Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A (9955 Views)

More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Set To Increase Electricity Tariff / Electricity: Uncertainty, As Discos Bid To Pull Out / Electricity Consumers To Pay More As Discos Hike Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by RealLordZeus(m): 11:07am On Apr 16
1 hour in 1 week, can someone explain what band am I?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by fastseo: 11:08am On Apr 16
MajorOvakporaye:
Sane Nigerian youths should be thinking of abandoning the sinking ship called a country. Go out and experience a better life. Nigeria is gone and it is irredeemable. Useless idiotic rulers and their stupid daft supporters.

Nigeria is not a sinking ship rather a blessed country with valuable minerals.
Only we have leaders that steal resources so we should unit and demand for better leaders to occupy position. Look at Abia state for an example.

Running away to foreign land is not guaranteed unless you are offered a COS by a reputable organisation other than that it's not easy out there

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by sirblend: 11:08am On Apr 16
K
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by BigDawsNet: 11:08am On Apr 16
Band A 4hrs
Band B 3hrs
Band C 1hr

The reality
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by fastseo: 11:10am On Apr 16
Pascal9:
those countries you planned to run to was built by humans like you.

I tire oh.
They all want cheap and easy way out but will line up in elections n vote based on ethic n religion lines

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by shortgun(m): 11:11am On Apr 16
When you have incompetent people like Tinubu in power don't expect anything to work aside propaganda

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Blitzking: 11:13am On Apr 16
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Elxandre(m): 11:13am On Apr 16
I'm on band A and It's worse than band D sef most times.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Blitzking: 11:13am On Apr 16
RealLordZeus:
Band ZY

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Luckki1001(m): 11:15am On Apr 16
Blaze14k:

They will come for you hehehe

To what end? Even if all the youth japa, did they japa "completely"? Their families and friends are still here, so even if they have escaped Nigeria personally, they have not done so entirely. So, it is for those friends and families that the poster is correct in advocating that we should still try and salvage the country. Problem is, we are not voting the right candidates into positions of power and influence, so this cycle will still go on.

God epp us.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Abaziaka: 11:15am On Apr 16
The agony of band B,C,D,E users and I know it will get to this

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Alayiwola: 11:16am On Apr 16
You don't know IBEDC
CountinBlessins:
PHED in Rivers state is the worst disco ever!!! Nkpolu, Mercy land, etc all in arkness 4 to 5 days a week, Rumuodumaya same thing.

PHED CEO should be sacked by NERC, that Dr Benson Uwheru is useless , Dr Ajagbawa should be reinstated as PHED CEO
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by RockyEyo(m): 11:19am On Apr 16
Which band B is receiving 16hrs of light my place is under band b and I bearly get 4hrs of light this days I .... arrant rubbish of the first order.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by chloride6: 11:21am On Apr 16
This is electricity caste system is a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by clems88(m): 11:22am On Apr 16
The most annoying thing is that wev not had light in a month for up to 2 hrs , yet this idiots get Mind bring nepa bill yesterday which shows almost 5k. angry
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by yesloaded: 11:23am On Apr 16
RealLordZeus:

Band Z
Since beginning of this week, I no get just 1mins of power supply but I don't care

Very soon, I will disconnect my wire from the pole in front of my house as I no longer need their epileptic power supply. Since January, 5k recharge not used up to 10% because we hardly enjoy cumulative of 24hrs power but this year na something else cos sometimes titao darkness for 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Inspirer1: 11:28am On Apr 16
I've said it too, discos will only prioritise Band A owing to that policy....so bad

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Luckki1001(m): 11:31am On Apr 16
RealLordZeus:

I would have said "bandit" but even bandits dey get more power supply than the law-abiding citizens grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by jayce232: 11:35am On Apr 16
But these people didn't even make the slightest effort to improve power supply at all before increasing tariff? Which kind evil mind we get like this as a people? Being a black man is a curse! I don't think there is any greater curse than this

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by LZAA: 11:36am On Apr 16
ignis:

If all Nigerians adopt a defeatist attitude like you and "japa", who will steer the country towards progress and redemption?
Let's not give up on Nigeria. We need to work together for positive change instead of abandoning hope.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
This one is playingπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
If you want to leave biko leave
Let the change people enjoy change

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Charlie2020(f): 11:38am On Apr 16
Which band A are they prioritizing. I'm on the so-called band A but hardly get up to 6 hours light per day due to frequent outage
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by LZAA: 11:38am On Apr 16
Luckki1001:

To what end? Even if all the youth japa, did they japa "completely"? Their families and friends are still here, so even if they have escaped Nigeria personally, they have not done so entirely. So, it is for those friends and families that the poster is correct in advocating that we should still try and salvage the country. Problem is, we are not voting the right candidates into positions of power and influence, so this cycle will still go on.

