Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished (66745 Views)

Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Chasito(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17
I no see anything special here, my room for Anambra State university igbariam back then, was much more furnished and stocked up than what I see on that picture, the only small difference be say I no get all those make up kits, but I had TV set, Jbl speaker, a small chest freezer, Dstv, generator, Air conditioner. Las Las I still graduated with a good result cheesy

School was fun sha cool

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by kareemkamil(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17
Olosho work for this one
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by LandingistForum: 10:17pm On Apr 17
Was expecting to see a mini library.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Innobee99(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17
Ibile77:
Reading table and chair is missing, it is well.
Who tell u say na read sh come there come read? grin
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by NewDea4: 10:20pm On Apr 17
Gistmedia10:
A pretty Nigerian student's room is making waves online for its sheer luxury. The room is like a dream come true, filled with expensive things that leave visitors in awe.

As soon as you step in, you're greeted by a beautiful bed with fancy pillows and covers. A huge smart TV for entertainment, and the room stays just right with a fancy air conditioning system.

But the real showstopper is the home theater setup! It's like having a cinema at home, complete with amazing speakers. And then there are the shoes, bags, clothes, and wigs—all top-notch designer stuff.

Every corner is designed with a feminine touch that shows off her style. Even the kitchen is not just for show—it's stocked with the best stuff for cooking up a storm.

Adding to the allure, her beautiful portrait hangs prominently on the wall, adding a personal touch to the lavish space. Each element exudes a refined, feminine style, including the fully stocked kitchen for culinary pursuits.

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSYAGkLDWA

She's either a rich man's kid or a hoe

Under duress, I'd put my money on the second option cool Because a rich kid would be used to such lifestyle and see no need to flaunt
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Cmanforall: 10:22pm On Apr 17
BareFacedLies:
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties grin

It must not be sugar daddy. Erase such poverty thoughts from your mind

She might be from a weather home or have rich relatives

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by bentenny(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17
Villa12:
it is better to be rich or very comfortable and be a simp than being a dead broke man + alpha male. That's two deadly disease guy grin
I have never seen a broke alpha male!
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Cmanforall: 10:26pm On Apr 17
LeeSmart:
E funny me how most persons for here de associate everything for the girl room to hookup/sugar daddy😡😡, e be like most of una na from trenches una for come from.... Dis no reach half of wetin dey my room during my days as an undergraduate.... Some persons are really privileged in dis life.

Even somethings might have been gifts from home or relatives.
It's sad to read negative comments on her.
Girl even said some of her footwear are not original.
She's just neat and organised

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Thundafireseun: 10:27pm On Apr 17
Hassanmaye:

They have send them a good message, let them try iran and see, they have good Russia. No country is an island, the fool has been bragging about " no force on earth" " no force on earth" not knowing there are many forces beyond his control.

Bros I don’t understand all this plenty talk again ooo about…. Russia .. Iran and the rest …

I was only trying to add humour when you said…
” Hahahaha bad guy indeed you are a bad guy ”

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Cmanforall: 10:27pm On Apr 17
Nazgul:

No parent no matter how rich they are can furnish the room of their daughter who they sent to school to study this way.

This is obviously the work of a sugar daddy.

Are you serious on this?

You don't see female students who drive cars?

How much do you think für inching her room like that will cost?

Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by IbileIfe: 10:30pm On Apr 17
Luxurious?
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Villa12(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17
bentenny:

I have never seen a broke alpha male!
LoL

They plenty for nairaland grin. Any guy who dedicate his time bashing women is obviously a broke nigga. I personally know some of them in real life. They're bitter because they're broke. Rich or comfortable guys don't have time for that rubbish.

Some of them will be capping rubbish saying they cannot do this for woman, they cannot do that for woman grin. Baba wey never see house rent pay grin

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by ezewealth(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17
There ain't nothing luxurious about this room, she is just neat and organized. Most students room during our own time looks like this. During my time, I have seen a guy staying in one room and parlour apartments, madly furnish. With big chandelier hanging on the ceiling, ones u will get with not less than one million. Alot of ppl salivating because of a normal girly apartment shows a lot of yous are living in pen house.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by godwon01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17
Any room mate will be a complete parasite on her. Any of her stuff that get miss will be difficult to know the whereabout . Any of her friends that visit can go away with anything in the room without noticing it.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by bentenny(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17
Villa12:
LoL

They plenty for nairaland grin. Any guy who dedicate his time bashing women is obviously a broke nigga. I personally know some of them in real life. They're bitter because they're broke. Rich or comfortable guys don't have time for that rubbish.

