Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) (37044 Views)

Akwa Ibom Ring Road 3 (10lanes) By 5star Hotel Completed …. Photos / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) / 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:30pm On Apr 17
Metrofox:

Pedestrians are not meant to use the highway, criticize objectively. Some of you guys just expose your low quality education easily
don't blame them. A lot of them are preparing for JAMB, the reason for the level of their IQ.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by PepeXKermit: 4:31pm On Apr 17
jcflex:
All this without a pedestrian walkway, in this modern day

Pedestrian walkway for express kwa? una get sense ni?

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Max24: 4:32pm On Apr 17
Ttalk:

When was the road awarded?

Obidients are always feigning ignorance on every issue to spread their propaganda.

If truly you didn't know the contract was awarded less than 6month then may God revive and energize your brain but if you know and just want to spread the usual propaganda that Obidients are known for, may that brain completely remain dumb
Nobody takes these Obidients seriously again. We already know that all they are putting online are just propaganda to sway people to Obis side. Though there is room for improvement we all can see that Tinubu's work-rate within one year is unprecedented.

2 Likes

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by ElSudani: 4:32pm On Apr 17
O ga ju. To say some people are against this! Some Nigerians are evil.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by PepeXKermit: 4:32pm On Apr 17
adioolayi:

This is a lie..

Apapa-Oshodi Expressway constructed with concrete, by this same Hi-Tech never dig in.

how old is it now? I have not passed there in a while
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by d142475: 4:33pm On Apr 17
SocialJustice:
This road should not separate Landmark from the ocean. The alternate route should be used.
Alternatively, an underground pedestrian tunnel can be built (the road above it) to link Landmark and the Ocean.
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by waice6571: 4:35pm On Apr 17
If they can not give us international standard road let the please build the road like the roads in Abuja....

We deserve some national pride infrastructure as a citizen.
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by spagettiluv: 4:36pm On Apr 17
Beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:36pm On Apr 17
Helpfromabove1:
If truly this is the road then the pace is commendable but certainly you can check the quality through pictures

Let hope they will do the right things because the project is quite expensive
if you see the job hi -tech in conjunction with Dangote did with Apapa - Oshodi - Oworosoki express way you won't doubt their capacity to do quality job. Some people criticize not because they don't know the truth but because of political expediency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 4:36pm On Apr 17
EmiloCorn:
Yes this is awesome pace. cool my oga is working 💪

1 kilometre under a space of a year is very good. In 4 years we can do 4 kilometres cheesy it is important for everybody to applaud him.

1 year in office is not easy

Lol, Tinubu's performance has really dealt with your brain. By the time hes done, some of you would have been tied down in chains like rabid dogs in your local psychiatric centres while some will definitely be in jail. You can continue to constitute nuisance on social media, we never get your time. By the time we're ready, you'll all be picked up one after the other with MAXIMUM EVIDENCE to send you to JAIL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17
TechCapon:
i love this. Tinubu is doing well in some areas

Which area?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by ElSudani: 4:37pm On Apr 17
36STATES:
I have told people that this project will not pass Lagos state.
After the Lagos section and maybe parts of Ogun state, the thing will come to an end.
SS and SE sections of this project will never see the light of the day.
No be Tinubu and his people you wan trust??

When a Yoruba person says this is for southern Nigeria, they mean SW only.

Just like the second Niger bridge?

3 Likes

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17
Cmeo:
How sure are you that this is the road or just the contractor's yard??

Hmmm, comment reserve, yoruba will say, Ati ko werey maro.

3 Likes

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Ceeman2o: 4:40pm On Apr 17
thumbsme:
This project actually started less than 3 months ago., because as of January, they were still talking about funding.
The Minister was on Arise TV last week, and I think he sounded quite brilliant and reassuring about the quality, pace and workability of the project.
He was only non eloquent about the figures...No Propaganda please!

