age?

it is not as bad as it seems. just a small matter of saying when will you marry me will always get you to the altar faster than you know.

try it you may enjoy it and begin to thank me
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by brutal(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2009
nothin wrong with it.it happens everyday.if d girl is a wife material,i'll gladly say yes.
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by Bibiegirl(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
As for me ooo, there is no big deal in a girl proposing marriage to a guy,propably the girl is capable and it is a yes or no thing, and also ther might be circumstances surrounding her proposing. But as for me ooo not in this life wl i propose to a guy but as a matter of fact there is no big deal in it or may be the chick is already turning or has turned into a miserable spinster.
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2010
Big deal.
A woman see a snake and a man see a snake, all that matters is for the snake to die, regardless who killed the snake
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by omoishola: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
i go accept afteralll oyher men might be lookin 4 d same opportunity
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by lafflaff123(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tricky question. Being thinking about it since I came across this post and really cant answer it without taking some things into cognizance.

Why would a girl propose? love? desperation? age not on her side? the man is comfortable? or what if she is the one comfortable? the man has been dragging his feet after years of dating to make her honorable? family pressure on her?

But the decision eventually lays with the man to decide if the lady is worth being a wife material, by either accepting or refusing her proposal. If I love the girl and I know she is what I want then I will say yes and we can go ahead then with it.
Re: What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? by causewahala: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
lafflaff123: Why would a girl propose? love? desperation? age not on her side? the man is comfortable? or what if she is the one comfortable? the man has been dragging his feet after years of dating to make her honorable? family pressure on her?

^^^
Several factors. Could be ur swag na die!!! cheesy More often than not, it has to do with age of babe/foot dragging by guy.

You right about one thing though, the guy has to decide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relating With In-Laws From A Different Tribe / Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage / Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.