Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food (13411 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Bubu4Sea: 5:36am On Apr 18
Na Air Peace go be the 1st Air Line to do this?
This is just hating on Air Peace, nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Qoko: 5:46am On Apr 18
OALandAgents:
OP is possibly sponsored by foreign airlines to open this thread.

Tell me an airline that has never had delayed or cancelled flights, stop trying to discredit Airpeace they are still our own and our best so go and chill.
We must continue to support Airpeace gidiba!

If Airpeace's enemies (foreign airlines) succeed in their campaign to force Airpeace from international flights, we would all suffer again the fleecing from these foreign airlines, as they was doing before Airpeace came and crashed air fares.
Have you booked flight before?

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Sambai65(m): 5:50am On Apr 18
Bubu4Sea:
Na Air Peace go be the 1st Air Line to do this?
This is just hating on Air Peace, nothing else.
in every business customer always the king, did you think any of the affected passengers will ever think of flight Air peace on international root

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Enugurangers: 5:50am On Apr 18
OALandAgents:
OP is possibly sponsored by foreign airlines to open this thread.

Tell me an airline that has never had delayed or cancelled flights, stop trying to discredit Airpeace they are still our own and our best so go and chill.
We must continue to support Airpeace gidiba!

If Airpeace's enemies (foreign airlines) succeed in their campaign to force Airpeace from international flights, we would all suffer again the fleecing from these foreign airlines, as they was doing before Airpeace came and crashed air fares.
You are funny. This is a local flight from Abuja to Owerri and not Lagos to London, so wetin concern international airlines with AirPeace local flights? If AirPeace does not want bad reviews on their local flights, then they should treat their local customers right like they have been treating their London customers. There have been bad reviews about AirPeace local flights in the past, so what the OP posted is not strange except we want to continue lying to ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by bimbodotun(m): 5:50am On Apr 18
Our local airline are not being controlled at all.........Dana air has been owing people monies since Jan 2023 and they chose not to refund nor do anything about it...................Because no one is doing anything they act as if its not their business.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by virginchaser(m): 6:10am On Apr 18
Cho cho, just be grateful and thank God. Some long gone wished they were only abandoned at airport without food than thrown at other side.
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by zed7: 6:10am On Apr 18
Nigerian airlines are generally unreliable, however my question is why is Owerri airport closing at all? At this day and age we still can't operate at night?

You are not the ones inventing the equipment, all you need is to acquire equipments and maintain them. I'm sorry for this country.

As for the story, it's still better to return to Abuja with all the inconveniences than to die in a plane crash. It's disheartening I know.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by BarrElChapo(m): 6:15am On Apr 18
ValarDoharis:
Una don start una campaign of calumny.
Why don't you open thread for all the missed flight by all airlines?

Campaign of calumny ??
Try to be fair and just. Our local airlines especially air peace is irredeemably shite on local journeys and they’ll not apologize or address the issue.

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by NaijaCover(m): 6:17am On Apr 18
Hmmmmmm
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Benwallt(m): 6:21am On Apr 18
Airpiss

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by NwokoloOwa: 6:23am On Apr 18
ebufa:

flights are cancelled everywhere in the world ma! Fliers should note that most airports in naija do not have night landing aids.......they even tried to take off to owerri sef! Safety and security first! You want to force them to fly you into a closed airport! Tomorrow is another day!

Where is the sense in taking off at a time you know you can't safely land in Owerri in good time since you already know the handicap faced by the Owerr Airport. Doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:27am On Apr 18
So what happened to Azman, delayed for more than 1 hour and possibly cancelled but no complain.

It seems you don't know about the current weather conditions, keeping trending rubbish for a penny.

Nigeria would never grow, destroy another man's business and when it's your turn an army of men will rise to destroy whatever you put together

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by descartes400: 6:29am On Apr 18
muhammaduyusufu:

Same thing people said about Chioma that gave a bad review on erisco. Do you believe that Chioma was paid too?

At least this review did not say air peace are starving or killing people unlike chioma...there's a big difference. No unsubstantiated allegation to murder was made.

The person simply share his or experience like many other would.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by blackgold2018(m): 6:38am On Apr 18
thesicilian:
Looking at some replies here, one can see one of the major reasons why the clueless old men keep taking us for a ride. Because the so called leaders of tomorrow are no better, maybe even worse despite all the education and technology at our disposal.
Someone makes a complaint about poor services and he's being attacked, some saying he's sponsored, or it's like that everywhere, others even introducing tribal sentiments.
I guess some of them can't imagine flying some day so they don't really think this can happen to them or how serious it really is.
shut up
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by brunxy(m): 6:47am On Apr 18
Airpeace is fond of doing this. They did same to me last weekend. A flight from Lagos to Benin that was scheduled for 12pm to 1pm was all of a sudden delayed and rescheduled for 3:15pm to 4:15pm. The customer service was very poor, their check-in staff is only concerned with obtaining tips from you even with the poor service. Na Arik I go book back to Lagos next week. At least that one is also owned by a Nigerian, since we are advised to patronize Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Dennisochampa: 6:53am On Apr 18
I mean... I don't know the genesis of all these but since when them begin share food for local flights??

