Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) (599 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Glimpsetv: 12:46pm On Apr 17
I know that when it comes to how certain things are done, there are always different approaches and opinions, especially when it comes to relationship matters. However, in this video, we are going to be playing soon, a pastor has revealed that kneeling down to propose to a lady is satanic.

The pastor said he discovered from the Bible that kneeling down to propose to a lady is satanic. He said most people think it's romantic: go into the house and propose, "he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor. What are you bringing it to social media for? Must everything be on social media?"

He continued, "People now kneel down and propose, how can the Lord kneel down and propose to his subject? It's like saying they want to ordain the king of this country but the King must lie down. The Lord of the woman is now kneeling down to propose to the woman, and tomorrow he wants to be Lord over her. What we think is romantic is actually Satan orchestrating our downfall."

The pastor went on to make further revelations about marriage while making reference to the Bible.

What's your take on this message? Do you think it's of any importance to actually kneel to propose to a lady? Please, we would like to know your opinion on this. Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comment section.

Cc: Dominique, Rocktation, Nlfpmod, Mukina2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FZ9kgbS6U

1 Like

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by immortalcrown(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17
I don't find it satanic.

But from a cultural perspective, I find it childish and unnecessary.

The funny thing is that ladies are desperate to marry men of high values, not minding whether the men will kneel for proposal or not.

Ladies that consider themselves above their men's class are the ones that want their men to kneel down for proposal. Men who believe they are not up to their women's class kneel down for proposal because those men consider it a favour when those women agree to marry those men.

6 Likes

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17
lipsrsealed
If I should talk now,some bunch of ijiots wey life never re-arrange their teeth before go come attack me say wetin a keke rider like me get to talk.....But anyways,it's not their fault cha ...

Back to the topic........I can only but imagine how men deems it fit to kneel down and beg one full truck-load of wahala to come into their lives and start tormenting them sad Come on, who fvcking does that these days?

6 Likes

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Bulldozer90: 12:59pm On Apr 17
It is.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by GreatVocalist: 1:06pm On Apr 17
I'm no misogynist or red piller, but this man is damn right.

Kneeling is a posture of submission, and surrender, and also an act of pleading. The man is the lord of the home, and the head. Why should the head plead to become one with the body?

That's not how God designed marriage to be at any point. If there's anything contrary, then I think it's satanic. Honestly, I've never looked at the scenario in this manner.

It seems intangible and one would say we shouldn't make a mountain out of a mole hill, but actions are implicative of an intention. Even if the intention was not a conscious one, then it must have been rooted in the person's subconscious mind.

I'll say it again, this man is damn right. If you're a fan of toxic feminism, please don't react to my comment.

7 Likes

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Hashabiah: 1:13pm On Apr 17
It's only in western societies that men kneel for women and our society has started embracing that luciferian culture

2 Likes

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Natbrowny: 1:17pm On Apr 17
😂

1 Like

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by MrCork: 1:25pm On Apr 17
Glimpsetv:
Hello and welcome to Glimpse tv. I know that when it comes to how certain things are done, there are always different approaches and opinions, especially when it comes to relationship matters. However, in this video, we are going to be playing soon, a pastor has revealed that kneeling down to propose to a lady is satanic.

The pastor said he discovered from the Bible that kneeling down to propose to a lady is satanic. He said most people think it's romantic: go into the house and propose, "he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor. What are you bringing it to social media for? Must everything be on social media?"

He continued, "People now kneel down and propose, how can the Lord kneel down and propose to his subject? It's like saying they want to ordain the king of this country but the King must lie down. The Lord of the woman is now kneeling down to propose to the woman, and tomorrow he wants to be Lord over her. What we think is romantic is actually Satan orchestrating our downfall."

The pastor went on to make further revelations about marriage while making reference to the Bible.

