Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail (35568 Views)

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by nedekid: 11:30am On Apr 17
DeGods007:

@nedekid

You see your life 🤣🤣🤣

When I told you to stop running around like mentally deranged fellow you were busy convulsing grin grin

Poor men like you no get opinion for this country 😆😆😆
Lol, good to see day you de follow my posts, atleast e de help you de busy grin
Nb: I just read the update on the fellow. As expected he pleaded not guilty. To he was granted bail to go for trial. You sure say you even understand what that means?
Anyway, no one wishes anyone to go to jail. But the point of reference is that a precedence was set with Bob. The likelyhood is that if that guy is found guilty his sentence will be more severe. On the other hand as someone explained, he could claim it was prop money as a defense.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Reality3080: 11:30am On Apr 17
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky was arrested because he and his lawyer are dumb.
so the reason for his arrest was because him n his lawyer are dumb?

U are d dumb one here

I won’t reply u so don’t bother
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Dpharisee: 11:31am On Apr 17
The difference between Ronu and Odogwu, he walks away to go and chop isiewu grin

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Blaze14k: 11:31am On Apr 17
ednut1:
its not . The amount will only be taken if you abscond.

I thought granting someone bail is to pay what is required of you.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by ufotunang: 11:32am On Apr 17
AAAA67:
Well. We await final judgement.
Let's see if it will go the Bobrisky way.
..there is no final judgement
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by DrAkpamudehe: 11:32am On Apr 17
Reality3080:
so the reason for his arrest was because him n his lawyer are dumb?

U are d dumb one here

I won’t reply u so don’t bother

Am sure you belong to the same tribe as bobrisky and his lawyer. Bunch of dumb edaats

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by FreeStuffsNG: 11:32am On Apr 17
erniok:

If EFCC wan show am bad belle, na to deny am plea bargain he's looking for, tell the judge on judgement day that he wasted the courts time because I'm certain he will lose and the judge go vex give am maximum sentence without option of fine.
wink
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by ufotunang: 11:33am On Apr 17
What did you expect when he is an APC supporter
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sermwell(m): 11:33am On Apr 17
omoadeleye:

At least, he paid fine.

Imagine paying ₦10m fine every time for an offense
Alot of ignorant people here!!

What do you mean he paid fine??
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by NFBI: 11:34am On Apr 17
enemyofprogress:
why was he jailed then? Was it because he refused to give the george him yansh to fok?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 George
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by MichealOlajide: 11:34am On Apr 17
Bro still smiling

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by flexyrule(m): 11:35am On Apr 17
donbrowser:
Who is advising this guy's lawyer, plead guilty and you're back in 6 months. This case might take 2 years, he will spend money and still not win it.
You just sounded like a Poor man!

Do you know how much he lose in that 6 months leaving his business?

What about the reputational damage?

That's why I don't take financial advise from people who don't own a business, and haven't attained a certain level of wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Fcwilly: 11:36am On Apr 17
sukar886:

Unless APC no dey power again, have you forgotten he is hope uzodinma boy, and hope na tinubu boy for south east, u get it now

Let keep watching
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by flexyrule(m): 11:36am On Apr 17
Joy2dworldxyz:
So why was Bob's case different?
Bob pleaded guilty.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by tabaralph: 11:36am On Apr 17
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLvVhAn09w?si=bYpL8AH5uj76nepo

https://punchng.com/breaking-naira-abuse-court-grants-cubana-chief-priest-n10m-bail/
He was granted bail but not discharged and acquitted, do you expect the judge to jail him on his first appearance in court?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by tabaralph: 11:38am On Apr 17
flexyrule:
Bob pleaded guilty.
Cubana was only granted bail for now, the case is still on, he will collect his six months also
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by flexyrule(m): 11:40am On Apr 17
tabaralph:

Cubana was only granted bail for now, the case is still on, he will collect his six months also
Have you had a case with EFCC or the FG before?

I have!

