Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. (590 Views)

Inflation To Fall In 2024 — CBN Governor, Cardoso / Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG / Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by alanto: 7:56pm On Apr 17
mrvitalis:

Check the dates

Lol. Rest man.

Let's even assume he has 700m left of 7b
Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by mrvitalis(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17
alanto:

Lol. Rest man.

Let's even assume he has 700m left of 7b
Lmao Nigeria paid less that $300 million

Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by olisaEze(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17
grin

Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by RenaissanceGuy: 8:02pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
APC said ₦216 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, no APC government is good unless the regime takes Naira below 260 per Dollar without taking the nation's foreign reserve below what the reserve was during the time of PDP.
Praising the government when Naira is 216 per Dollar means praising stagnancy.

Praising the government when Naira is above 216 per Dollar means praising backwardness.

Call me anything you like.
Are those praising the govt for naira appreciation saying they don't want dollar value to go down further, say, to around N216 or even N5??
Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by immortalcrown(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17
RenaissanceGuy:
Are those praising the govt for naira appreciation saying they don't want dollar value to go down further, say, to around N216 or even N5??
Does my comment mean I am against the appreciation of Naira?

Does your logic justify not holding APC to the words of APC?
Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by alanto: 8:19pm On Apr 17
mrvitalis:

Lmao Nigeria paid less that $300 million
I used to think you're smart. $300m to airline sector. Is airline sector the only sector that had backlog in fx? I give up on you.
Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by mrvitalis(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17
alanto:

I used to think you're smart. $300m to airline sector. Is airline sector the only sector that had backlog in fx? I give up on you.
Ok which other sector did you clear na te us?
Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by RenaissanceGuy: 8:28pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
Does my comment mean I am against the appreciation of Naira?
Does your logic justify not holding APC to the words of APC?
Yes, dismissing the current gain means you're against the naira appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by immortalcrown(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17
RenaissanceGuy:
Yes, dismissing the current gain means you're against the naira appreciation
Point out any part of my comment that speaks against the Naira.

My comment is about how Naira value at the moment projects APC. No part of my comment says it is bad for Naira to gain value against Dollar. Your sentiment has affected your brain.
Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by RenaissanceGuy: 8:41pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
Point out any part of my comment that speaks against the Naira.
My comment is about how Naira value at the moment projects APC. No part of my comment says it is bad for Naira to gain value against Dollar. Your sentiment has affected your brain.
You're actually the one whose sentiments have affected his reasoning capabilities. Someone says he's currently on level 6 and you tell him not to "celebrate" it, because he was once on level 9 before, as if he told you that he doesn't aspire to go back to that level 9. That's the logic.

1 Like

Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by immortalcrown(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17
RenaissanceGuy:
You're actually the one whose sentiments have affected his reasoning capabilities. Someone says he's currently on level 6 and you tell him not to "celebrate" it, because he was once on level 9 before, as if he told you that he doesn't aspire to go back to that level 9. That's the logic.
My comment is about APC, and you cannot deny it. How does this your response truly represent APC? Did I condemn Naira and Nigeria in my comment?
Re: Why Obidients Don't Want Inflation To Go Down. by ccrenda5540: 8:45pm On Apr 17
The Obidient are enemy of Nigeria as a country and their fraud pandora is an agent of IPOB just here to cause division. is Pandora the first opposion politician that everything has become so inflated. If you are obidient you are a child of hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moderator Please Reopen This Thread / Planned Deregulation: Good, Bad Or Ugly. / Govt. Okays N45 Billion Loan For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.