Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Brother Wants To Kill Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Wants To Kill Us (1299 Views)

Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by faceland: 11:19pm On Apr 17
No male figure while growing up. Is he the only male in the world.

News flash, he is heading to jail or death since you didn't give him home training. Ordinary 24 years old.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by faceland: 11:25pm On Apr 17
NGArmyTerrorist:
And you're not even ashamed of coming here to look for solution. What do you want us to do now? You have police, and other security agencies that can help cool his head off but you're here crying more than a baby. Abeg shift!

He is clearly a security risk. Shame his family to relocate.

If he doesn't change, he would die just like those before him.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Lance008(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22
Fisiryorh:
Go drop am with Nigerian Navy for two weeks…Thank me later
I laugh u
U no nothing
If he don join cult probably Vikings he no go even reason the navy beating Na how to kill he family members he go Dey think
U never hear say wen dem Dey talk say Odin posses person bro demons are real stay far from cultist Na possessed humans dem be
bro see how it goes some cultist initiation mostly villages be like say Na witch dem go join dem Dey see each other in the night
Some Dey fly through that means any witch mak hate u or ur parents fit Dey use am Dey torment u why him Dey laff for house
Their post Dey high for coven the more evil Dey do
Lik how dem Dey get rank if dem kill opposite
The guy need prayers demons are real
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by cocolacec(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22
mannasseh:
My younger brother has been a torn in our flesh, he is 24 yrs and choose too do nothing with his life. He brought so much shame and disgrace to our lives that we had to leave our former area to a new area. After committing some atrocities in our former area and in the village, he ran to lagos and last month came back to our new apartment.

He sold our fridge, Tv, pots, bag of rice, broke into my moms shop and sold most of her wrappers, stole, went to the village took out the windows and sold alot of wickedness.

Now he came to this new apartment and broke into the room we locked and has taken out the laptops and phones we kept there.

Pls i beg you in the name of God, if you are a military man in P.H pls come to our help, we need to teach him a lesson and he has to leave the house, he is 24 years already
Please i am on my kneels begging, my father has high blood pressure already because of him, my mother nows sells pure water and mineral because he sold off all her wrappers in the shop.. i am begging pls

Seems your brother is a drug addict.You might need to take him to a rehabilitation centre.
For safety reason,the family needs to relocate to a new place he doesnt know.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Ayo8(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22
Congratulations to your parents for raising a spoilt child… now, serious folks like us can’t have a good sleep because of a roaming societal nuisance.
Re: My Brother Wants To Kill Us by Fisiryorh(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22
Lance008:

I laugh u
U no nothing
If he don join cult probably Vikings he no go even reason the navy beating Na how to kill he family members he go Dey think
U never hear say wen dem Dey talk say Odin posses person bro demons are real stay far from cultist Na possessed humans dem be
bro see how it goes some cultist initiation mostly villages be like say Na witch dem go join dem Dey see each other in the night
Some Dey fly through that means any witch mak hate u or ur parents fit Dey use am Dey torment u why him Dey laff for house
Their post Dey high for coven the more evil Dey do
Lik how dem Dey get rank if dem kill opposite
The guy need prayers demons are real

You basically know nothing…

Try the Nigerian navy and see fes…

Come testify later…

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Rep. In CyberLove Scandal / How Can Nigeria Be Saved? / Where Is Nigeria's Jerry Rawling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.