Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Who is an evening newspaper? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who is an evening newspaper? (17378 Views)

Change Of Name In Newspaper publication / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name On National Dailies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22
imagrg:
The term is only for ladies who have passed their prime age.

Evening newspapers beg for love.

Most of them sef are Baby Mamas.

They have over-stretched toto.

And are fvcked by boys far younger than them.

Funny enough, they still wear bum-shots that reveal their flabby buttocks, and legs that were once like ripe pawpaw.

The one in my area has not learnt her lessons. She's still giving her 'widow's might' to small boys like a 'free-to-air' channel

grin grin grin
Guy why?? grin

I don laugh tire grin
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by ThothHermes: 6:41pm On Apr 22
pocohantas:

Please try and get popular too. When you do, use your office to defend the kind of women you like. Until then, __________

I am actually unoffended by it. So you don't need to apologise. I will even repeat it again to you tomorrow until you at least show me the kinda woman you finally picked. I also mean it when I say pick your kind of woman. This is who I am. If you like, type 500 pages, I won't change. ✌️
Kai!
Proud woman. tongue
You don win grin grin
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by monex(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22
pocohantas:

Lol. Useless assumptions which is most times a coping mechanism for the attacker. Why so obsessed with the marital life of another when you have your own life to fix?

I have seen them put these evening newspapers into heirachies and types. Like 1988 Sun or Vanguard.

lol that's some teenage exuberant stuff
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by blueAgent(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22
AlphaHakimi:
The term evening Newspaper is used to describe a woman who has passed her reproductive prime. Most people know that Newspapers are sold in the morning when the news is still fresh/recent and hence any news you are hearing of in the evening is usually stale and has little to no value.

That being said, we should agree that there are certain stages in life that ensures things are done properly (Although this is not a rule).

It is usually difficult/impossible to find a 30 year old man/woman as a pupil in primary school because he/ she has passed the age to still ve in school.

The example above shows why older unmarried woman are referred to as Evening Newspaper. We all agree that a woman is mostly fertile between the ages of 18-35yrs ( Although some women can still give birth much later in life).

This is why men usually prefer younger women and they refer to older unmarried women as evening newspapers because they have little or no reproductive value when compared to younger women.

Although the paradox of life and death does not work in the theory of first come - first serve, it is important you do things in life at a time nature has made perfect(This does not mean it may not work out at other times though).

So a single lady should try to vet the man she wants to marry on his character and not on his finance.

Marry at "natures best time", raise your children on time to avoid being offended when society refer to you as Evening Newspaper.

If you read this with an open mind devoid of sentiment, you will know I'm telling the truth. I'm always on the side of truth.

Shalom

True.

But that does not warrant , calling them evening newspaper, that's totally wrong.
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by MrSly(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Does that justify the derogatory term " evening newspaper" being to refer to single ladies. It's kind of condescending and I call on Seun to add this offensive term on the list of on Nairaland.
Seen is more or less helpless as he needs money too.
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by MrSly(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22
Sapasenator:
Ok guys, listen let's trash this important topic and very popular phrase used very frequently on Nairaland by the guys.

In recent times I have always come across the term "evening newspaper", being used to refer to some certain individuals oftentimes the female folks on this honourable site.

The term is often used in a derogatory term to refer to ladies of a certain age group who are yet to marry.

I must confess that I find this term to be amusing and often wonder at the origin considering the fact that I am an avid reader of newspapers expecially the evening variety.

Now due to the present economic impasse in the country, we find that lots of the menfolk who are still single and yet to marry, in particular older males in their late thirties, early to mid- forties.

Can we refer to these categories of males as "evening newspapers" too.

I personally think if a man is not married at 35, he should be classified as an evening newspaper or what do you guys think.

For me, I would prefer the term not to be used at all as it is derogatory but if you insist on using them, I would say men could be evening newspapers too.

SIMPlicity can be shown in many ways. What a SIMPle good job! grin
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by MrSly(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

You totally have your facts in order and I promise to never engage in arguments with you on your claims above as I am guaranteed to lose 100% of the time.
" Wild, hard and sustainable erections ? " those are colouful adjectives I intend to add to my vocabulary. Thank you for your contribution.

Ned looks quite fit for his age and even wears tight clothes to look younger, are you insinuating Ned might not be having a " wild, hard and sustainable kini. ? "

Then how do the wives survive?

The same people who condemn faceless men who make what they perceived as derogatory statement against faceless ladies are now busy taking the same derogatory jabs about a known man with his known wife. Naira land pretenders and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6.
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Digmygold: 11:29pm On Apr 22
NEUDUDE:

Not really, he might secure the bag the next day lol grin

Until then he remains an Evening Newspaper.
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by loffyloffy: 4:14am On Apr 23
Sapasenator:

You make good points but pray tell, how do you know the disparity between erections of a 40yr old and that of a 20yr old. Did you conduct some statistical sampling to have arrived at such an amazing discovery? That got me curious really.

Are you saying our own Ned Nwoko is not taking good care of his young bride in the erection department?

Don't you think a guy at 40 in good shape who takes good care of his body might even have a better erection than a 20yr old.

Wrong marriage is horribly despicable and worse than no marriage and the EN word is absolutely derogatory and I would never refer to any lady in such a distasteful term.

I think what he/she is saying ia that for the same man, it is more likely that he will have a better erection at 20, than at 40.

Though it is equaly true that at 40 he will likely be bolder and more experienced which in many cases will more than compensate for the reduced virality.

