Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

"I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent (597 Views)

Davido's Pregnant American Girlfriend Anita Wants $500k A Year / Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Glimpsetv: 12:34pm On Apr 17
50 Cent, an American popular hip-hop singer, rapper, actor, television producer, and businessman by the name of Curtis James Jackson, known for his several hit songs like "In Da Club," "love-vendor," "Many Men (Wish Death)," "Window Shopper," "Candy Shop," etc., made a startling revelation that got people talking. In a live interview, 50 Cent revealed that he used to give his baby mama $500k. 50 Cent pointed out that he was initially paying Marquise’s mother, his ex-girlfriend Shaniqua Tompkins, $500,000 a year, yet she still demanded more. That was when he took the matter to court and was ordered to pay just $6,700 a month (almost $81,000 a year) in child support.

In this video, 50 Cent said, "I told you I was giving her half a million dollars a year. At that point, she still was expecting more," he continued. "This is why I took her to child support. You don’t usually sign up for child support; I took myself to child support 'cause she wasn’t understanding that I’m already giving you more than you're supposed to get.

“Then, when it turns into the $6,700, that’s not enough and it’s never gonna be enough. But remember me constantly coming to you and talking to you about, ‘She doesn’t want to get a job!’ She didn’t hear me.”

The "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" rapper went further to say: "I didn't make money for women, and no man should allow a woman to exploit them. My son's mother was just feeling entitled to my money. I was giving her $500k a year, but she was still expecting more. Then I decided to make her see that I was only doing her a favor. So I took myself to court and reported myself for giving child support way above average. Then it was decided in court that I should only give her $6,700 a month, and I can't add a penny to that because she can also get a job. Men need to start fighting against gender inequality too, since men and women are all equal. After what she did to me, I decided that I shall never spend more than 50 cents on a woman ever again." - 50 Cent

"No woman should depend on a man because everyone can work. Let that be added to the equality they are fighting for."
The initial interview actually happened sometime in 2022. However, a certain discussion online brought back this interview, thereby generating a fresh round of debate as some solidly supported 50 Cent for taking such a decision to save himself from an entitled woman, while others feel otherwise.

What is your opinion on this? Do you feel 50 Cent should have simply continued giving his baby mama the initial half a million dollars a year just for the sake of the son or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkur5NIebo

Cc: Nlfpmod, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Zwooks: 12:36pm On Apr 17
Women sha !

The young stallion creaming the engine thought he could get unlimited funds. Good for both of them

1 Like

Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Rexymania(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17
She go dey spend the money with another man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by advanceDNA: 12:52pm On Apr 17
" no man should allow a woman to exploit them"

The above is the entire scope of redpill...

...but simps and women that like to be entitled to more than their worth and they deserve will say u hate women just because they want to cry river niger and play their victim card...

What I don't get is how someone can be allergic to being productive....they will now be quoting bible to back their lazy, entitled áss that they are not providers...

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Rebuke: 1:12pm On Apr 17
Imagine, and she doesn't want to work. 50 cent did well, she just wanted to be eating free money as a full time baby mama.
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Rebuke: 1:44pm On Apr 17
Rexymania:
She go dey spend the money with another man

A very painful reality, bro.
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by sharpwriter(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17
Greedy Animal angry
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by nlfpmod: 4:15pm On Apr 17
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Mercury12(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17
LoL

Women!
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by papyjaypaul: 6:34pm On Apr 17
She became entitled. People don't appreciate what they have until it's gone .

Our grandmas were wise, they will praise the man, make him feel like a king and he will in turn, give them more. They will keep that money and do their thing, dem no greedy like this. Na sense woman dey use hold man

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Glimpsetv: 7:42pm On Apr 17
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Peakdesign23(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17
I fear these black American women, they’re the main gold diggers.
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Rebuke: 8:40am On Apr 18
Peakdesign23:
I fear these black American women, they’re the main gold diggers.

So, where we won turn like this? Because it seems na everywhere. Just pray God gives you a good woman, she can be even from yhur next street and she will be amazing.
Re: "I Was Giving My Baby Mama $500k A Year, But She Said It Wasn't Enough": 50 Cent by Rebuke: 8:49am On Apr 18
papyjaypaul:
She became entitled. People don't appreciate what they have until it's gone .

Our grandmas were wise, they will praise the man, make him feel like a king and he will in turn, give them more. They will keep that money and do their thing, dem no greedy like this. Na sense woman dey use hold man

Exactly, she even refused working.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Deaths Hoax And The Internet / Video: Terry G In “akpako Master” / Anambra State To Immortalise Christy Essien-igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.