Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,308 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% (5699 Views)

IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Growth Upwards To 3.2% / RMAFC Proposes 3.3% Cut In Federal Goverment Allocation / World Bank Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth Downwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Kukutenla: 11:00am On Apr 17
zionstaar75:
wailing wailer can you prove the nonsense you wrote
Zombiefying zombie can you disprove the fact I wrote?
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by erniok(m): 11:05am On Apr 17
TimeMachine2:
The bloomberg's author of that worthless article is a known virulent obingo.

The article was not worthless if you had read to the last paragraph instead of reading a few and getting upset. It was holistic in approach.
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by almayda: 11:10am On Apr 17
I believe you are the mumu here,why?when the assessmentor prediction is negative you totally agree but it predicts a positive outcome,the same you call them names and totally disagree.
Zulu11zulu:
This people will just wake up and write anything they like about us and mugus will start to jump up.

They just program you people like television just like someone above .
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by iamdapsyj(m): 11:55am On Apr 17
Zulu11zulu:
This people will just wake up and write anything they like about us and mugus will start to jump up.

But if they had projected a negative growth rate about Nigeria, you would have believed them abi ...... you better go and fix your bias ASAP 😁😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by favor914: 12:17pm On Apr 17
Kukutenla:
Nigeria needs to grow at above 7% rate just as it was in the PDP years

APC is a plague. A terrible, incompetent one at that
If you try grow your personal life by 7% year on year, there will be no reason for you to be complaining.
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by favor914: 12:18pm On Apr 17
iamdapsyj:

But if they had projected a negative growth rate about Nigeria, you would have believed them abi ...... you better go and fix your bias ASAP 😁😜
No mind the Hypocrite.
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Zulu11zulu: 12:20pm On Apr 17
iamdapsyj:

I'm not a fan of IMF and I can never be, I never support any of thire predictions wether positive or negative, that people don't want anything good for Africa they will just tell you what you want to hear and try to control your country from thire head office,,just the way they are controlling tinubu like TV telling him what to do and how to put Nigerians in had time,

You remember they tell your president to remove electricity subsidies and he nave argue with them.

Your suffering today is because of IMF they program it to suffer you and put you in pain something they will not recommend to thire countries (france)
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Kukutenla: 12:21pm On Apr 17
favor914:
If you try grow your personal life by 7% year on year, there will be no reason for you to be complaining.
If you try use your brain for something better than trolling, you won't be a scammer looking for pictures of women to carry out romance scams

Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by favor914: 12:26pm On Apr 17
Kukutenla:

If you try use your brain for something better than trolling, you won't be a scammer looking for pictures of women to carry out romance scams
Go and better your life Mr Man, and stop wailing from morning to night on social media.

Government no go do anything for you, no food for lazy man in Nigeria.
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Kukutenla: 12:31pm On Apr 17
favor914:
Go and better your life Mr Man, and stop wailing from morning to night on social media.

Government no go do anything for you, no food for lazy man in Nigeria.
But there's food for scammer like you abi

You think supporting govt online will save you when EFcc finally catch up with your romance scam abi? Dey play
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by favor914: 12:33pm On Apr 17
Kukutenla:

But there's food for scammer like you abi

You think supporting govt online will save you when EFcc finally catch up with your romance scam abi? Dey play
You done see any post for Nairaland where I dey complain about government?

I no dey talk theory of dollars, we dey practical in activity, dey exchange dollars for Naira weekly.
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Kukutenla: 12:35pm On Apr 17
favor914:
You done see any post where I dey complain?

I no dey talk theory of dollars, we dey exchange dollars for Naira weekly.
Dollars obtained through romance scam

Don't worry efcc is coming for you

You go cry complain say beans no done by then

Enjoy your scams for now
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by favor914: 12:37pm On Apr 17
Kukutenla:

Dollars obtained through romance scam

Don't worry efcc is coming for you

You go cry complain say beans no done by then

Enjoy your scams for now
Dey wail, whilst we dey spend, no food for lazy minded people in Nigeria, at least dollars way dey scarce for your country, we dey try our best to help the economy with inflow of forex.

Unlike those things who never hold Benjamin Franklin before, wey dey purport to wail the most.

1 Like

Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Kukutenla: 12:41pm On Apr 17
favor914:
Dey wail, whilst we dey spend, no food for lazy minded people in Nigeria, at least dollars way dey scarce for your country, we dey try our best to help the economy with inflow of forex.

Unlike those things who never hold Benjamin Franklin wey dey purport to wail the most.
Enjoy your scamming while it lasts

But I don't know how a scammer will be calling other people lazy? Scamming na crime no be work. It is the height of laziness and looking for easy money. And the end na gulag.

Efcc will fall on you soon grin grin
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by favor914: 12:42pm On Apr 17
Kukutenla:

Enjoy your scamming while it lasts

But I don't know how a scammer will be calling other people lazy? Scamming na crime no be work. It is the height of laziness and looking for easy money. And the end na gulag.

Efcc will fall on you soon grin grin
Bad belle go keep you in poverty.

Dey wait for APC & Tinubu make they come put money for your lean savings account. grin
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Johnjustice: 12:50pm On Apr 17
IMF is a private business, a conglomerate of super lenders. Our economic team should look inwards, stop listening to IMF. If we have good intentioned leaders, they will do the work.
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17
Zulu11zulu:

But when they gave us low growth forecast you believed them and jubilated
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by Kukutenla: 1:01pm On Apr 17
favor914:
Bad belle go keep you in poverty.

Dey wait for APC & Tinubu make they come put money for your lean savings account. grin
Scamming will end you in jail

Dey wait for APC and Tinubu to come bail you out when efcc come to cage you like a bird

Scammer feeling funky
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by commoditiesnig: 1:24pm On Apr 17
good news!
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by seunowa(f): 1:31pm On Apr 17
Zulu11zulu:

Is it giving you headache because of the positivity therein? grin grin grin

I know what you would have said or done if it was the other way round...
Enemies will continue feel uneasy about the country progress....
Re: IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% by PHAYOL81: 8:34pm On Apr 17
That's not our best, that's us just revving up. We'll surely surprise IMF with,better,stat and performance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now Ranked 33rd Biggest Economy Among Nations / Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. / Lagos Roads Get Flooded Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.