Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications (29532 Views)

JAMB Releases Mock Results For 2024 UTME / List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by LagosFc: 6:40am On Apr 17
franudi:
Anambra candidate will still come first after the UTME result is out. Northern person will come last in the result sheet yet he will get to the university before the person that came first. Is Nigeria not a wonderful country? A country that promotes mediocrity and discard meritocracy.
grin you mean like Mmesoma?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by obi4eze(m): 6:48am On Apr 17
LagosFc:
the real drug barons are scattered around your cursed enclave and some are already on death row in Asian prisons😂 waiting for the hang man, if you are in doubt Obi, you can visit any of those prisons within and outside Nigeria. It’s a public knowledge, shameless people with no sense of pride

Is that the reason why you chose a drug baron as your President? Keep the discourse clean and stop foaming in the mouth with insults...
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by LagosFc: 6:51am On Apr 17
obi4eze:

Is that the reason why you chose a drug baron as your President? Keep the discourse clean and stop foaming in the mouth with insults...
grin I am happy you agree with me that your cursed tribe are drug trafficker, atleast we can both agree on something 😂😂
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by obi4eze(m): 6:53am On Apr 17
LagosFc:
grin I am happy you agree with me that your cursed tribe are drug trafficker, atleast we can both agree on something 😂😂

Well, I never agreed with you on anything. I only asked a simple question. You are yet to give me a simple answer...
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by blancsn1: 6:57am On Apr 17
An unnecessary statistics because igbos ain't topping it ba ? Tribalism bigotry n extreme foolishness as ruined the lives of most of you obidient ipob, you just do not know it yet.

ValarDoharis:
An unnecessary statistics
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by ValarDoharis: 7:00am On Apr 17
What is the usefulness of people that apply versus people that were actually admitted?

Even people who are nowhere near the cutoff can apply...what good is that?
blancsn1:
An unnecessary statistics because igbos ain't topping it ba ? Tribalism bigotry n extreme foolishness as ruined the lives of most of you obidient ipob, you just do not know it yet.

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Trustyourself: 7:07am On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Ogun and Osun states top the list of 12 states with the highest applications for the 2024 UTME. Oyo, Ogun and Osun have highest 2024 UTME applications.

This is very impressive. The SW takes the top 3 slots. I must applaud HE Seyi Makinde for this feat Oyo state achieved during his tenure. This is the list of the indigenes of the state registered for the JAMB UTME exams. If it's by number of candidates registered to sit for the exam in a state , I believe that Lagos state should be number one on such a list.

The girls registered for JAMB keeps beating the number of boys. O ga o. It's time to invest in the boy education too o.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Those South-West states with the highest number of registered JAMB candidates are mixtures of almost every tribe in Nigeria.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by blancsn1: 7:08am On Apr 17
It is of no use but let the Yoruba state keep this up.

ValarDoharis:
What is the usefulness of people that apply versus people that were actually admitted?

Even people who are nowhere near the cutoff can apply...what good is that?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Trustyourself: 7:08am On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.legit.ng/education/1587975-jamb-list-top-12-states-highest-2024-utme-applications/

Those South-West states with the highest number of registered JAMB candidates is a mixture of almost every tribe in Nigeria.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by blancsn1: 7:10am On Apr 17
According to you Igbo delusion. Did you know Lagos is not even among the top 3 ?!

Trustyourself:

Those South-West states with the highest number of registered JAMB candidates is a mixture of almost every tribe in Nigeria.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by OKEIYIOKODU: 7:42am On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.legit.ng/education/1587975-jamb-list-top-12-states-highest-2024-utme-applications/

The north is the least in registration but in jobs and appointments they will get the highest quotas.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by ValarDoharis: 7:47am On Apr 17
Everything is not competition. To compete has to be something tangible not data for data sake. Besides, other tribes like Igbos make up a huge chunk of that number considering their population in SW. Now cry for this addiction i added
blancsn1:
It is of no use but let the Yoruba state keep this up.

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by elasticlala: 8:05am On Apr 17
The regions ruling the country are on the lowest side of applications
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by melodyogonna(m): 8:10am On Apr 17
Interesting that Lagos is not first
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Galinton(m): 8:49am On Apr 17
Offpoint1:
Lagos with the highest population is not among grin Lagos is state for hustle
Seriously
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Galinton(m): 8:53am On Apr 17
So Lagos no dey, nawa ooo, na hustle people full the state sef
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by BabaHenry(m): 10:28am On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. I am sure you don't understand how important this data is. In fact,
you will place more value on your ward election data than it.

Please go and read about HDI index. I am sure that you will mock HDI index too when you see data of primary school enrollment and maternal mortality there too.
You are nothing but a dull and a foolish little boy….
Politicians asslickers who has nothing in his life but to celebrate thieves and mediocrity undecided undecided
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Trustyourself: 10:36am On Apr 17
blancsn1:
According to you Igbo delusion. Did you know Lagos is not even among the top 3 ?!

I approached the issue from a secular and objective point of view without quoting any tribe.

Can you see how seriously obsessed you are about tribalism. You can change your reasoning pattern. Don't pass this tribal psychology onto your children or your younger ones. It has never helped anyone and still will not.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Trustyourself: 10:36am On Apr 17
blancsn1:

I approached the issue from a secular and objective point of view without quoting any tribe.

Can you see how seriously obsessed you are about tribalism. You can change your reasoning pattern. Don't pass this tribal psychology onto your children or your younger ones. It has never helped anyone and still will not.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by rapheal5(m): 11:37am On Apr 17
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by siant: 12:31pm On Apr 17
I am really impressed by the number of the female.

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by YoshihideSuga: 1:05pm On Apr 17
LagosFc:
grin you mean like Mmesoma?

Yet the highest JAMB scorer is an Igbo girl. So?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Juniorangel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17
Oga freestyle you too likes to compare and measure diic, most of your topics na who pass who and where they are from... That's not how the world works... Free your mind
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by NSK4U(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17
adem30:

Yet none of your lineage can get close to his success

Nobody wants to identify himself with the late Anini kind of success. Tinubu never succeeded anywhere except in dubious and fraudulent activities just like Rambo, Anini and co who succeeded in such fields.....
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Konquest: 9:34pm On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Ogun and Osun states top the list of 12 states with the highest applications for the 2024 UTME. Oyo, Ogun and Osun have highest 2024 UTME applications.

This is very impressive. The SW takes the top 3 slots. I must applaud HE Seyi Makinde for this feat Oyo state achieved during his tenure. This is the list of the indigenes of the state registered for the JAMB UTME exams. If it's by number of candidates registered to sit for the exam in a state , I believe that Lagos state should be number one on such a list.

The girls registered for JAMB keeps beating the number of boys. O ga o. It's time to invest in the boy education too o.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by adem30: 9:43pm On Apr 17
onuman:

Success through stealing presidential elections via the INEC Chairman and court judges appointed by Tinubu’s political party - that's no success in true measure of the word, success.

An accountant in Mobil oil is not successful?

You are an alien to success indeed.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by adem30: 9:44pm On Apr 17
NSK4U:

Nobody wants to identify himself with the late Anini kind of success. Tinubu never succeeded anywhere except in dubious and fraudulent activities just like Rambo, Anini and co who succeeded in such fields.....

An accountant in Mobil oil is not successful?

You are an alien to success indeed.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by adem30: 9:45pm On Apr 17
obi4eze:

My generation want to have nothing to do with a drug baron both now and in the life to come.

The drug baron in your useless life imagination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / Teacher’s Remark That A Student Is Not Behaving Like A Human Draws Attention / "They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.