Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail (35631 Views)

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by flexyrule(m): 11:48am On Apr 17
donbrowser:

I don't take people who don't know the difference between "am", "I'm" and "I am" seriously
You shouldn't please. Same way I don't take people with intellectual deficiency serious too.

3 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by DeGods007(m): 11:48am On Apr 17
flexyrule:
You just sounded like a Poor man!

Do you know how much he lose in that 6 months leaving his business?

What about the reputational damage?

That's why I don't take financial advise from people who don't own a business, and haven't attained a certain level of wealth.

No dey listen to that one...

He is a failed punter 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by koning: 11:48am On Apr 17
wisdomguy4u:
Now EFCC would have to prove if it was a real naira note in the videos. grin

Your's is the only sensible post here.

He and his lawyers intend to challenge that CBN act that specifically mentions mutilation and defacing of Naira. So the EFCC must prove that the Naira on the video are real Naira notes( they don't have the actual Naira sprayed at the event in hand). Secondly, that it was mutilated and defaced.

We get the point of respecting our currency, but putting someone (Bobrisky) in jail for 6 months for spraying some Naira notes is absurd.

1 month correctional sentence would have been enough.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Tareq1105: 11:49am On Apr 17
noobody:

He was decided to plead guilty,

Cubana pleaded not guilty.

Bobrisky lawyer them suppose disbar am

I suspect Chief Priest would use the opportunity to press buttons at the top for help. Aside that, he cannot deny the charges bcoz most of our yeyebrities are guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by tenpipsperday: 11:50am On Apr 17
Take it easy

LordCenturion:
He said he wasn't guilty, bad attorney and rubbish advisers cost nervous bobrisky

We will see how it ends. Videos abound online you remember?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by erniok(m): 11:53am On Apr 17
Sermwell:

Lol!! How old are you?? grin cheesy cheesy
Older than you to know plea bargain is a prerogative of the commission and with the evidence against him, he can't win.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by RickyJesus: 11:54am On Apr 17
Sermwell:

How can those people know the difference??
Have you seen props Money before? grin grin
What are saying? Host of the event would receive all the cash at the end of the event, he is in a good position to verify if the claim of prop money as it would likely be presented by cubana is true or not.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by TouchNfollow(f): 11:56am On Apr 17
edenex:
Efcc is an organisation that lacks focus and should be shut down. The agency has no tangible achievements. Hadi sirika. Ganduje. Immediate past governors are all living large after cashouts. So many things efcc should look into. But they are not

Haba the rate of ignoramus on this forum is alarming.....he pleaded not guilty which means his case is ongoing, while the case in question is bailable.......when found guilty the law will take its cause.

Besides pleading not guilty....its not yet uhuru for Mr.Pascal, he has to prove beyond extraterrestrial technicalities that his not guilty of what the videos available are pointing at. If found guilty, will get a slight higher sentence than Mr Idris, reasons being wasting taxpayers money and time litigating on the obvious.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by RickyJesus: 11:57am On Apr 17
Bulldozer90:
this is a criminal trial where the judge must be double sure before entering judgement against the accused. EFCC obviously have only video evidence. Any testimony that doesn't provide physical evidence of the note sprayed will not be taken seriously.
Who told you they are only depending on video evidence? Do you know the punishment for perjury?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by AngelicBeing: 12:00pm On Apr 17
sad
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17
eilas:
What's different between his case and that of Bobrisky

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/B1LboGGH17YrY9Az5
E own even worst

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sermwell(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17
RickyJesus:

What are saying? Host of the event would receive all the cash at the end of the event, he is in a good position to verify if the claim of prop money as it would likely be presented by cubana is true or not.
So Cubana comes to your event and sprayed you money( let's even assume real money). Then you will come to court to testify against him?? grin cheesy How is that possible??
EFCC are lazy asses and can't prove anything grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by SVC6000: 12:05pm On Apr 17
The mistake bobrisky made was to plead guilty.. Not guilty is the final answer. You can still tell them that the said money was fake Nigerian Note case close

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Ebukamatth(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17
As this guy dey self

If he see one bundle for inside that court, him go spare the thing
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by RickyJesus: 12:06pm On Apr 17
Sermwell:

