Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished (66731 Views)

Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Rokiat(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17
That is luxury to people? Interesting very tacky and cheap looking Interior to me.

The only thing I like there is the barack rouge 540 and Yara perfume.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by danzaki63: 4:43pm On Apr 17
Who else was only looking her b**bs? that is the only thing i saw. all the others are vanity upon vanity.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by LeeSmart: 4:43pm On Apr 17
post=129488764:

Now, Clap 👏 for yasef cool
Shift😠
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by CrossRhodes: 5:11pm On Apr 17
Ibile77:
Reading table and chair is missing, it is well.
She invested in big TV and netflix instead grin

5 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Thundafireseun: 5:24pm On Apr 17
ForestHill:
You're funny to think girls can't afford this

where is she working??

Her father can not afford it

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Abee79(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17
Obierika:

She has no reading table in her room, how else do you expect her grades to be?
Some of us prefer reading in the library & classroom. The room is for eating, resting and sleeping only 😁🤣🤣

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Benblaq(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17
Justkatty:
Haba! Must she have a reading table before she can ascertain good results?
Most people that even has it, don't even make use of it.
This place resemble Nigerian student room? Make we talk reality jare😂

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17
AngelicDamsel:
Honestly, if you are beautiful as a woman, you can never be stranded. Just a moderate physical apeal and you are settled for life!
Very true
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by EreluRoz: 5:46pm On Apr 17
dontrulee:
Nawa oooo.
Enjoy your life jare grin grin
What is wa in it? Hope you have not started thinking a man is behind it but that man may be her father.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by EreluRoz: 5:48pm On Apr 17
BareFacedLies:
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties grin
Or her dad, the place is even too crowded. She needs a bigger space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by EreluRoz: 5:51pm On Apr 17
LeeSmart:
E funny me how most persons for here de associate everything for the girl room to hookup/sugar daddy😡😡, e be like most of una na from trenches una for come from.... Dis no reach half of wetin dey my room during my days as an undergraduate.... Some persons are really privileged in dis life.
Don't mind them. I don't even see anything wow but just some crowded room. She needs a bigger space.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Apr 17
Rokiat:
That is luxury to people? Interesting very tacky and cheap looking Interior to me.

It's luxury for Nigeria lol
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Lamasta(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17
Kobicove:
She even has a mini supermarket in her room grin
The BF go too enjoy aswear
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Lamasta(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17
Benblaq:
This place resemble Nigerian student room? Make we talk reality jare😂
No na Somalian student refugee camp
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Kharol1234: 6:31pm On Apr 17
She they sell wholesales indomie? why indomie carton plenty.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by dontrulee: 6:33pm On Apr 17
EreluRoz:
What is wa in it? Hope you have not started thinking a man is behind it but that man may be her father.

Father ke?
I'm 90% sure it's not her father and I'm 95% sure that it's not only one man behind it.
Girls ehn, I fear them

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by flokii: 6:50pm On Apr 17
The girl go like enjoyment.. aye 5 Star.
I must give it to her in terms of neatness and she is very organized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by flokii: 6:52pm On Apr 17
Rokiat:

She is a student, that's the yardstick of the 'luxury'. Most students just have bed, TV and maybe curtains.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Jewessgratitud3: 7:37pm On Apr 17
Her boobs are proof of how she's maintaining such lifestyle. A small girl make everything don dey look down...

3 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by ForestHill: 7:51pm On Apr 17
Thundafireseun:

where is she working??

Her father can not afford it
This mentally is wrong

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by NaijaChild: 7:57pm On Apr 17
Ibile77:
Reading table and chair is missing, it is well.

Correct

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Weretuntun: 7:59pm On Apr 17
[quote author= post=129488284]See comments! Poverty is not a disease, It's something worse
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17
we know na...

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by bentenny(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17
Either from a wealthy fam or combined contributions from glorified simps!

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by nairalanda1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17
delzbaba:
She try, but why do ladies like noodles and spaghetti so much?

Most Nigerian students survive on noodles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Sleekfingers: 8:31pm On Apr 17
Gistmedia10:
A pretty Nigerian student's room is making waves online for its sheer luxury. The room is like a dream come true, filled with expensive things that leave visitors in awe.

As soon as you step in, you're greeted by a beautiful bed with fancy pillows and covers. A huge smart TV for entertainment, and the room stays just right with a fancy air conditioning system.

But the real showstopper is the home theater setup! It's like having a cinema at home, complete with amazing speakers. And then there are the shoes, bags, clothes, and wigs—all top-notch designer stuff.

Every corner is designed with a feminine touch that shows off her style. Even the kitchen is not just for show—it's stocked with the best stuff for cooking up a storm.

Adding to the allure, her beautiful portrait hangs prominently on the wall, adding a personal touch to the lavish space. Each element exudes a refined, feminine style, including the fully stocked kitchen for culinary pursuits.

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSYAGkLDWA

Poverty has really dealt with or dealing with some people. What's luxury about her room?

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by ignis: 8:31pm On Apr 17
How will she pass?

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by armyofone(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
E sharp well well...

Oh my goodness God,Uche my guy for poly that year..... Nigha's room was stocked with different types of foodstuffs....Omoh,na so all the girls for our hostel turn Uche room to where dem for dey camp grin. The type and amount of kpekus wey Uche enjoy that year,I believe say the amount fit high pass him general GPA for him OND certificate las las shocked

Where is Uche today ?

3 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by DestinyNigga: 8:32pm On Apr 17
AngelicDamsel:
Honestly, if you are beautiful as a woman, you can never be stranded. Just a moderate physical apeal and you are settled for life!

You gerrit.

I totally agree with you. Fine ladies dey enjoy

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Maj196(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17
It's just average, nothing special abeg
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by harmony75: 8:33pm On Apr 17
Hope she's hardworking at her studies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.