Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) (37051 Views)

Akwa Ibom Ring Road 3 (10lanes) By 5star Hotel Completed …. Photos / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) / 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Christistruth00: 4:59pm On Apr 17
REDshouse:
Wao so fast .... Tinubu what we are after is quick quality delivery, we are not after who u decide to give the Job... You can as well give it to your side chick or your family we no care.. all we care is quick quality deliveries on every job awarded

Action speaks louder than words

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by tommy589(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17
36STATES:
I have told people that this project will not pass Lagos state.
After the Lagos section and maybe parts of Ogun state, the thing will come to an end.
SS and SE sections of this project will never see the light of the day.
No be Tinubu and his people you wan trust??

When a Yoruba person says this is for southern Nigeria, they mean SW only.

You finish me with with laughter 🤭

Someone commented on Jonathan not touching Nembe road. Who presidency epp if your community no feel you

See Buhari see Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by TomiSwag(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17
REDshouse:
Wao so fast .... Tinubu what we are after is quick quality delivery, we are not after who u decide to give the Job... You can as well give it to your side chick or your family we no care.. all we care is quick quality deliveries on every job awarded

That's one of the entry points into Eko Atlantic.
That road has exited since 2019.

Don't be deceived by the heading.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Paraman: 5:06pm On Apr 17
36STATES:
After the Lagos section and maybe parts of Ogun state, the thing will come to an end.

The road won't pass through the south east.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Paraman: 5:07pm On Apr 17
TomiSwag:

That's one of the entry points into Eko Atlantic.
That road has exited since 2019.

Don't be deceived by the heading.
You mean the road in the picture posted by the OP is existing since 2019?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17
FG Yahoo Coastal Highway
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 5:10pm On Apr 17
SocialJustice:
This road should not separate Landmark from the ocean. The alternate route should be used.

It actually should. All beaches should have free access. Landmark and indeed any other person has no reason to toll access to natural beaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Kusu12: 5:12pm On Apr 17
Losers have started wailing as usual, they are fond of bad news. They will wail to death

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by nams77: 5:16pm On Apr 17
Metrofox:

Pedestrians are not meant to use the highway, criticize objectively. Some of you guys just expose your low quality education easily
What are you saying bro. Will the highway exist in space? Won't it pass through dwelling places and villages?
I just hope there are pedestrian sidewalk
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Raf4: 5:17pm On Apr 17
36STATES:

I know you're looking for co-haters to join you in promoting your bitter hatred for any good news.

FYI, SE was/is never in the picture. The highway is strictly connecting SW to SS direct and whether you like it or not, it will be successfully executed and completed.
My joy is that I will be able to ride on 1st class coach from Lagos to Calabar by train soonest ♥️

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Ekaka14: 5:20pm On Apr 17
EmiloCorn:
Yes this is awesome pace. cool my oga is working 💪

1 kilometre under a space of a year is very good. In 4 years we can do 4 kilometres cheesy it is important for everybody to applaud him.

1 year in office is not easy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Oghene86: 5:21pm On Apr 17
Omenlon:
always read before disgracing yourself in public.

I was referring to the pic idiot
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by stampo: 5:22pm On Apr 17
Pls , help me check the road construction if you can find and Rail track at the middle of the road..

Or any allowance made at d middle of the road for future construction of the rail tracks.

This is not what they told us Na.
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by stampo: 5:23pm On Apr 17
Pls , help me check the road construction if you can find and Rail track at the middle of the road..

Or any allowance made at d middle of the road for future construction of the rail tracks.

This is not what they told us Na.

Please o
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Simplemeeeee: 5:25pm On Apr 17
But this dosen't look like there is a provision for rail line or am i missing something? cool
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by OkoEmm: 5:26pm On Apr 17
tuoyoojo:
What is the approximate cost of this one km road constructed

Typically, It can cost from $700k to $5m per km depending on the type of road.
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by EyoMasquerade: 5:35pm On Apr 17
HE IS CALLED JAGABAN FOR A REASON ....NO BE NICKNAME grin

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by humberjade: 5:36pm On Apr 17
jcflex:
All this without a pedestrian walkway, in this modern day

Super highways rarely have pedestrian walkways wink

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17
Some People will still complain...
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by 2Radii: 5:37pm On Apr 17
thumbsme:
This project actually started less than 3 months ago., because as of January, they were still talking about funding.
The Minister was on Arise TV last week, and I think he sounded quite brilliant and reassuring about the quality, pace and workability of the project.
He was only non eloquent about the figures...No Propaganda please!
U didn't speak propaganda..u spoke what u know and sure of...thanks for this and not following on the footsteps of the rejected
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17
PepeXKermit:

how old is it now? I have not passed there in a while

About 2-3 Years old
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Ijeoma660(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17
Ceeman2o:

Online commenters. Do you know this axis and start point of this road well?. A road they've started sand filling and heavy construction even before election was conducted. Na why the contract wasn't bid or given other contractors any chance. My office is just facing this road and I watch it all every day

Kindly share pictures if possible
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 6:12pm On Apr 17
Haaland21:

Ipob and wailing can't be separated.
while Agbado and starvation from generational poverty can never be separated
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Amayabor1: 6:13pm On Apr 17
Na cement Umahi dey use?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17
With progress like this on this road, Tinubu second tenure is guaranteed
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by stasius: 6:21pm On Apr 17
Woww! Just wow!

Unbelievable!
Umahi is the only working minister!
Jesu!

Tinubu is doing great! This is great!
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:28pm On Apr 17
Validated:
Where is the rail line?

Read mainstream news, not gossip news like Nairaland.

The rail is a different project altogether. What they have done is to get the allotments/corridor ready for it.

The rail project is not in the scope of the current project, but it's corridor has been factored into the project.

That's foresighting! That way, they won't need to start destroying structures again or create a separate route when the country want to do the rail.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17
Where is the rail way in the middle... How many lanes is this one I'm seeing, Abi Na "tospi' be this?
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17
EmiloCorn:
Yes this is awesome pace. cool my oga is working 💪

1 kilometre under a space of a year is very good. In 4 years we can do 4 kilometres cheesy it is important for everybody to applaud him.

1 year in office is not easy

Looool, walahi you no serious... Loool

1 Like

Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by spagettiluv: 6:43pm On Apr 17
rinzaugustine:
while Agbado and starvation from generational poverty can never be separated
stop projecting the poverty in your family on everyone
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17
Paramount01:

Which area?
road na grin
Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17
REDshouse:
Oh yes...and with Umahi on the job watchful eye on contractors, please nobody should allow Nigeria factor enter this noble work! Free cruise...Lagos to Calabar...no portholes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari / Aisha Buhari Commissions Ikom Health Centres, Cross River / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.