Some of them will be capping rubbish saying they cannot do this for woman, they cannot do that for woman grin. Baba wey never see house rent pay grin
From your latest comments,it's obvious you don't really know what an alpha male is or their attributes!

Bitterness and constant bashing of women are not traits of an alpha male!
Try to know the attributes of an alpha male before you tag someone with that title!
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Villa12(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17
bentenny:

From your latest comments,it's obvious you don't really know what an alpha male is or their attributes!

Bitterness and constant bashing of women are not traits of an alpha male!
Try to know the attributes of an alpha male before you tag someone with that title!
they do call themselves alpha male grin grin i understand some might be mysogynist but they do refer to themselves as alpha male and they're broke nigga
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17
nedekid:

She fit come from rich home.

Maybe rich home+ sugar daddy 🤔🤔
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by ComeToJesus: 11:01pm On Apr 17
Difference between the students (ladies) of the 70s- 80 and the 2000s

70-80s had Bookshelf with books, reading table and reading lamps

Millennium students have ring lights, multiple gadgets,shoe racks, synthetic human extensions and inexplicable toys.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17
Dis one wey no fit spell hypersensitivity correctly tueh...
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by MrBroke(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17
How this one carry be luxury. Poverty self don do people something o.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Bluffly: 11:08pm On Apr 17
Nothing luxurious here. If this is taken as luxurious then sufferness done baptised many people wella beyond redemption
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17
Thundafireseun:

Bros I don’t understand all this plenty talk again ooo about…. Russia .. Iran and the rest …

I was only trying to add humour when you said…
” Hahahaha bad guy indeed you are a bad guy ”
Lol
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Justkatty(f): 11:10pm On Apr 17
francotunsco:

Atleast let her have it first!
But you didn't answer my question undecided
By the way, it's not compulsory to have a created space meant for study alone, me as a person can read even inside the kitchen and I'll understand very well.
So I see no reason why she must have it.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Justkatty(f): 11:12pm On Apr 17
Benblaq:
This place resemble Nigerian student room? Make we talk reality jare😂
Forget o
We get "STUDENTS" inside students.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Thundafireseun: 11:13pm On Apr 17
Hassanmaye:

Lol

My G
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by nedekid: 11:14pm On Apr 17
EmmyMaestro:

Maybe rich home+ sugar daddy 🤔🤔
Watin de that room weh girl from average OK naija home no fit afford?
No be one student few years ago donate brand new Hummer bus because she wan run for student union president for one of those private universities and she no even win ontop?
How much you think average parents, give as allawi monthly despite already paying for 3 times daily feeding?
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Profcso(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17
Chai!
Small girl with big guard
Gistmedia10:
A pretty Nigerian student's room is making waves online for its sheer luxury. The room is like a dream come true, filled with expensive things that leave visitors in awe.

As soon as you step in, you're greeted by a beautiful bed with fancy pillows and covers. A huge smart TV for entertainment, and the room stays just right with a fancy air conditioning system.

But the real showstopper is the home theater setup! It's like having a cinema at home, complete with amazing speakers. And then there are the shoes, bags, clothes, and wigs—all top-notch designer stuff.

Every corner is designed with a feminine touch that shows off her style. Even the kitchen is not just for show—it's stocked with the best stuff for cooking up a storm.

Adding to the allure, her beautiful portrait hangs prominently on the wall, adding a personal touch to the lavish space. Each element exudes a refined, feminine style, including the fully stocked kitchen for culinary pursuits.

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSYAGkLDWA
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17
nedekid:

Watin de that room weh girl from average OK naija home no fit afford?
No be one student few years ago donate brand new Hummer bus because she wan run for student union president for one of those private universities and she no even win ontop?
How much you think average parents, give as allawi monthly despite already paying for 3 times daily feeding?

That room sef no be here o, how much does she pay for rent abi issit her private house
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by bentenny(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17
Villa12:
they do call themselves alpha male grin grin i understand some might be mysogynist but they do refer to themselves as alpha male and they're broke nigga
I believe from ur comment you already know the answer!
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by kay29000(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17
MrCork:

She ugly mennnn....no yansh!!!!! ((no oofencsecse)) angry

She is definitely not ugly. And not all guys are into ass, some are into breasts.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by DeeGov123(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17
No reading chair and table shown, no text book seen, and at the end of her 4year, she will come out with first class, we all will end this country
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by 99thEnemy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17
BareFacedLies:
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties grin
You never thought of parents?

No be every girl be from poor home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.