Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina (29158 Views)

Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 / Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by id4sho(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17
43Ronin:
Why did the officer allow himself to be mobbed to death?. You have 20 rounds of ammo in an AK finish it on them to escape, IDF standard
They will hold the rifle and manhandle you. You won't see it coming till hand touch you. I've witnessed soldiers retreating tactical to avoid mob attack
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Exceed15: 10:19pm On Apr 17
Trying to stop d truck to collect bribe.
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by tiswell(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
Naija, where law enforcers are the most unlawful.

But the driver should be treated like the officer. Why didn't the driver stop? Reckless drivers endanger passengers a lot.

Some years ago, a police "talk truth" baton aimed at an Okada rider carrying me landed on me because the Okada rider refused to stop at a checkpoint. Imagine if I had fallen on the coal tar because of pain. On another occasion, another Okada rider almost threw me into a gutter while attempting to escape at a checkpoint.
hustle and buy ya own car before okada people finish ya life.

No dignity in ya story at all
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by immortalcrown(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17
tiswell:
hustle and buy ya own car before okada people finish ya life. No dignity in ya story at all
Pervert, since when does dignity depend on having cars?

Meanwhile, all of us cannot buy cars at the same time. By the time I buy my own, some people will still be using Okada.
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by tiswell(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
Pervert, since when does dignity depend on having cars?

Meanwhile, all of us cannot buy cars at the same time. By the time I buy my own, some people will still be using Okada.
I pray help comes your way soon
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Maryam070682557(f): 11:14pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:

But the driver should be treated like the officer. Why didn't the driver stop? Reckless drivers endanger passengers a lot.

Some years ago, a police "talk truth" baton aimed at an Okada rider carrying me landed on me because the Okada rider refused to stop at a checkpoint. Imagine if I had fallen on the coal tar because of pain. On another occasion, another Okada rider almost threw me into a gutter while attempting to escape at a checkpoint.

You've really suffered, sorry please...

The only thing that officer would have collected was bribe and the driver wasn't giving then why shoot an innocent passenger??

Sometimes I like Jungle justice because if that officer had escaped the law will still set him free while the passenger family mourn...

May they Rest in Peace
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by alphaNomega: 11:18pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:

did people die because the driver did not stop OR did people die because one idiot shot a gun?

anyway, no point debating this. In his next life he can continue to fire projectiles when he feels like.
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Sultty(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17
mystery22:
Those niggars up north don’t take shit, nice one
u are right. They have wrecked havoc in border towns here in d sw and do get away when they kill either smugglers or even bystanders and they get away with it
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by smalls001: 1:13am On Apr 18
trans amadi

lordm:
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Halo22: 2:03am On Apr 18
Good for him
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by 43Ronin: 2:20am On Apr 18
Delaw135:

U are a big fool, so he should go on killing spree, northerners are not coward like u
See dis Bobrisky pant.You are a coward from a cowardly tribe. So it's better that he was beaten to death despite having arms to defend and retreat. Na people like you dem go dey slap dey obtain for street even when the person no hold tools. Google Kyle Rittenhouse or go YouTube and see how he used an AR15 to defend and retreat from a BLM mob that wanted to end him. Ozuo!
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by StreetTyga: 6:00am On Apr 18
Next page...
Nice judgement
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by immortalcrown(m): 6:24am On Apr 18
tiswell:
I pray help comes your way soon
Same to you.
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by AerialMapper: 6:50am On Apr 18
Case closed.
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Morizo(m): 9:40am On Apr 18
post=129491012:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/customs-officer-lynched-for-allegedly-shooting-passenger-to-death-in-katsina-2.html

If it's in the south south or south east the people around will be taking pictures of the deceased and custom might even seize the phones. But in the far North you are lynched with no one held culpable. That's why police and other agencies don't behave there the way they do in the south.

RIP to both of them
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by lordm(m): 11:14am On Apr 18
smalls001:
trans amadi

send your number, I'm at Odilli road
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by SUNNINO(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18
If na south, Dem for go inside the community start arresting and killing innocent people, because na north e happen no comment and action from mumu government .
Re: Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina by Delaw135: 8:15am On Apr 19
43Ronin:

See dis Bobrisky pant.You are a coward from a cowardly tribe. So it's better that he was beaten to death despite having arms to defend and retreat. Na people like you dem go dey slap dey obtain for street even when the person no hold tools. Google Kyle Rittenhouse or go YouTube and see how he used an AR15 to defend and retreat from a BLM mob that wanted to end him. Ozuo!
Too much action films na he dey worry u kiddo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Robbers That Killed Policeman & Civil Defence Officer Arrested By Police / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout / How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.