Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude (19144 Views)

FG To Give Up Majority Stakes In Its 4 Refineries, To Be Privately Managed / Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss / 3 Modular Refineries To Begin Operations In 2019 — Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Idaytesj29(m): 10:56am On Apr 16
Bentacur007:

Why must you mention Obi

You don’t know anything you can type?

You have been mentioning Tinubu as Tinubu and Tinupoo etc all over the internet and you don't want him to mention Obi supporters, what goes around comes around. Calm down and take some soaking of the shit you regularly splash and splatter around. grin
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by chukiz(m): 11:00am On Apr 16
Ok today we pay in naira, tomorrow dagote is about to begin, the next day the price will reduce. Can we just start for God sake. Thank you
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by viodemus: 11:02am On Apr 16
In a journey of 1000 km; when you go 1 or 2km, and then stop to start praising yourself too long, that static action can be detrimental.

This is not a sit down to celebrate progress. This is only good for the company.
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:05am On Apr 16
yoruboid:
Tinubu keeps getting it right

I don’t wanna imagine an Obi presidency

The country would have gone up in flames and the economy chaotic

El Rufai will always remind and tell you better what an Obi Presidency will be like where there is zero rushed decisions without proper planning of the effects...

But come to think of it, why involving Peter Obi into your Master's mess

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by jamesversion: 11:19am On Apr 16
agabusta:

Stories. We have gone this path before. Nothing can be achieved by threat on social media.

But I can be appeased with one curvy big-assed babe from Ibadan.

Oh Damn, I miss Yoruba ladies. Since I left Lagos for PH, i haven't had any. sad
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Skyehigher1: 11:25am On Apr 16
By the end of this year Nigerians will be celebrated
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Haaland21: 11:29am On Apr 16
Spirit247:
Even in the next Election, I'm likely to still vote for Obi. I didn't want Tinubu to win the Presidential Election but he seems to be proving to know this Truth: https://www.nairaland.com/8062987/lies-corn-not-being-originally#129462972

Don't waste your vote....

Obi can't win....

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Koretsignatures(m): 11:32am On Apr 16
That's good one, Baba Sheyi is getting it
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by TossTos: 11:48am On Apr 16
Soothing relief , if implemented...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by favor914: 12:11pm On Apr 16
Spirit247:
Even in the next Election, I'm likely to still vote for Obi. I didn't want Tinubu to win the Presidential Election but he seems to be proving to know this Truth: https://www.nairaland.com/8062987/lies-corn-not-being-originally#129462972
There is a big difference between what you want, & reality, who will remove a southern President, to replace him with a southern Impostor, you must be a kid in Nairaland? quite obvious you know nothing about politics in Nigeria.

No Southerner in Nigeria will run against Tinubu in 2027, & no Northerner can defeat Tinubu in 2027.

Gringory Obi’s best part to the presidency was to have been Atiku’s running mate in 2023, but an over zealous misconstrued ambition made him miss the opportunity.

Serious minded opposition parties, should be grooming a strong northern candidate for 2031.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by delvzy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16
Make all these modular refineries come list for NGX to raise capital for their sustainability.
On a serious note, govt need to foster policies that breeds more healthy competition in the petroleum space.
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Bentacur007: 1:03pm On Apr 16
Idaytesj29:

You have been mentioning Tinubu as Tinubu and Tinupoo etc all over the internet and you don't want him to mention Obi supporters, what goes around comes around. Calm down and take some soaking of the shit you regularly splash and splatter around. grin
When did I mention tinubu
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Needlemover: 1:03pm On Apr 16
helinues:
cheesy
Imagine the idiot called HELL-ANUS
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by skidomiller(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16
Naira should continue to appreciate
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Fortune109: 1:45pm On Apr 16
Nice job!

Who doesn't allow trade in her own currency in the first place??

Who does that!
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by frog12: 3:24pm On Apr 16
EFCC should arrest anyone who sells in DOLLARS grin grin grin
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by IAmHim1: 8:34pm On Apr 16
I predicted this already!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/8050528/dangote-refinery-selling-petrol-predicting

Yayyyy

Your BEST ECONOMY ANALYST EVERRRRRR
Every one else is counterfeit.... everyone else lolzzzzzz

It is I

First of my name
Father of logic and emotions
The unburnt
Breaker of chains
Freer of chains
Leader of the first men
First men of the leader
Etc etc grin

Nostra damus

I know I know
I feel soo underrated right now. But you don't see me blowing my trumpets or anything like that on nairaland do you

DO YOU

Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by adem30: 9:42pm On Apr 16
Bentacur007:

Why must you mention Obi

You don’t know anything you can type?
. Because he must make u sad and he have achieved that
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by richie240: 9:57pm On Apr 16
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by commoditiesnig: 8:51am On Apr 17
Very good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano / Adamawa LP Guber Candidate, Umar Mustapha Dumps Obi For Tinubu / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.