God epp us.
God is not coming to "help us"
He detests hypocrites and tribalists
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by zionstaar75: 11:43am On Apr 16
MajorOvakporaye:
Sane Nigerian youths should be thinking of abandoning the sinking ship called a country. Go out and experience a better life. Nigeria is gone and it is irredeemable. Useless idiotic rulers and their stupid daft supporters.
town crier
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Luckki1001(m): 11:47am On Apr 16
LZAA:

God is not coming to "help us"
He detests hypocrites and tribalists

You are very correct. I always tell my prayerful people that God has given us all the tools needed to solve our problems. Baba has far bigger things to face than listening to the hypocritical cries of Nigerians as most of our problems are self-inflicted.

Our mates in other countries take the bull by the horn and oust incompetent leaders but see how we are sitting back tolerating what would have set other countries on fire. Secondly, the average Nigerian sees his co-patriots as figures to be fleeced at any opportunity. Till now, prices of things in general no gree drop even as dollar has fallen below N1,000.00 but watch how quickly they raise prices even when "old stock" bought at previously low prices are still in stock.

No be small thing, boss. But we go still dey solicit for Baba's help, to do for us and our loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by maestro299: 11:49am On Apr 16
MajorOvakporaye:

Don't later come and be disturbing us that the white man is racist when they treat you like the leech that you present yourself as.

Pascal9:

Luckki1001:

You are very correct. I always tell my prayerful people that God has given us all the tools needed to solve our problems. Baba has far bigger things to face than listening to the hypocritical cries of Nigerians as most of our problems are self-inflicted.

Our mates in other countries take the bull by the horn and oust incompetent leaders but see how we are sitting back tolerating what would have set other countries on fire. Secondly, the average Nigerian sees his co-patriots as figures to be fleeced at any opportunity. Till now, prices of things in general no gree drop even as dollar has fallen below N1,000.00 but watch how quickly they raise prices even when "old stock" bought at previously low prices are still in stock.

No be small thing, boss. But we go still dey solicit for Baba's help, to do for us and our loved ones.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by StarGraphicX: 11:52am On Apr 16
Crafteck1:
Lol, get inverters
with 30k minimum wage?
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by iswallker(m): 11:54am On Apr 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Me nor even know the band way we dey here in Benin city

Because the way Bedc dey treat us he sure us say we are bandit

Damnnn niggar
Bros we should not deceive ourselves again
We Nigerians are tribalistic, fake, wicked and hypocrites

A friend of mine said if tinubu gets 100k vote after what we went through in Buhari's tenure knowing fully well that tinubu brought upon us Buhari's administration and he was part of it then it means we the masses are fake, tribalistic and hypocrites

You know what if election is to hold again today the masses will still step into the polling unit with tribal and religion sentiments

Bros I repeat forgot about Nigeria we are gone. Nigerians are not angry about bad government they are pretending to be angry because it is not their tribes man rulling

Band IT

Na another band be that grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:56am On Apr 16
Dis is what happen when you av dullardad as president and an accountant man as a minister of power what a useless country
Our youths will never learn aswear

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by Chienex24(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16
Pascal9:

Not just humans, but "sane" humans
Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by neoG(f): 12:02pm On Apr 16
You guys should hold a meeting to agree for them to come and take off the light and stop the billing. It will not be easy but it may be worth it on the long run. Then start pushing for the prepaid meter aggressively. If not, they will bring a bill of 80,000 after 2 months and it keeps increasing. I am talking out of experience.
chucks185:
the house where i live in lagos, we have applied for prepaid meter since last year but haven't seen nothing till now,
they used to bring bill of 15k, but this time around the one brought is 50k despite the fact we didn't have light up to 4 days altogether last month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACN To Maku - β€œYou Are A Serial Blackmailer” / President Kenyatta Held Talks With Kayode Fayemi, A Special Envoy From Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Directs Full Excision On Untitled Land In Lagos To Curb Land Grabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.