Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? (4139 Views)

As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) / 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket / Demola Olarewaju: It feels good to have APC on defense at presidential tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by attackgat: 6:19am On Apr 17
I'm not the sort of person who wishes people bad but I hope this guy rots in jail

3 Likes

Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by 1000Capacity: 6:51am On Apr 17
attackgat:
I'm not the sort of person who wishes people bad but I hope this guy rots in jail

He will be free in Jesus name.
He's coming out stronger
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by 1000Capacity: 6:55am On Apr 17
Raddiesy47:

Who it's the man ?
That's oyigboupdate he's a guy that exposes evil people and hardcore terrorists
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by gidgiddy: 7:01am On Apr 17
1000Capacity:

He's coming out stronger

If he was going to come out stronger, it wouldn't be only you saying so. All the threads you are opening about this guy, how many people are wishing him well? Most people don't care about him, which shows he was doing something very wrong, even if it is right to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by CrossRhodes: 8:26am On Apr 17
Goodday90:
He has been in jail for more than a month now,Those none Igbo who always hailed this guy whenever he insults his own people,where are they now?

Ijele speaks
That fake corrugated head pastor is next
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by CrossRhodes: 8:27am On Apr 17
1000Capacity:

He's coming out stronger
Do you know he is charged with sex trafficking and murder?

In Jesus name? Are you ok?
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by MrLibrarian(m): 8:42am On Apr 17
rantingpigs:
Irrelevant mofo that Loved people that hate his tribe.

Imagine being loved by Yaribaaaaa and almajiri bigots. Who obviously hate your tribe and are now your jailers.

All i know is that whatever plan you are hatching just know that nothing should happen to MNK in that DSS facility.

All MEN are taking NOTES. Leave Propaganda for Yaribaaaaa RONU Agbadorians. It's doesn't change the Objective.

MEN Dey. grin
you are a useless idiot
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by MrLibrarian(m): 8:44am On Apr 17
gidgiddy:

If he was going to come out stronger, it wouldn't be only you saying so. All the threads you are opening about this guy, how many people are wishing him well? Most people don't care about him, which shows he was doing something very wrong, even if it is right to you
a speaker of truth is always hated.
He exposed the evils of IPOB and that's why your kinsmen and brothers on this forum hated him cos they supported the evil activities of ESN
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by 1000Capacity: 8:58am On Apr 17
CrossRhodes:

Do you know he is charged with sex trafficking and murder?

In Jesus name? Are you ok?

No he is not. What exactly is your problem? Why are you peddling false information?

He was accused by a pastor and that's the reason for his arrest
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by YorubaDemonswag: 10:21am On Apr 17
Obidient denying one of their lazy party member,we were all here and we know he oppose Ipob terrorist but he supported labor Party terrorist and their clownish leader.
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by gidgiddy: 10:22am On Apr 17
MrLibrarian:
a speaker of truth is always hated.
He exposed the evils of IPOB and that's why your kinsmen and brothers on this forum hated him cos they supported the evil activities of ESN

Really? Is that what you guys think this Ijele guy was doing? He was exposing IPOB as a terrorist group? This guy was a paid APC agent whose job it was to demarket the South East by attributing every crime there to IPOB, below is a picture of him recieving an award from APC Youth Council

That's why he only remembers terrorism if it can be tagged IPOB. He didn't even remember terrorism when Fulani herdsmen killed a Mother and her daughter in his own village of Orodo, Imo State. He didn't remember terrorism when killer herdsmen were slaughtering people in Ohaozara in Ebonyi, Nimbo in Enugu, Ogbaru in Anambra.

But once the crime cannot be identified, he will miraculously know it was IPOB that did it. If IPOB was a terrorist group, it would not be a paid APC agent and Turkish deportee like Ijele that would say so, it would be people in the South-East such as political leaders, opinion leaders, traditional rulers and the clergy that would say so. None of them have

Ijele is a darling of Igbo haters, one Nigerianists and Buharist APC whom he was pushing their false narrative that IPOB are terrorists. At the end of the day, he only did what he did for his own benefit. He just didn't remember that the Buhari regime would not be there forever

2 Likes

Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by Goodday90(m): 10:28am On Apr 17
CrossRhodes:

That fake corrugated head pastor is next
that has already been taken and released last week
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by Osiris12: 11:27am On Apr 17
attackgat:
I hope he ends it in jail like Jeffery Epstein after his bail application gets turned down repeatedly.

I resent the guy.
Kanu will come out before him. Ijn
Re: Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? by honeyB2018: 1:54pm On Apr 17
Goodday90:
He has been in jail for more than a month now,Those none Igbo who always hailed this guy whenever he insults his own people,where are they now?

Ijele speaks

Can you see that the detention of this man,has put all cyberbulling guys in the cooler?
Everyone is now careful. Have you also noticed that since his detention, all the people carrying Ebuka Obi's matter on their head, have also gone under?
I think I love the lesson this will teach everyone. Your freedom is not absolute, but limited.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Truth On Jos Crisis- The Aftermath / 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. / A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.