Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food (13405 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Vixlot: 11:17pm On Apr 17
So
@flyairpeace
sold a ticket at 120k from Abuja to Owerri scheduled to leave Abuja at 4:30 and land at 5:30. Ended up delaying until 6:18 because "no pilot". Half way on air, we were told that they can't go anymore because Owerri airport closes at 6:40 so they turned back.
Arrived at Abuja again and took more than 20 minutes before passengers were addressed and let out and another 20+ minutes to have someone tell us what will happen next. They then promised us a bus to drive us to a hotel to sleep but it's past 9pm and the bus is nowhere to be found after leaving with a few people in the first round. We are all stranded, scattered around. I myself was coming from Kano but missed my connecting flight with Dana air because Azman delayed for 1 hour+ then I went ahead to book air peace because I needed to get home today but here I am, stranded after spending over 300k on domestic flights today. When will our government and laws start protecting us from all this rubbish. If air peace knew people could sue, they won't do this.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Vixlot: 11:18pm On Apr 17
Update!
3 past 10pm, they said the bus is stocked so there is no hope. They also said the restaurant is closed so no food but we should go back to the hall so we can sit and get water😂😂

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Vixlot: 11:20pm On Apr 17
Please keep in mind that this flight was originally scheduled for 3:50 then 4:30 just to leave at 6:18pm. This flight was supposed to land in owerri by 5:30 so if they had kept to time, none of this would have happened

https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1780710925311545459

99 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by REDshouse(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17
Most pilots on Air peace are now flying on Band A .. Lagos to London...

Others on Band B to Band Z should endure

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by oloriooko(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17
Is this same airpeace flying London?
If God born them we'll make them try this with international flight na that time the owner go know say 200kngr is nothing compared to 2kpounds.
This is totally unacceptable
Lack of law enforcement is the reason for these airlines misbehaving

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by godofuck231: 11:27pm On Apr 17
Igbo men don pay for ticket them must carry sacks of yam on that plane, the pilot run for em life

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Cindypresh(f): 11:37pm On Apr 17
Airpeace mgt must do something about this complaint, it's been incessant.

I don't like cheating oo

15 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Raskimonojendor: 1:08am On Apr 18
Lol. Normally.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by ValarDoharis: 2:59am On Apr 18
Una don start una campaign of calumny.
Why don't you open thread for all the missed flight by all airlines?
Vixlot:
So
@flyairpeace
sold a ticket at 120k from Abuja to Owerri scheduled to leave Abuja at 4:30 and land at 5:30. Ended up delaying until 6:18 because "no pilot". Half way on air, we were told that they can't go anymore because Owerri airport closes at 6:40 so they turned back.
Arrived at Abuja again and took more than 20 minutes before passengers were addressed and let out and another 20+ minutes to have someone tell us what will happen next. They then promised us a bus to drive us to a hotel to sleep but it's past 9pm and the bus is nowhere to be found after leaving with a few people in the first round. We are all stranded, scattered around. I myself was coming from Kano but missed my connecting flight with Dana air because Azman delayed for 1 hour+ then I went ahead to book air peace because I needed to get home today but here I am, stranded after spending over 300k on domestic flights today. When will our government and laws start protecting us from all this rubbish. If air peace knew people could sue, they won't do this.

https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1780690729263620416

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Raskimonojendor: 3:08am On Apr 18
ValarDoharis:
Una don start una campaign of calumny.
Why do you open thread for all the missed flight by all airlines?
You can't shut down free speech. It's on twitter which even has more views than Nairaland.

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by OALandAgents: 3:24am On Apr 18
OP is possibly sponsored by foreign airlines to open this thread.

Tell me an airline that has never had delayed or cancelled flights, stop trying to discredit Airpeace they are still our own and our best; So go and chill.
We must continue to support Airpeace gidiba!

If Airpeace's enemies (foreign airlines) succeed in their campaign to force Airpeace from international flights, we would all suffer again the fleecing from these foreign airlines, as they was doing before Airpeace came and crashed air fares.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by AlphaSoul: 4:01am On Apr 18
Vixlot:
Please keep in mind that this flight was originally scheduled for 3:50 then 4:30 just to leave at 6:18pm. This flight was supposed to land in owerri by 5:30 so if they had kept to time, none of this would have happened

https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1780710925311545459

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by OALandAgents: 4:05am On Apr 18
Our one and only flag carrier!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by ebufa: 4:05am On Apr 18
Vixlot:
So
@flyairpeace

https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1780690729263620416

flights are cancelled everywhere in the world ma! Fliers should note that most airports in naija do not have night landing aids.......they even tried to take off to owerri sef! Safety and security first! You want to force them to fly you into a closed airport! Tomorrow is another day!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by thesicilian: 4:06am On Apr 18
Looking at some replies here, one can see one of the major reasons why the clueless old men keep taking us for a ride. Because the so called leaders of tomorrow are no better, maybe even worse despite all the education and technology at our disposal.
Someone makes a complaint about poor services and he's being attacked, some saying he's sponsored, or it's like that everywhere, others even introducing tribal sentiments.
I guess some of them can't imagine flying some day so they don't really think this can happen to them or how serious it really is.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by OALandAgents: 4:08am On Apr 18
Some of Airpeace planes are brand new !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by ValarDoharis: 4:34am On Apr 18
Out of all the numerous local and international airlines that missed flight, why air peace?
Raskimonojendor:

