Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 (1199 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video) / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by ArlinTv: 5:49pm On Apr 16
We Explored Nnewi in Anambra State, The Home of Billionaires in 2024

https://youtu.be/T7fkISVF6k

We hope you find this video interesting and informative..
#Nnewi #NnewiAnambra #Nnewiin2024 #AnambraState #Innoson

2 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by EreluRoz: 5:59pm On Apr 16
Name the billionaires

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 6:20pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Name the billionaires

Done be wicked bro..

Why you wan quickly kill the thread..

grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Justiceganduje: 6:39pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Done be wicked bro..

grin
Do you want to become a billionaire?

3 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 6:41pm On Apr 16
Justiceganduje:
Do you want to become a billionaire?

Are you exempted or you have vowed to remain in penury?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Justiceganduje: 6:43pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Are you exempted or you have vowed to remain in penury?
I'm a billionaire in dollars already. How much do you want me to send to you? Send your aza.

4 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by yarimo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16
Home of audio millionaire and billionaires

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 6:44pm On Apr 16
Justiceganduje:
I'm a billionaire in dollars already. How much do you want me to send to you? Send your aza.

No be lie, billionaires wey turn trolling to a profession as the richest man in his village got rich by trolling others.

Dansaki eh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Justiceganduje: 6:45pm On Apr 16
helinues:

No be lie, billionaires wey turn trolling to a profession as the richest man in his village got rich by trolling others.

Dansaki eh
Try me. Send your aza make I put smile on your face.

4 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 6:57pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Done be wicked bro..

grin
Bitter minds from waste land

8 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 6:58pm On Apr 16
yarimo:
Home of audio millionaire and billionaires
You don't believe in Forbes again

5 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Cindypresh(f): 7:02pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Done be wicked bro..

grin

Biko we're not talking about iragbiji...it's best you distance yourself from this thread.

I bet you no even get data to watch the video😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 7:06pm On Apr 16
Cindypresh:

Biko we're not talking about iragbiji...it's best you distance yourself from this thread.

I bet you no even get data to watch the video😂

Name the name of the billionaires now who are recognized by reputable financial institutions.

Abi seh na as usual chest beating billionaires?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Cindypresh(f): 7:12pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Name the name of the billionaires now who are recognized by reputable financial institutions.

Abi seh na as usual chest beating billionaires?

I don't educate nvmbskvlls on the internet.

If you have data watch the video and see why the place is named so

3 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by aljharem(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Done be wicked bro..

grin
grin grin grin
Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Hankim: 7:32pm On Apr 16
Justiceganduje:
Do you want to work in Nnewi?

You are talking to illiterate dunce!!
Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 7:51pm On Apr 16
Hankim:

Nnewi is home of billionaires, self made town, Nnewi is the only town that the indigenes singlehandedly turn their home town to industrial and commercial hub without external help

2 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 7:52pm On Apr 16
Cindypresh:

I don't educate nvmbskvlls on the internet.

If you have data watch the video and see why the place is named so

Then those acclaimed bullionaires are nameless.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 7:54pm On Apr 16
Hankim:

Mention one town in Nigeria that the indigenes made Industrial and commercial hub

3 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 7:56pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Then those acclaimed bullionaires are nameless.

grin
Nnewi is home of billionaires you can rant here till tomorrow it can change that mention your home town let compare with Nnewi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 7:57pm On Apr 16
Bestmanfornow:

Nnewi is home of billionaires you can rant here till tomorrow it can change that mention your home town let compare with Nnewi

Yet none of them is listed in any reputable financial institutions.

How come?

Are they village bullionaires?
Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 8:04pm On Apr 16
helinues:

How come?

So Innoson, Chickason, Ibeto, Coscharis, Obiajulu Uzodike, Humphrey Ngonadi etc are not billionaires?

3 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 8:06pm On Apr 16
Bestmanfornow:

So Innoson, Chickason, Ibeto, Coscharis, Obiajulu Uzodike, Humphrey Ngonadi etc are not billionaires?

Where are they listed as billionaires? Naira billionaires you meant where there are so many dollar billionaires in Nigeria
Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 8:07pm On Apr 16
helinues:

How come?

Nnewi singlehandedly turn their town to industrial and commercial hub in Nigeria, not your lazy town that the youths are wasting

3 Likes

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 8:10pm On Apr 16
Bestmanfornow:

Nnewi singlehandedly turn their town to industrial and commercial hub in Nigeria, not your lazy town that the youths are wasting

Are they village bullionaires? Post screenshot proof of them being on Forbes list
Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 8:11pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Where are they listed as billionaires? Naira billionaires you meant where there are so many dollar billionaires in Nigeria
Not media propaganda billionaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujV7xLBHMhw?si=oQ8OvW635-vI38Tc

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Hankim: 8:12pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Are they village bullionaires? Post screenshot proof of them being on Forbes list

This is one very unintelligent post

1 Like

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 8:12pm On Apr 16
Bestmanfornow:

Not media propaganda billionaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujV7xLBHMhw?si=oQ8OvW635-vI38Tc

Bro I am not trying to disrespect oo, but stop sounding slow.

Post where they are listed as billionaires in dollars on any of the reputable financial institutions.

Stop blabbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by Bestmanfornow: 8:13pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Show me anywhere in the world that Forbes is a means to measure wealth

1 Like

Re: We Explored Nnewi In Anambra State, The Home Of Billionaires In 2024 by helinues: 8:13pm On Apr 16
Bestmanfornow:

Show me anywhere in the world that Forbes is a means to measure wealth

So na your village measure we go rely on bah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes / Replying Ahmedinajad! / Mrs Idowu Williams As Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.