Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications (29371 Views)

JAMB Releases Mock Results For 2024 UTME / List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Lightway: 10:52pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Ogun and Osun states top the list of 12 states with the highest applications for the 2024 UTME. Oyo, Ogun and Osun have highest 2024 UTME applications.

This is very impressive. The SW takes the top 3 slots. I must applaud HE Seyi Makinde for this feat Oyo state achieved during his tenure. This is the list of the indigenes of the state registered for the JAMB UTME exams. If it's by number of candidates registered to sit for the exam in a state , I believe that Lagos state should be number one on such a list.

The girls registered for JAMB keeps beating the number of boys. O ga o. It's time to invest in the boy education too o.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

This is not by indigenes.... LAgos is low this year, go and check the full list...
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by FreeStuffsNG: 10:57pm On Apr 16
Lightway:

This is not by indigenes.... LAgos is low this year, go and check the full list...
It is by indigenes. Lagos retains the highest number of approved JAMB CBT centres and hosts the highest number of registered candidates to write JAMB in Nigeria. Here's it on JAMB website http://centres.jamb.gov.ng/public.php
You will see the long list of CBT centres for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by deji17: 11:02pm On Apr 16
Offpoint1:
Lagos with the highest population is not among grin Lagos is state for hustle
It makes this stats doubtful.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by ufotunang: 11:09pm On Apr 16
At the end of the day no work
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by onuman: 11:14pm On Apr 16
adem30:

Yet none of your lineage can get close to his success
Success through stealing presidential elections via the INEC Chairman and court judges appointed by Tinubu’s political party - that's no success in true measure of the word, success.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by shilexholly(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16
Lagos people don get sense.... Lol 😂
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Lightway: 11:53pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:

It is by indigenes. Lagos retains the highest number of approved JAMB CBT centres and hosts the highest number of registered candidates to write JAMB in Nigeria. Here's it on JAMB website http://centres.jamb.gov.ng/public.php
You will see the long list of CBT centres for Lagos.

Why do you like arguing like a child..

Oya see evidence

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by texas1990(m): 12:17am On Apr 17
AqualinaXYZ:
And Tinubu no get any certificate

He said he wrote WAEC at his fathers house he no go exam center

And the frog eyed thief claims he went to secondary school in Lagos four years before them dig school foundation
Who did you offend that change your life to this? Ipob terrorist.

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by ebosed: 12:25am On Apr 17
We gain admission in the north without jamb. Be deceiving yourselves. Ina ruwa mu da Jamb/Ijmb?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by FireUpNow(m): 12:44am On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Ogun and Osun states top the list of 12 states with the highest applications for the 2024 UTME. Oyo, Ogun and Osun have highest 2024 UTME applications.

This is very impressive. The SW takes the top 3 slots. I must applaud HE Seyi Makinde for this feat Oyo state achieved during his tenure. This is the list of the indigenes of the state registered for the JAMB UTME exams. If it's by number of candidates registered to sit for the exam in a state , I believe that Lagos state should be number one on such a list.

The girls registered for JAMB keeps beating the number of boys. O ga o. It's time to invest in the boy education too o.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

And Ekiti state is not in Top 6? Strange oo. I am not a Yoruba person but I trust Ekiti people with boom matter.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by rummmy: 1:20am On Apr 17
People are still writing jamb?
What for?
School in Nigeria na scam..
grin
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by fojjosh: 1:22am On Apr 17
And the whole of Ur family from beginning to the end don't have 1⅓ of his world 🌍 recognition and achievement and he's still controlling Ur father.
AqualinaXYZ:

And the frog eyed thief claims he went to secondary school in Lagos four years before them dig school foundation

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by seunayantokun(m): 1:52am On Apr 17
The highest number applied not from their own states but Lagos.

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by livebullet(m): 3:10am On Apr 17
It's now obvious Edo boys no gree go school again... Yahooism has taken over.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Dione007(m): 3:10am On Apr 17
After everything, make we see list for states with the most passes.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by MEGAWATCH: 3:16am On Apr 17
adem30:

Yet none of your lineage can get close to his success

His success as a successful criminal you mean?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Trustmea: 5:25am On Apr 17
Lizzysamuel:

Celebrating Jamb registration?😂😂😂.