If you have never had a case with them or the government, you are in no position to argue these things with me sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by shegra58: 11:40am On Apr 17
phoneport:
Pay 10 Million Naira and your sins are forgiven.
Nigeria! What a country grin
normal normal na 50k be the fine for wetin dey charge am for
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by unitysheart(m): 11:40am On Apr 17
Zombieoppressor:
10m for this hard time?

Where all the bail revenues dey enter sef? Are they giving account to the IRS?

He doesn't have to pay the money in, except if the judge expressly order that.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by donbrowser(m): 11:40am On Apr 17
flexyrule:
You just sounded like a Poor man!

Do you know how much he lose in that 6 months leaving his business?

What about the reputational damage?

That's why I don't take financial advise from people who don't own a business, and haven't attained a certain level of wealth.

I don't take people who don't know the difference between "am", "I'm" and "I am" seriously
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by marenkurz: 11:41am On Apr 17
Rule number one, never plead guilty. Even if everyone saw you do it with video evidence. Let prosecutor proof their case in court beyond a reasonable doubt.

donbrowser:
Who is advising this guy's lawyer, plead guilty and you're back in 6 months. This case might take 2 years, he will spend money and still not win it.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Light78: 11:42am On Apr 17
Cubana chief priest can pay the Money.
All his friends are rich.

David

Gov Hope

Obi Cubana

He still get BBnaija friends

Mercy

Frodd

And the guy na APC man.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by noobody(m): 11:43am On Apr 17
Joy2dworldxyz:
So why was Bob's case different?

He was decided to plead guilty,

Cubana pleaded not guilty.

Bobrisky lawyer them suppose disbar am
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Tareq1105: 11:43am On Apr 17
eilas:
What's different between his case and that of Bobrisky

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/B1LboGGH17YrY9Az5

Bobrisky pleaded guilty but he didn't.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by DeGods007(m): 11:44am On Apr 17
nedekid:

Lol, good to see day you de follow my posts, atleast e de help you de busy grin
Nb: I just read the update on the fellow. As expected he pleaded not guilty. To he was granted bail to go for trial. You sure say you even understand what that means?
Anyway, no one wishes anyone to go to jail. But the point of reference is that a precedence was set with Bob. The likelyhood is that if that guy is found guilty his sentence will be more severe. On the other hand as someone explained, he could claim it was prop money as a defense.

Radaradadada

Shut up kid....didn't I told you that nothing is gonna happen?

Poor kid grin grin
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by noobody(m): 11:44am On Apr 17
tabaralph:

He was granted bail but not discharged and acquitted, do you expect the judge to jail him on his first appearance in court?

We all know las las, no jail term,

When you plead non guilty,

No body wants to waste the time of the court for too long.

Just show good behaviours,

You would be given a fine

But in the case of bobrisky

The lawyer na mumu,they played them
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by noobody(m): 11:44am On Apr 17
tabaralph:

We all know las las, no jail term,

When you plead non guilty,

No body wants to waste the time of the court for too long.

Just show good behaviours,

You would be given a fine

But in the case of bobrisky

The lawyer na mumu,they played them.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by ariesbull: 11:45am On Apr 17
There is levels to this things
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sermwell(m): 11:45am On Apr 17
erniok:

If EFCC wan show am bad belle, na to deny am plea bargain he's looking for, tell the judge on judgement day that he wasted the courts time because I'm certain he will lose and the judge go vex give am maximum sentence without option of fine.
Lol!! How old are you?? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by spartachico(m): 11:47am On Apr 17
Where is that asshole that says my way of reasoning irritates him when I said he will be released on bail after paying fine, you are foolishly mad and you go mad for 600 years, i purposely did not reply back after you insulted me but with this new you go mad for 600 years...werey
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sermwell(m): 11:47am On Apr 17
RickyJesus:

You think they won't invite the host of the event to testify and the people packing the money at the event?

How can those people know the difference??
Have you seen props Money before? grin grin
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by ariesbull: 11:48am On Apr 17
edenex:
Efcc is an organisation that lacks focus and should be shut down. The agency has no tangible achievements. Hadi sirika. Ganduje. Immediate past governors are all living large after cashouts. So many things efcc should look into. But they are not
in this life ...just have money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.