So Cubana comes to your event and sprayed you money( let's even assume real money). Then you will come to court to testify against him?? grin cheesy How is that possible??
EFCC are lazy asses and can't prove anything grin cheesy
You have no idea how the legal system works, continue believing what you want to believe.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sermwell(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17
erniok:

Older than you to know plea bargain is a prerogative of the commission and with the evidence against him, he can't win.
So you're already the judge?? grin
Mad people everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by RickyJesus: 12:09pm On Apr 17
SVC6000:
The mistake bobrisky made was to plead guilty.. Not guilty is the final answer. You can still tell them that the said money was fake Nigerian Note case close
Who dey make the fake money for you? You guys don't know anything about the legal process but you felt you are entitled to an opinion.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Truvelisback(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17
LordCenturion:
He said he wasn't guilty, bad attorney and rubbish advisers cost nervous bobrisky
Forget that, Bobrisky's case was jailed out of hatred. Nigeria judiciary system is very corrupt.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by andy244: 12:12pm On Apr 17
Hahaha E shock you.. Adult smoking Igboo

enemyofprogress:
another baby playing with his parent's phone
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by donforeign: 12:15pm On Apr 17
Dennisochampa:

Because there was evidence!!

And there is evidence of Cubana commiting the same crime so why was one jailed without an option of fine and the other granted bail??
they are punishing Bob risky for something else. Which evidence do you have against chief priest? I can say the money is fake , what will they do?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by dododawa1: 12:15pm On Apr 17
10 million

Just inside

FG

Pocket
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by donforeign: 12:15pm On Apr 17
Vision101:

It has started. Let the efcc sustain the effort.
deceive urself . Governors and politician throwing money everywhere, what have dey done ?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by CaptainZubi: 12:15pm On Apr 17
SVC6000:
And do you know the consequences of harbouring fake currency notes?

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sermwell(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17
RickyJesus:

You have no idea how the legal system works, continue believing what you want to believe.
I'm a lawyer and I don't know how the legal system works?? grin
How old are you again? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by zoomzoom(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17
[quote author=eilas post=129483612]What's different between his case and that of Bobrisky?.

Bobrisky chickened out and pled guilty to the charges but cubana is ready to test this NEW EFCC GRAGRA.
Let's see how it goes!!...because it can't be an offense for me to MELT MY GOLD that the government is holding for me in lieu of the papers they issued me in place of MY GOLD.
LAS LAS, CUBANA NA HOPE UZODINMA BOY!!..If na clout go end am.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Dennisochampa: 12:18pm On Apr 17
donforeign:
they are punishing Bob risky for something else. Which evidence do you have against chief priest? I can say the money is fake , what will they do?

So fake money no be crime?? grin grin grin
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by zoomzoom(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17
[quote author=eilas post=129483612]What's different between his case and that of Bobrisky?.

Bobrisky chickened out and pled guilty to the charges but cubana is ready to test this NEW EFCC GRAGRA.
Let's see how it goes!!...because it can't be an offense for me to MELT MY GOLD that the government is holding for me in lieu of the papers they issued me in place of MY GOLD.
LAS LAS, CUBANA NA HOPE UZODINMA BOY!!..If na clout go end am..and na APC too ohh!!.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by eldoradoxx: 12:19pm On Apr 17
The difference between his case and Bobrisky case is the lawyer. Bobrisky had a bad lawyer who misled him into hurrying himself into prison while Cubana Chief Priest got a smart SAN who moved Court to grant him bail after pleading not guilty. Dont only have money, have sense and smart lawyers around you, you wont fall easily.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Apr 17
Sermwell:

Alot of ignorant people here!!

What do you mean he paid fine??

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am telling you.

There are lots of ignorant people on nairaland. All they know is insult people up and down.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Sleekfingers: 12:29pm On Apr 17
SVC6000:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You don't know anything. No wonder Desmond Elliot called you and your likes children.....

It is evident that you don't know that having fake currencies in ones procession is crime? Continue swimming in the pool of ignorance.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by hurryup123(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17
sonofsteven:
How can he plead not guilty when evidences choke... which lawyer advice am
which evidence choke?
Na fake money be that
Re: Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail by Abdulganiy2: 12:33pm On Apr 17
Don't be short of data...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again / Iyanya Has A Crush On Lupita Nyong’o (tweets) / Baba Suwe Arrives Nigeria from U.S. Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.