Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48492 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
midear i HATE doing my hair, why do you think its always hidden in braids? grin

i hate combing, styling whatnot angry i go soon cut am sef tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

midear i HATE  doing my hair, why do you think its always hidden in braids? grin

i feel you, me sef i wan cut am but my liver no reach that levels grin tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
boy cut weave its frggiiiinnnn hot, no braids till later grin

took an hour plus , was not watching the time, infact i ran off first sef grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by spikedcylinder: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2009
Its a weave - Pro 10 bohemian curls. I look like a poodle. grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
mukina2:

boy cut weave its frggiiiinnnn hot, no braids till later grin

took an hour plus , was not watching the time, infact i ran off first sef grin
thinking of getting a wig like that maself. . .dont think i have the time or energy to sit for all those hours for braids cry embarassed

spikedcylinder:

Its a weave - Pro 10 bohemian curls. I look like a poodle. grin
cute cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:26am On Jun 30, 2009
mukina2:

midear i HATE doing my hair, why do you think its always hidden in braids? grin

If you cut it eh angry tongue

@Topic. . .again in a pony tail, too tired to comb the hair sef undecided
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 3:32am On Jun 30, 2009
@ topic a huge afro ( my own natural hair)

its as hot as hades here cheesy
, cant be bothered to plaster anything on my skull

will prolly think of something next week! embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by spikedcylinder: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2009
When lions start to roam about in that 'fro, don't come here looking for catapult. tongue grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2009
dominique:

thinking of getting a wig like that maself. . .dont think i have the time or energy to sit for all those hours for braids cry embarassed

cute cheesy
my dear its very very verrrrrrrrrrrrry hot here, so am sticking to shot hair styles till it gets cold grin

iice:

If you cut it eh angry tongue

@Topic. . .again in a pony tail, too tired to comb the hair sef undecided

err . . tongue i will sooo cut it grin

mammmy water angry kiss kiss

Ika kiss kiss
mammy water twinnies tongue

Spikey
she always get catapult tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 2:51am On Jul 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

When lions start to roam about in that 'fro, don't come here looking for catapult. tongue grin

hahahahaha!  grin grin grin na only catapault?  grin grin

@muki mammy water ke? cheesy mammy water na fish na! grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2009
Laydee don't you dare cut it angry kiss kiss

Mon twinny kiss kiss
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 4:09am On Jul 01, 2009
me loff kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss still rocking my afro ( inhabited by lions oh! ) grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:22am On Jul 01, 2009
grin grin Pesin suppose fear o grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 4:30am On Jul 01, 2009
iice:

grin grin Pesin suppose fear o grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by spikedcylinder: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2009
ikamefa:

hahahahaha!  grin grin grin na only catapault?  grin grin

LOL!
No wonder you are "plenty". When hunger catch you, you'll just reach up for some "bush meat". grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2009
my natural hair kinky de kinky
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2009
Average Mohican with low sides and 2 short side partings SWAG! tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chiogo(f): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
A perm - an hour and half, I think.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

[s]Average Mohican with low sides and 2 short side partings SWAG! [/s] tongue

lies angry say the truth, you did vuvusela on your head grin tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2009
mukina2:

lies angry say the truth, you did vuvusela on your head grin tongue

Shut up. . . . I had an haircut on Monday! tongue cheesy kiss
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut up. . . . I had an haircut on Monday! tongue cheesy kiss
liar! grin you did vuvusela booth style with RSA flag on the tips, cheesy aww seeeetie wink tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 03, 2009
@post
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 3:54am On Jul 03, 2009
FL Gators:

@post

wot kinda hair is that shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 03, 2009
LOL. Google Nigerian hairstyle and this is the kinda hairstyles that pops up.

Oh plz, dnt try to act innocent. wasn't this the hairstyle you had on last week? I just wanna copy cat you grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2009
FL Gators:

@post

grin the things they did to our heads when we were small but not like this medusa kind sha tongue
I still see people with this hairstyle grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2009
FL Gators:

@post

Just exactly what she deserves with the tribal marks shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
that sh*t remind me of the mask of Medusa. . . some weird spirit with snake for hair cheesy tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chiogo(f): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
FL Gators:

@post

OMG!! I remember that hairstyle. . .but mine used to be fly as shit tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by oyinda3(f): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
chiogo:

OMG!! I remember that hairstyle. . .but mine used to be fly as shit tongue

mine too tongue I loved the hairstyle
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chiogo(f): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2009
Haha, same here.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2009
Is there a reason why you guyz aremaking fun of my hairdo? angry

dominique:

that sh*t remind me of the mask of Medusa. . . some weird spirit with snake for hair cheesy tongue
Ohh, so you tring to say I look like Medusa? angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 04, 2009
~

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.