Online commenters. Do you know this axis and start point of this road well?. A road they've started sand filling and heavy construction even before election was conducted. Na why the contract wasn't bid or given other contractors any chance. My office is just facing this road and I watch it all every day
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Gboom: 4:40pm On Apr 17
I applaud Tinubu for this starting point of this massive project. The government should also consider rehabilitation of Sagamu-Benin road, that road I travelled on to Ijebu Ode is very bad to the extent that I felt Buhari and predecessor did not do well in abandoning Sagamu-Benin road which is showing on the Nigerian map as major East-West road

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:41pm On Apr 17
Oghene86:

But I the middle was for a train track, but I can't see any there ?
always read before disgracing yourself in public.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17
I cant see how this is five lanes as advertised?

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17
SocialJustice:
This road should not separate Landmark from the ocean. The alternate route should be used.

Alternate route can't be use because it's not on the coastal side...

There's a reason it's called coastal high... Na because say the road na for waterside e go pass....

2 Likes

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17
Olunke:
It will end joyfully. Also, Constant power supply will soon be history in Nigeria

What did you just write ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:45pm On Apr 17
waice6571:
If they can not give us international standard road let the please build the road like the roads in Abuja....

We deserve some national pride infrastructure as a citizen.
how do you measure the international standards road?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:45pm On Apr 17
Risingblue008:
Road dt will soon be abandon
No be say i dey wish the country bad
But na wetin go definitely happen

you are wishing the country bad
you hate the country
you are a biafra

3 Likes

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17
So this road I always see recently is the starting ehhhehhhee that's nice

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Terrahawk: 4:46pm On Apr 17
Where are the road markings Will there be any?

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17
Omenlon:
don't blame them. A lot of them are preparing for JAMB, the reason for the level of their IQ.

grin the guy wan trek from Lagos to Calabar
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Raf4: 4:47pm On Apr 17
vowiski:

So fast . 1km out of 47km phase one and 700km total span.

All for 30k a month. cheesy

If you beg your whatsapp contacts 2k daily, you will still live a more dignifying life than what you have right now.

Were you expecting it (1 Km) done within 3 days?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Terrahawk: 4:49pm On Apr 17
When will Lagos to Abuja super highway 🛣️ start?.

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17
thumbsme:
This project actually started less than 3 months ago., because as of January, they were still talking about funding.
The Minister was on Arise TV last week, and I think he sounded quite brilliant and reassuring about the quality, pace and workability of the project.
He was only non eloquent about the figures...No Propaganda please!
They are only moving equipments to the site no pavement yet, or where that tall buildings there and already has paved tracks to the road?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by blancsn1: 4:50pm On Apr 17
This is so funny

Bro compare this to Lagos Ibadan PDP couldn't not complete 1/4 in over 16 years I will say Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria God sent.

vowiski:

So fast . 1km out of 47km phase one and 700km total span.

All for 30k a month. cheesy

If you beg your whatsapp contacts 2k daily, you will still live a more dignifying life than what you have right now.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by waice6571: 4:50pm On Apr 17
Omenlon:
how do you measure the international standards road?

How do you measure...

Ask anyone who has had the opportunity of seeing good infrastructure in other countries.
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Believeintruth: 4:50pm On Apr 17
FreeStuffsNG:
They are mostly ignorant about developments in Lagos.

You're not current, sand filling of the beach resort started 9a.m today. FG is not tampering with the ongoing design. The Minister claimed that Landmark annexed the beach and doesn't own it.

Work will soon begin at different sections and they will eventually connect. This is just the Jakande Lagos section

what do they mean by annexing?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 4:55pm On Apr 17
At 30 billion ABI how much?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by CharlesofJesus: 4:59pm On Apr 17
My brother, leave that guy. This portion of the road was officially handed over to HiTech last month 7th or 6th...and it's to run for like 36month according to the minister...the fact about Nigerians is, if they don't like you, there is nothing you do if it's even right, they won't see it .. because the god of this world have blinded Thier eyes to see the good out of it. Tinubu can't just be evil evil, when he is doing something good let us applaud him. On the land mark issue, the c.e.o said, it won't affect him heard that directly from him on channels... sometimes information is needed and a little search would do, instead of following people medling hate speech up and down...

Ttalk:

When was the road awarded?

Obidients are always feigning ignorance on every issue to spread their propaganda.

If truly you didn't know the contract was awarded less than 6month then may God revive and energize your brain but if you know and just want to spread the usual propaganda that Obidients are known for, may that brain completely remain dumb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class / Ayo Fayose's First Political Poster And How He Started His Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.