How long is the flight wen be say na food go be the passengers problems??

Who fit afford flight no fit afford a plate of food??

We Nigerians no serious at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by nedekid: 6:56am On Apr 18
Azman delays for 1 hr, air peace delayed but moved, but imo airport was closed and had to return to Abuja, no food.
Disappointing trip, quite unfortunate. Truth of the matter is that our domestic operators work in a challenging and hostile environment, the likely hood of hicups is high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by id4sho(m): 6:57am On Apr 18
brunxy:
Airpeace are fond of doing this. They did same to me last weekend. A flight from Lagos to Benin that was scheduled for 12pm to 1pm was all of a sudden delayed and rescheduled for 3:15pm to 4:15pm. The customer service was very poor, their check-in staff is only concerned with obtaining tips from you even with the poor service. Na Arik I go book back to Lagos next week. At least that one is also owned by a Nigerian, since we are advised to patronize Nigeria
Yes oOoOO
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Melonsmasher: 7:05am On Apr 18
godofuck231:
Igbo men don pay for ticket them must carry sacks of yam on that plane, the pilot run for em life
MUMU post
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Melonsmasher: 7:08am On Apr 18
Dennisochampa:
I mean... I don't know the genesis of all these but since when them begin share food for local flights??

How long is the flight wen be say na food go be the passengers problems??

Who fit afford flight no fit afford a plate of food??

We Nigerians no serious at all
Try to dey read down contents well to understand before typing
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Franklyspeakin: 7:10am On Apr 18
the issue isn't only about the flight delaying, In saner climes the passengers should be accommodated in a hotel for the night then brought bk the next morning. if he had been put in a decent hotel there won't have been any complaints.
ebufa:

flights are cancelled everywhere in the world ma! Fliers should note that most airports in naija do not have night landing aids.......they even tried to take off to owerri sef! Safety and security first! You want to force them to fly you into a closed airport! Tomorrow is another day!
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Macnnoli4(m): 7:12am On Apr 18
Air peace need to be different for its local flights na. Imagine if a new local airline should enter the market now and its customer service is better than Air peace, patriotism won't save them from local competition.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Josephkabila12: 7:21am On Apr 18
Vixlot:

see this stvpid mumu spewing dustbin trash 🗑️, sue the mumu airpeace
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by onuman: 7:22am On Apr 18
Vixlot:

If air peace knew people could sue, they won't do this
Once the first person sues and wins any airline for bad management of passengers, the airlines start to take passengers management serious.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Papayaayasager(m): 7:29am On Apr 18
I stand with Air peace no matter what

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Blitzking: 7:29am On Apr 18
A missed flight is better than an air mishap.una go just dey run until death catches up and you run no more..them go warn una..but una go still put head am sure that nevada flight they were also warned but them still chook head..

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Elegantspiker(m): 7:42am On Apr 18
ValarDoharis:
Out of all the numerous local and international airlines that missed flight, why air peace?
Was op flying on all of them at the time or just Airpeace?
Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by DenreleDave(m): 7:42am On Apr 18
Same here.. We were scheduled for 7 but we left after 8.....

E no pain me as it was my first time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by akintunde63: 7:44am On Apr 18
Vixlot:

Many are just sick in the head!

You think you could gaslight people who seek quality/timely service and value for their money, all in the name of “he’s our national carrier/support indigenous carrier”? Nonsense!

Some don’t care so much about the price difference, but more about quality and timeliness. Do you think I’d forgo a 50 million deal because of 1million naira difference?

Business isn’t about emotions, and if AirPeace really wants to compete with others, they must up their game.

Making a sound decision is more than emotions, it’s more than patronising an airline because it’s owned by a fellow countryman.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Cmanforall: 7:46am On Apr 18
Vixlot:

Why would airport close by 6.40pm?

That should be main concern here

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food by Cmanforall: 7:51am On Apr 18
ebufa:

There 2 sides here
What if Airpeace had dropped them in Owerri (closed), will they be grateful being standed outside?

Airpeace could have done better on the bus issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Lobby Governors, Others For More Flight Services / Flood Sweeps Away Two Teenagers In Delta / Parents Suggest Bicycle Rides To School As Bus Fees Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.