Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) (56597 Views)

Nigeria Army Dismisses Two Soldiers Who Stole From Dangote’s Refinery / Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue / Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by CorrectionFLuid: 6:53am On Apr 17
Melagros:
COMRADES, I warned these uniform men that they shouldn't be participating in election rigging they would not listen to me
You can see that even the military too is currently feeling the heat
Election malpractice is an ill wind that does no one good. Politicians don used una rigged election and they dumped una now
Say no election rigging uniform men

Guy, army man beg me last month make I find am something. Just like police man. I shock.
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 6:58am On Apr 17
Okechinwadike:
that's wrong man. 2.5 Is 27k stop deceiving yourselve
Coleman 2.5mm Single core coper wire for 27k? How many can you supply sir?

I want to buy.
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Apr 17
bigcasava1:
you understand this deal well well oo! I dey look you with one eye
It is what I use for my work

1 Like

Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by brownbib(m): 7:03am On Apr 17
Bad news
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:04am On Apr 17
Innocent isn't Innocent
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by omojeesu(m): 7:22am On Apr 17
Bad! But na small thieves them be!
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by fortune1968: 8:03am On Apr 17
Very shameful.
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by xeju: 8:05am On Apr 17
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:06am On Apr 17
NaijaChild:
This isn’t good at all
Very distasteful my brother.

1 Like

Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by xeju: 8:10am On Apr 17
Kewtt:
embarassed
86RRI/AD/6528886 INNOCENT JOSEPH
Joined the army in 2023
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR 86 REGULAR RECRUITS INTAKE 2023 FOR TRADES/NON-TRADES MEN AND WOMEN FOR STATE RECRUITMENT SCREENING EXERCISE
ADAMAWA STATE
Boko haram member
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by persius555(m): 8:21am On Apr 17
What is the military personnel doing within a civilian facility as critical as the dangote refineries.

Soldiers should please stay within the confines of the barracks. If you're tired of soldier life, you can opt out and join your fellow civies
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by SaLongs1(m): 8:24am On Apr 17
If their names had been of those terrorists lovers their pictures wouldn't even have been shown.
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Offpoint1: 8:29am On Apr 17
odinaccess:
Iron condemn , aluminium condemn still reach army
That was their job before recruitment
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by christopheojo(m): 8:40am On Apr 17
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:44am On Apr 17
They will be court martial, dismissed and jail and if the commander is a nice officer, they will be demoted, IHL and thereafter to the NE.
ItisWell22:
Now, now? 🫣

They will be used to serve as deterrent to others who may wanna try…
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Kusu12: 9:27am On Apr 17
Penguin2:
Tor

I know a lot of ijiots came to check if they are Igbo soldiers.

Ngwanu, they are not Igbo soldiers. You can now get out.

Ndi ala!
Everything is not about your tribe, when are you going to quit this inferiority complex and victim mentality?
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by tunday2020(m): 10:35am On Apr 17
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:51am On Apr 17
What's the big deal stealing from a thief. Dangote built the refinery from stolen funds by corrupt politicians....
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Okechinwadike: 10:53am On Apr 17
Tallesty1:
Coleman 2.5mm Single core coper wire for 27k? How many can you supply sir?

I want to buy.
where are you my brother am in Abuja
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Apr 17
Okechinwadike:
where are you my brother am in Abuja
Your shop address
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by RaptorX: 12:07pm On Apr 17
persius555:
What is the military personnel doing within a civilian facility as critical as the dangote refineries.

Soldiers should please stay within the confines of the barracks. If you're tired of soldier life, you can opt out and join your fellow civies
The report said they were working at the refinery, a refinery is a critical national infrastructure so there will be soldiers and police officers there to provide security.
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Melagros(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17
dominique:

So a different government would have let the soldiers get away with stealing and other bad behaviour?
A legitimate government would improve their welfare, and the level of discipline amongst the 'uniform men' will be high for these reasons the soldiers will have no any excuse to steal
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by okoroemeka(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17
odinaccess:
Iron condemn , aluminium condemn still reach army
imagine the type of condemn that will be going on in port harcort refinery,it will even include plastic and wood condemn
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Okechinwadike: 2:28pm On Apr 17
Tallesty1:
Your shop address
are you an electrician?
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by stasius: 6:31pm On Apr 17
Ndị oshi!
They want to sabotage Dangote.
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by Konquest: 10:06pm On Apr 17
Islie:

Two personnel of the Nigerian Army have been arrested for vandalising and stealing armoured cables at the Dangote Refinery in Lagos.

The suspects are identified as CPL Innocent Joseph and L/CPL Jacob Gani.

Dangote Refinery owned by Dangote Group was inaugurated on the 22nd of May 2023 in the Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos State.

When in full operation, it is expected to have the capacity to process about 650,000 barrels per day of crude oil, making it the largest single-train refinery in the world. The investment is worth over $19 billion.

According to a military signal obtained by SaharaReporters, the soldiers were arrested last Sunday after they were caught moving out of the facility with 897 armoured cables cut to size.

The signal read, “On 14/04/2024 at about 1420hrs, two military personnel named CPL Innocent Joseph and L/CPL Jacob Gani, who were identified to be working with DFL/Refinery came into the facility with one Acura jeep with registration number LAGOS JJJ 594 HS.

“On the process of exiting the DFL main gate during the routine search, they were caught with eight hundred and ninety seven cut to sizes armour cable.

“During investigation, they confessed to get this cable at the refinery with the help of one Smart which is at large. The vehicle is under custody together with the exhibits.

“The OC Army have been informed and the soldiers have been taken to custody while investigation continue. The pictures of suspects and exhibits are attached for your perusal, please.”

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/16/exclusive-two-nigerian-soldiers-arrested-stealing-armoured-cables-dangote-refinery-lagos
Re: Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) by alezzy13: 1:43pm On Apr 18
NaijaChild:
This isn’t good at all

As in, absolutely deplorable.

Tbh I'm not really big fan of Dangote as I have issues with some of his business methods; however this evil act is the height of sabotage.

Refinery that is barely taking off?? Haba naa 😔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered / SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.