Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor (7339 Views)

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President / Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by PresidentT(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2011
Is a close one between Fashola and Fayemi. I'd say the confidence Fashola exhumes and the gubernatorial aura that now follows him are partly due to his time advantage over the first timers. Fashola still!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by ayex0001: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2011
Adams Oshiomole na baba oh! No shaken,
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by lanrewajew(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2011
Fashola! Its a delite 2 hear him speak. D best was d cnn interview on eko atlantic city
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bashydemy(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2011
Fashola all the way
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by drshrewd: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2011
it has to be Rochas that dude is really articulative
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Aussie(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
Guys, i guess u all av nt listened to Dr. Fayemi of ekiti state speak. For me, he is the best orator.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by ollyray3: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
Did i hear someone mentioned imoke cool , with all he took when he was a power minister $16b and nothing to show.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
olly-ray:

Did i hear someone mentioned imoke cool , with all he took when he was a power minister $16b and nothing to show.

Please read the thread and stop displaying unfathomable ignorance. The thread says "Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor" and not "who's Nigeria's best governor".
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by daphil: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
How does nigerian governors being articulate translate to good governance, deliver dividend of democracy or put food on the tables of ordinary nigerians?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by UyiIredia(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by jason123: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
I'll have to say Fashola!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Aussie(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
Unfortunately, most of u posting here have not heard all the govs speak. Northern gov are out of this cos their hausa accent, in terms of governance, fashola ni, but in terms of english expression and articulation, abeg na fayemi of ekiti. I challenged whoever has listened to his before to disprove me.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
Oshiomhole all he way.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
AREGBESOLA all the way
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by JimmyBoy1: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
A few of them are articulate, but not can inspire yet.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
Aussie:

Unfortunately, most of u posting here have not heard all the govs speak. Northern gov are out of this cos their hausa accent, in terms of governance, fashola ni, but in terms of english expression and articulation, abeg na fayemi of ekiti. I challenged whoever has listened to his before to disprove me.

Oh, how can I forget Fayemi?

I concur with this. When I listened to him or Channels couple of months, his command of the language and coherence were spell-binding. He speaks better English than Fashola, but Fashola knocks him out in body language and conviction.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Yornandrew: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2011
No comments
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by obailala(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
it's really strange how so many people here do not understand the meaning of 'Articulate.' They confuse it with good governance and intelligence
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by itiswell1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
What about my governor. Kayode fayemi?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by mallamholy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
gov babangida aliyu of niger state, a good orator, but just as d poster said, oratory skills is not = excellent performance. if u travel bida - mokwa road, u will get

what i'm saying better
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by olawalebabs(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
mallamholy:

gov babangida aliyu of niger state, a good orator, but just as d poster said, oratory skills is not = excellent performance. i[b]f u travel bida - mokwa road, u will get
[/b]
what i'm saying better
those roads are federal roads now
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Builder: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
na articulation we wan chop, no roads, no school, no light no nothing. na which useless governor sabi blow grammar pass we dey find
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by ndcide(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
me think is rochas. im not from imo state. but he is good.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Akpa what? Are you joking? Only Fashola, Amaechi, Obi and Fayemi should be considered.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by jonced(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
Rotimi Amaechi of Ricers State
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by kolexy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2011
Kayode Fayemi all the way!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bamto(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
eGuerrilla:

Imoke will come close to Fashola
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-eWuNMK7E?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
if this is imoke at his best, don't think he's close to fashola at his worst
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bamto(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
morufoye:

AREGBESOLA all the way
are you kidding me? My aluta-conscious gutter-language proponent governor comes any close?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bamto(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2011
Builder:

na articulation we wan chop, no roads, no school, no light no nothing. na which useless governor sabi blow grammar pass we dey find
it's not the basic but it's part of it. A governor that can't articulate his ideas, protect his state's interest or attract investors has no business being governor. In a country of 150M, We deserve the best of the best.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bamto(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2011
olawalebab:

those roads are federal roads now
forget that cheap talk on governors' lips. Isnt it his people that lose their lives most on d road? Y cant he attract federal might as a pdp gov? I was gifted an accident on that road on my way 2 service.hiya!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor by bamto(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2011
duh? No one ever heard Godswil Akpabio? That guy speaks like computer-programmed commentator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club / Ekiti LG Elections: APC Wins All 16 Chairmanship Seats / Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.