Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) (33271 Views)

Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Glassysea(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18
Rubbish, you cannot go out without a car she's even talking rubbish, well let the man who started this rubbish go fix the car,
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Orlu13: 10:20pm On Apr 18
LeeSmart:

Dis ur post is capable of causing tension in de house😆😆. Wifey is a Nairalander

see u....now dat u have gotten d attention u wanted, can u go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Okortor: 10:22pm On Apr 18
Wicked soul......😂
thesicilian:
Since she needs a smaller car get her a Volkswagen beetle, or those Micra cars they usually use for taxi in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by MrJames007: 10:27pm On Apr 18
Is this a skit

If it's real, why endangering other people's lives by allowing this one to drive when she no Sabi drive (judging from her statement)? undecided It's staged anyway.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by kessler53(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18
Puss360:

Husband material 1000yards...
Please can you take a second wife.. I dey available o...

Make me sef dey see free iPhones angry grin grin
are you serious?
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Youngjohn24434: 10:46pm On Apr 18
He really needs prayer
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Johnson5258: 10:56pm On Apr 18
Small throttle it will just fly away.
Lol! Women and drama.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:21am On Apr 19
Cha E
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by sonofsteven: 12:30am On Apr 19
LeeSmart:
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
One can't just understand women at all.

No be lie bro

My sister dey complain say she need touch screen phone, I got it for her, e no reach 1 month,phone no dey available. I asked her what happened to her line say for some days now e no dey available, she said,why you go buy me this kind big phone, I No Sabi operate am,I No know where I press am enter,e dey show me one thing,I off am keep,my son go carry am break, e dey engineer place, next time no buy me phone wey go difficult for me to operate just normal phone,I look am comot face.... you see fold 4 still dey complain

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:36am On Apr 19
The Stupid husband na em I blame...
Woman wey no supoose owm bicycle na em you dey buy Car for..
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by komzy589(m): 12:42am On Apr 19
EreluRoz:
Not me, I'm not married. He's a married man and a faithful husband
See them🤢 No shame at all.
You think his wife is an ordinary regular chick like you lots😐
You don’t find, you earn a man that genuinely buys you an iPhone 15.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by komzy589(m): 12:45am On Apr 19
Puss360:

Listen to this trick;
You don’t find, you earn a husband that will genuinely buy you an iPhone 15.
So try get small shame.

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by cardoctor(m): 12:54am On Apr 19
Normal thing na. Men take the blame regardless of who was wrong. Na so o
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Sp1ritHusband: 1:47am On Apr 19
LeeSmart:
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
One can't just understand women at all.

I wont call you a SIMP!
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Dancebreaker: 2:09am On Apr 19
Kaido:
Can someone list the advantages of getting married to a woman?

And please, your answers should be very convincing to even encourage people that have given up hope on marriage.

Thanks
To give you kids within wedlock and look responsible in society,
Plus to tick the box of done that.
But still, do DNA test on ALL your kids.

If the first two lines nor matter to you, nor bother.

However, if you are extremely lucky, you might marry a lady who is a true companion and partner in progress.

But don't hold your breath.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by godofuck231: 2:24am On Apr 19
Marrying a poor man's child is an abuse to ones destiny, lions like lions , associate with your peer
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Debest49ja: 2:30am On Apr 19
Oga nobody get your time if your like buy heaven and earth for your wife all ends in the social media.

quote author=EreluRoz post=129470598] 😂[/quote]
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by cenaman(m): 3:26am On Apr 19
EreluRoz:
Better husband, they'll come and call you names now
He is a simp.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:27am On Apr 19
advanceDNA:
that's what u get, when u buy car for person wey feel say na her right...yet she nor fit pay for her own car

Nonsense skit BTW

Entitlement mentally. Na local woman she be. Later their crew will be saying they can't marry a broke man, now she married a man that gave a nice car and could not accept her mistake. Bunch of retards.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by cenaman(m): 3:29am On Apr 19
Puss360:

Olosho! Wait till december make u go shiloh 2024 u go see husband there.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by HRMK: 4:09am On Apr 19
that is woman for you!
you can never satisfy them!this particular one has been overpampered and
#spoilt beyond redemption!but why take the car in the first place knowing fully well it is too big for her?nawa oooo.,....men with #womanwahala!
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Ilekokonit: 4:26am On Apr 19
Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband for buying her a big car.

That woman is not fit to handle a car as she is not well trained to drive. She says small touch of the accelerator, the car will just fly off and she does not know where the car is flying to. If the husband does not seize the car keys from her, she may end up killing someone with the car when in her own words, she presses the accelerator small and the car just flies off ?