What's your take on this message? Do you think it's of any importance to actually kneel to propose to a lady? Please, we would like to know your opinion on this. Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FZ9kgbS6U

^^^another muslim....whats wrong wit u muslim people menn!!! (No oofencsece) angry
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Rebuke: 1:39pm On Apr 17
MrCork:

^^^another muslim....whats wrong wit u muslim people menn!!! (No oofencsece) angry

Are yhu always this drunk?😅😅

1 Like

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by MrCork: 1:48pm On Apr 17
Rebuke:

Are yhu always this drunk?😅😅

So u sopot muslim terrrrrorist ...corrrrrect?...are u
also muslim sir?(no oofencsece) undecided
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Glimpsetv: 2:51pm On Apr 17
MrCork:

Scarcism, right?
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Rebuke: 3:46pm On Apr 17
MrCork:

So u sopot muslim terrrrrorist ...corrrrrect?...are u
also muslim sir?(no oofencsece) undecided

1 Like

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:56pm On Apr 17
End time pastor what is satanic about kneeling down to propose? You are not romantic Sir

1 Like

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Glimpsetv: 7:53pm On Apr 17
Holluwhakemmy:
End time pastor what is satanic about kneeling down to propose? You are not romantic Sir

Lol

2 Likes

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by princedukee(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17
Okay
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by FRANCISTOWN: 10:08pm On Apr 17
Kneel down propose to 21st women that stink? Hell no.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by G00dharddick: 5:13am On Apr 18
Any man that kneels down to propose to a problem is a Fool.

He needs to have his sanity checked.

1 Like

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Rebuke: 8:37am On Apr 18
FRANCISTOWN:
Kneel down propose to 21st women that stink? Hell no.

Harsh
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by marlow1962(m): 9:00am On Apr 18
Lol
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Savedday2: 10:07am On Apr 18
Totally evil thing to do. But SIMPs rather die if them no kneel down to propose.

What they don't know is that marrying a girl is like signing their death warrant.

If you are already married, is not too late. Divorce her immediately before it's too late. If u die now na ur loss.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Raalsalghul: 10:14am On Apr 18
Only the pastor knows what he is on about.

I don't agree it's satanic and I wouldn't do it nor advise someone I know to do it.

It feels like begging.

It's a marriage and investment/rewards will be shared by both parties.

Africans should learn to start dropping some of these colonial shackles.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Regex: 10:40am On Apr 18
Raalsalghul:

I don't agree it's satanic and I wouldn't do it nor advise someone I know to do it.

It feels like begging.

Africans loves their chain and captor.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Polynek(m): 11:44am On Apr 18
Before you sleep in the morning and you will attract more people to your home in your night baby and you will attract a good friend ❤️ you can always make a difference between Linea tranviaria and the other one with the best way to get a good job and get a better idea what you want me the pictures of when you get home in the morning and you will read and not understand
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Glimpsetv: 11:46am On Apr 18
Raalsalghul:

It feels like begging.

But what can we say about some of our culture here too? Like, getting married to a woman in some parts of this country, you and your friends will be made to prostrate to the parents of the lady.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by BlackRainDrops: 12:12pm On Apr 18
Nothing satanic about it. It's just one day, literally one minute. If both of you have love and respect for each other, kneeling to propose to your woman shouldn't bother you.

1 Like

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by eedhrisademola(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18
BlackRainDrops:
Nothing satanic about it. It's just one day, literally one minute. If both of you have love and respect for each other, kneeling to propose to your woman shouldn't bother you.

NOTED.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:01pm On Apr 18
Rebuke:

Harsh
Well, I can't babysit a lie.
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Adeoye11(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18
Well on the subject matter.

Let everyone do according to how he has purposed in his heart , then let them enjoy the consequences thereafter.
It was not written in the bible that if a man should kneel down and propose it is a sin and it was also not written that if he kneels there's a consequence.

Which brings me to conclude that I will follow my second paragraph.
If you ask me of what I purpose in my heart ?then I will tell you that that's why it is in my heart.

Ire o

2 Likes

Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Rebuke: 5:26pm On Apr 18
FRANCISTOWN:

Well, I can't babysit a lie.

🙇🙇
Re: "Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) by Rebuke: 5:58pm On Apr 18
Adeoye11:
Well on the subject matter.

Let everyone do according to how he has purposed in his heart , then let them enjoy the consequences thereafter.
It was not written in the bible that if a man should kneel down and propose it is a sin and it was also not written that if he kneels there's a consequence.

Which brings me to conclude that I will follow my second paragraph.
If you ask me of what I purpose in my heart ?then I will tell you that that's why it is in my heart.

Ire o

Bros, tell us wetin dey yhur mind na, make we learn from yhu grin

I like yhur postulation though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed / Free Relationship Tips(part 4) / What's The Best Way To Break-up With A Lady U Dont Love Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.