You can't shut down free speech. It's on twitter which even has more views than Nairaland.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by mytime24(f): 4:57am On Apr 18
They now focus their attention on lagos- London

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Tranquill: 4:59am On Apr 18
thesicilian:
Looking at some replies here, one can see one of the major reasons why the clueless old men keep taking us for a ride. Because the so called leaders of tomorrow are no better, maybe even worse despite all the education and technology at our disposal.
Someone makes a complaint about poor services and he's being attacked, some saying he's sponsored, or it's like that everywhere, others even introducing tribal sentiments.
I guess some of them can't imagine flying some day so they don't really think this can happen to them or how serious it really is.

They are driven more by sentiment rather than sense of reasoning.

Soon they will start spewing about ‘jealousy’ ‘hatred’ ‘your own’ and so forth.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by groovie(m): 5:03am On Apr 18
If you know what it means to miss an appointment due to such issues no one would be saying "what of other airlines". Airpeace had better work on the stories of incessant delays. It is not a good thing to be associated with.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by dominique(f): 5:06am On Apr 18
godofuck231:
Igbo men don pay for ticket them must carry sacks of yam on that plane, the pilot run for em life

I'm sure even the pilot carry his own sack of yams join. Those flight crew don't ever miss the opportunity to bring down sweet white Abuja yams and other foodstuffs that's cheaper in the north like onions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by dominique(f): 5:11am On Apr 18
OALandAgents:

Tell me an airline that has never had delayed or cancelled flights, stop trying to discredit Airpeace they are still our own and our best so go and chill.

If Airpeace's enemies (foreign airlines) succeed in their campaign to force Airpeace from international flights, we would all suffer again the fleecing from these foreign airlines, as they was doing before Airpeace came and crashed air fares.

Then they should not give rival airlines ammunition to use against them. That said, the way they treated the stranded passengers is totally deplorable. If it was the passengers that missed the flight, they would be made to pay fines to change their ticket. Now it's them that's making passengers miss their flight, no compensation.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by princedukee(m): 5:11am On Apr 18
Air peace

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Yankee101: 5:13am On Apr 18
They need better regulation and clear cut rules for delayed flights
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Raskimonojendor: 5:15am On Apr 18
ValarDoharis:
Out of all the numerous local and international airlines that missed flight, why air peace?
She flew AirPeace and she reviewed AirPeace that left her stranded. So we should not call out AirPeace again when they offer a customer bad service? I don't think AirPeace offered her a free ticket.

If she flew a foreign airline, then she will also review the foreign airline.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by diamond68: 5:19am On Apr 18
Heheh air peace the aeronautical molue operation.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by muhammaduyusufu: 5:20am On Apr 18
OALandAgents:

Tell me an airline that has never had delayed or cancelled flights, stop trying to discredit Airpeace they are still our own and our best so go and chill.

Same thing people said about Chioma that gave a bad review on erisco. Do you believe that Chioma was paid too?

7 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by fastseo: 5:22am On Apr 18
oloriooko:
Is this same airpeace flying London?
If God born them we'll make them try this with international flight na that time the owner go know say 200kngr is nothing compared to 2kpounds.
This is totally unacceptable
Lack of law enforcement is the reason for these airlines misbehaving

If u av ever fly the London to Nigeria You should be grateful to airpeace flying international route.

Imagine we have the type of airpeace in the cement sector and watch if cement will not sell for 3000

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by ValarDoharis: 5:22am On Apr 18
Hmmm.
Raskimonojendor:

She flew AirPeace and she reviewed AirPeace that left her stranded. So we should not call out AirPeace again when they offer a customer bad service? I don't think AirPeace offered her a free ticket.

If she flew a foreign airline, then she will also review the foreign airline.
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by muhammaduyusufu: 5:23am On Apr 18
mytime24:
They now focus their attention on lagos- London
AirPeace just like most Nigerian airlines delay passengers alot and often treat them like garbage.

Their international flight customers may get better service though since there are serious penalties for delayed flights and treating customers badly at most major international airports around the world.

Some Air peace reviews below for their domestic flights which shows this type of bad service the OP is talking about is quite common with the airline on local flights.

17 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Artscollection: 5:31am On Apr 18
OALandAgents:

Honestly, peace has been acting weirdly both in pricing also Especially on that route, also enugu-abuja and ph- abuja route but we just dey cover up for him but soon una go hear am, e no dey hard igbo man to abandon you.

9 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Elvis2kay: 5:32am On Apr 18
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boat Accident Claims Eight Lives In Bayelsa / Foreign Airlines Lobby Governors, Others For More Flight Services / Flood Sweeps Away Two Teenagers In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.