This one is complaining that the car her husband bought her is too big but I know of one bros for London who imported his wife to London and the wife later told him that his car is too small as it knocks off her gele (head-tie) when she enters it to go to church. Bros remortgaged his house, released £50k equity and bought a bigger car (to accommodate his so called wife's gele) and squandered the rest on nothingness and the said wife still said she wants to take bros's house from him and she resorted to fraud to fund her extravagance.

Bros was lucky he managed to seize her passport when they came for her Mum's burial in Naija. Bros took her to UK on a Pali not bearing her name so when she went to the UK embassy in Naija to complain that her husband has taken her Pali and flown back to London, they simply told her to ask Bros to contact them himself. Bros later imported another wife to London and they are still together 17 years on.

Too many untrained drivers around. An estate agent I once used in Ikeja wey no sabi drive at all just go buy car first and then he used that car to learn how to drive in a hit and miss fashion and ended up having a few accidents before he could eventually safely drive from point A to B without driving into the back of a parked truck which he once did.

Na so I park my car for Muritala airport some years ago to buy a ticket and before I go inside come out, an incompetent driver tried to reverse out of the parking lot and his car ended up flying forwards and crashed into the side of my car just a few minutes before I returned to the car and he crashed into the exact side of the car I normally use in entering and God saved me from this freak accident / certain death 'cos I would have had my back turned to him when entering my car. I think it must have been the praise worship videos I for some strange reasons listened to for a few hours the night before that saved me from a certain death that day.

There is the tragic case of this Naija woman in London who drove to a shopping center with her 6 year old daughter, parked the car then got back in to re-park the car properly and she ended up accelerating and killing her daughter in the process.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724616/Girl-6-run-killed-mother-tried-park-car.html
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:54am On Apr 19
wrongman665:
They blame men for everything

Soon if they couldn't eat they will blame man grin
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by DavSagacity(m): 5:56am On Apr 19
thesicilian:
Since she needs a smaller car get her a Volkswagen beetle, or those Micra cars they usually use for taxi in Ibadan
Exactly. Or a Kia picanto. Those are small cars and they occupy very little space
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by staymore: 6:56am On Apr 19
That's what all responsible husbands go through in their wife's hands. Taking blame for trying your best to make them happy.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by wrongman665(m): 7:04am On Apr 19
Blackdisciple:

Soon if they couldn't eat they will blame man grin
that's their way grin
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by albert2512: 7:24am On Apr 19
NairaOcean:
A woman made headlines after bashing her own car, a Lexus ES350, while attempting to reverse it within their estate. What makes this story even more unusual is the reason she gave for the accident: she blamed her husband for not purchasing a smaller car, citing "space management" as the issue.

The woman, reportedly called her husband immediately after the incident to express her frustration. In a viral video shared by the husband, the woman can be seen sitting in the driver's seat of the dented Lexus, arguing with her husband over the choice of vehicle.

In the footage, the husband can be heard questioning his wife about what happened to the car, visibly surprised by her reasoning. The woman, undeterred, continues to blame her husband for not "getting her a smaller car," which would have allegedly made her navigation easier. shocked

When will women take responsibility for their actions? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TonMW9mOQ

Emotional blackmail. That guy never know watin he marry. This kind of girl manipulate you till u become a fool and dislike you for being foolish.
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Omalicious1: 7:29am On Apr 19
NairaOcean:
A woman made headlines after bashing her own car, a Lexus ES350, while attempting to reverse it within their estate. What makes this story even more unusual is the reason she gave for the accident: she blamed her husband for not purchasing a smaller car, citing "space management" as the issue.

The woman, reportedly called her husband immediately after the incident to express her frustration. In a viral video shared by the husband, the woman can be seen sitting in the driver's seat of the dented Lexus, arguing with her husband over the choice of vehicle.

In the footage, the husband can be heard questioning his wife about what happened to the car, visibly surprised by her reasoning. The woman, undeterred, continues to blame her husband for not "getting her a smaller car," which would have allegedly made her navigation easier. shocked

This gender and accountability na 2 parallel lines...I fit beat say the husband go still come, apologize, and still pay for the repairing of the car. And that's how they keep creating "weak men"
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Truthsandtrusts: 7:37am On Apr 19
NairaOcean:

Evil and ungrateful Nigerian women,they can never be Greatful they don't appreciate good things...if they nor buy for Dem they go start to cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City / Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. / Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.