If the same is true of women, perhaps then this so called 'evening newspapers' might in all probabilities be better companions than their younger conterparts

1 Like

Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Peakdesign23(m): 7:15am On Apr 23
DrFunmisticGlow:
your uncle should look for his agemate, not someone young enough to be his daughter, so as not to leave her a widow

No sir. He wants someone that is very young.
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Kajaard: 7:21am On Apr 23
imagrg:
The term is only for ladies who have passed their prime age.

Evening newspapers beg for love.

Most of them sef are Baby Mamas.

They have over-stretched toto.

And are fvcked by boys far younger than them.

Funny enough, they still wear bum-shots that reveal their flabby buttocks, and legs that were once like ripe pawpaw.

The one in my area has not learnt her lessons. She's still giving her 'widow's might' to small boys like a 'free-to-air' channel

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Una go kill me with laugh one day for this nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Kajaard: 7:23am On Apr 23
DrFunmisticGlow:
your uncle should look for his agemate, not someone young enough to be his daughter, so as not to leave her a widow

Nope. The 25 to 30 year age range is the preferable child bearing age range
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:39am On Apr 23
Kajaard:

Nope. The 25 to 30 year age range is the preferable child bearing age range
So the uncle that has passed his prime with a dropping sperm count, weakening erection and hypertension, diabetes and all sorts of other diseases wants a hospice wife to care for him so he won't die alone abi?

What was he doing when his mates were getting married? He wants to leech of the youth of someone's daughter. Let him look for his mate

1 Like

Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Kajaard: 11:03am On Apr 23
DrFunmisticGlow:
So the uncle that has passed his prime with a dropping sperm count, weakening erection and hypertension, diabetes and all sorts of other diseases wants a hospice wife to care for him so he won't die alone abi?

What was he doing when his mates were getting married? He wants to leech of the youth of someone's daughter. Let him look for his mate

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Lovelydaisies: 12:08pm On Apr 23
The term 'evening newspaper' is just one out of the derogatory terms used to describe the women. Others used here include:

1. Vaginarian: I expressly despise this one. Whether you are young, old, single, married, virgin or not, it doesn't matter. You belong. Why use a part of the body to label someone? No respect for a person's or a gender's feature.

2. Banny : One nairalander in particular likes to use it and I don't know why or where it emanated from. Whether it's a good term or not, I've no idea.

3. Bleeding gender : Another blanket name for women. Of course, all those in the first class belong here, including young girls, except baby girls. Very useless term.

4. Borehole: Of course, every lady falls here; married or not, single or not, virgin or not, chaste or indecent. And when you tell them that a woman who has given birth or had sexual relations doesn't mean her womanhood has stretched and become a borehole, they'll insist that it it a borehole. Stupidity.

4. LovePeddler : It's still for women. After they've had sexual relations with a woman, once or severally, she becomes a LovePeddler/love peddler. If they're not sure of your source of income, you are one. If they don't know your boyfriend or how you manage to sustain your lifestyle or if you are not married, na wetin you be.

Even if you are a church girl or decent girl, it'll still anger them, because they believe you are hiding to do your own. You are a *coded* love peddler.

They'll leave the good ones, go for the bad ones and come back to complain.

To mention but a few. Many others might come up but these are for now. angry

It's not that women of easy virtue don't exist, but there are also decent hardworking women. Let's be balanced and less biased in our judgement of them.

Don't also forget that you have or may have or have had females in your life. If you point one finger at people, the other four are pointing at you.
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Obierika(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23
DrFunmisticGlow:

It makes no sense for a 48 old man who has never been married nor has any children to marry a lady who is also 48 years old
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by LagBae(f): 6:23pm On Apr 23
Gbam!
Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by Sapasenator: 9:30pm On Apr 23
Lovelydaisies:
The term 'evening newspaper' is just one out of the derogatory terms used to describe the women. Others used here include:

1. Vaginarian: I expressly despise this one. Whether you are young, old, single, married, virgin or not, it doesn't matter. You belong. Why use a part of the body to label someone? No respect for a person's or a gender's feature.

2. Banny : One nairalander in particular likes to use it and I don't know why or where it emanated from. Whether it's a good term or not, I've no idea.

3. Bleeding gender : Another blanket name for women. Of course, all those in the first class belong here, including young girls, except baby girls. Very useless term.

4. Borehole: Of course, every lady falls here; married or not, single or not, virgin or not, chaste or indecent. And when you tell them that a woman who has given birth or had sexual relations doesn't mean her womanhood has stretched and become a borehole, they'll insist that it it a borehole. Stupidity.

4. LovePeddler : It's still for women. After they've had sexual relations with a woman, once or severally, she becomes a LovePeddler/love peddler. If they're not sure of your source of income, you are one. If they don't know your boyfriend or how you manage to sustain your lifestyle or if you are not married, na wetin you be.

Even if you are a church girl or decent girl, it'll still anger them, because they believe you are hiding to do your own. You are a *coded* love peddler.

They'll leave the good ones, go for the bad ones and come back to complain.

To mention but a few. Many others might come up but these are for now. angry

It's not that women of easy virtue don't exist, but there are also decent hardworking women. Let's be balanced and less biased in our judgement of them.

Don't also forget that you have or may have or have had females in your life. If you point one finger at people, the other four are pointing at you.

I am in total agreement with your well articulated points above. I am all for respect for others.

1 Like

Re: Who is an evening newspaper? by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:42am On Apr 24
Obierika:

It makes no sens for a 48 old man who has never been married nor has any children to marry a lady who is also 48 years old
it also makes no sense for him to marry his daughter's agemate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? / Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.