My belle
I just weak
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by adioolayi(m): 5:31am On Apr 17
Most applicants are residents and schooling in Lagos...but will fill their State of origin as different from Lagos.

How can we justify most populous state not having highest numbers of applicants..when we all know the population of students that will write this exams in Lagos is the highest

When Lagos State government begins implementing policies solely for her Indigenes now, we will be shouting.

This is why I believe State of residents should be used in filing forms instead of State of Origin to enable State Governments prepare well for their residents.

Na so.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by yommen: 5:36am On Apr 17
AqualinaXYZ:

It's so pathetic that the date you are meant to have sense is no longer on the calendar. A person who attended a university in the US that you so much regard and was cleared by the school through the court Atiku took him to still has no certificate. It's obvious common sense is no longer common.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by LagosFc: 5:50am On Apr 17
tubolancer:
This guy help yourself.
grin he is a lost cause grin they haven’t recovered from the lost of election,he may finally run mad before the end of president Tinubu tenure…he really must be the in pains, he needs our pity😂
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by LagosFc: 5:53am On Apr 17
obi4eze:

Yea, none of his lineage can get successful in becoming a drug baron and bag man for a drug cartel, or forfeit $460,000 to the US for drug proceeds.
grin when we talk of drug baron, we know of a certain tribe in Nigeria that have a family representative in every Asian prisons. They generational traffickers, and they all have a certain shape of head, I guess you are also a representative of that tribe…Arindin😂
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by LagosFc: 5:57am On Apr 17
ifeco4:

Just to remind you that in each of these 3 south west states, there are probably 25% applicants from the south east.
hahaha I was waiting for this. Honestly you dolt are shameless. Must you claim other people glory? So I thought easterner only travel to lagos according to your deluded clan😂 so now they are also developing those South western state? If shame was a person😂
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by LagosFc: 6:02am On Apr 17
obi4eze:

My generation want to have nothing to do with a drug baron both now and in the life to come.
the real drug barons are scattered around your cursed enclave and some are already on death row in Asian prisons😂 waiting for the hang man, if you are in doubt Obi, you can visit any of those prisons within and outside Nigeria. It’s a public knowledge, shameless people with no sense of pride
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Jagabanarmy: 6:03am On Apr 17
Melagros:
COMRADES, when it comes to education in Nigeria Imo State must always make it to the top 5
This commendable
I was surprised that IMO State didnt top the chart
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Difrent: 6:04am On Apr 17
AqualinaXYZ:

We that went UNN but when asked to present qualification na WAEC we fit produce nko?

Yeye
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by LagosFc: 6:04am On Apr 17
MorataFC:
SMH, so the students from South East will now write Oyo or Osun as their state of origin?
don’t blame them, inferiority complex is active on their DNA 😂
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by eleniyan2020: 6:09am On Apr 17
AqualinaXYZ:

leave story bro...Peter will never be president..
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by dominique(f): 6:09am On Apr 17
Was Lagos deliberately omitted from the list?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:11am On Apr 17
LagosFc:
the real drug barons are scattered around your cursed enclave and some are already on death row in Asian prisons😂 waiting for the hang man, if you are in doubt Obi, you can visit any of those prisons within and outside Nigeria. It’s a public knowledge, shameless people with no sense of pride
e pain am ooo
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by eleniyan2020: 6:11am On Apr 17
YorubaNiBaba:
My state (Osun) dey there gidigba
with nothing to account for after the school...many will end up as a yahoo boy,okada riders,thug and many more...not to discredit anyone,but Nigeria education system is nothing to write home about...learning a skill above all!
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by franudi: 6:12am On Apr 17
Anambra candidate will still come first after the UTME result is out. Northern person will come last in the result sheet yet he will get to the university before the person that came first. Is Nigeria not a wonderful country? A country that promotes mediocrity and discard meritocracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Universities In Nigeria That Offers Computer Engineering / 7 Things You May Not Know About University Of Ibadan / Origin Of Secret Cult In Nigerian Tertiary Educations.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.