Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) (36098 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Zulu11zulu: 8:17am On Apr 18
ddippset:
One of them "sold" PDP in 2015 and returned to the party and is now working for the party.

The other one sold PDP in 2023 and is now working for APC and doing everything to make APC have upper hand over the PDP which he has refused to leave.

Now do some critical thinking and tell us which of them deserves to be expelled right now.
the two the one that sold pdp in 2015 cold have expelled long time because he and npdp are the problem.

The one of 2023 still angry for the one of 2015 if not him and others npdp I don't thunk pdp will will lose power.

Tell me how many times Atiku left pdp and come back wike never leave, I support wike for what he is doing to Atiku.
You can't destroy our hose and left I rebuild it you come back and want to be the head of the house you destroy many time Atiku can never be a president under pdp.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Chikel20000(m): 8:20am On Apr 18
HeadNigga:
PDP is being a coward. You have enough evidence and reason to expel woke. Fubara is a perfect substitute for wik now. He can't work with/for Atiku ever again. That's another reason to expel him coz they can't work together
and Atiku nko?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Malroux: 8:38am On Apr 18
helinues:
Wike get balls aswear
Do you want to be like Wike?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by ddippset(m): 8:39am On Apr 18
Zulu11zulu:
the two the one that sold pdp in 2015 cold have expelled long time because he and npdp are the problem.

The one of 2023 still angry for the one of 2015 if not him and others npdp I don't thunk pdp will will lose power.

Tell me how many times Atiku left pdp and come back wike never leave, I support wike for what he is doing to Atiku.
You can't destroy our hose and left I rebuild it you come back and want to be the head of the house you destroy many time Atiku can never be a president under pdp.
No matter how you twist it, this is Nigerian politics... Defection is the norm.

It is more honourable to defect 1 million times but still be faithful to the party you are than to be in one party and be working for another party...

And I insist Atiku has not played anti party in any way.

Defection is allowed 1 million percent.,Anti party is not allowed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by fuckJones(f): 8:43am On Apr 18
PDP’s problems are long.

Dino that is accusing Ortom, joined hands with Atiku, Saraki, Ortom, Tambuwal and others to make PDP lose power in 2015 and put them where they are today. Who go accuse who?

Now you can see why Obj and GEJ left the party for them? PDP is dead!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:51am On Apr 18
The same people I see on LP threads are the same people I see on PDP threads....are they the same?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by HeadNigga: 8:51am On Apr 18
Chikel20000:
and Atiku nko?
he hasn't committed an offence that could earn him expulsion. Ayu refused to resign when Atiku emerged. Whether Atiku influenced his refusal is not material in this case. What offence has Atiku committed to deserve expulsion? I quite agree that his refusal to allow southern candidates alone run for primary affected the party but he broke no law. Wike's sins against the party makes me have SINPARTY on the PDP

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by highchief1: 8:55am On Apr 18
socialmediaman:
What people see vs what is
lol wetin be ur problem
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:00am On Apr 18
kingsways:
Wike should be expelled from the party
Go ahead now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:01am On Apr 18
Betanaija42moro:
PDP dey mumu. I don't know if Wike is bigger than the party
Where were you when it was only Wike that was upholding the party?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:03am On Apr 18
HeadNigga:
PDP is being a coward. You have enough evidence and reason to expel woke. Fubara is a perfect substitute for wik now. He can't work with/for Atiku ever again. That's another reason to expel him coz they can't work together
You seems not to know politics
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:04am On Apr 18
ddippset:
One of them "sold" PDP in 2015 and returned to the party and is now working for the party.

The other one sold PDP in 2023 and is now working for APC and doing everything to make APC have upper hand over the PDP which he has refused to leave.

Now do some critical thinking and tell us which of them deserves to be expelled right now.
Your analysis is incomplete.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by commoditiesnig: 9:13am On Apr 18
Ezewuzie01:
Why are LP supporters telling PDP what to do to Wike? See them calling him a betrayal but when frustrated Peter Obi approached Wike to sell his LP members in Rivers state for a plate of porridge, the agulu thief was hailed as a master strategist.
Lol.. 😂
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Cantonese: 9:21am On Apr 18
Shameless fellow. Aided another party to deny your own party from progressing. Shamelessly hold on to the opposing party, while pretentiously remaining in your party as a member.

Atiku left PDP when he felt that the party was not serving his interests anymore. He relocated to other parties and when he felt that they too were no sharing same interests with him, he returned to his former party. Rotimi Amaechi has remained in the APC.

Wike should simply decamp to APC, afterall his “structure” in Rivers state is APC complaint, following his instruction.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by faceland: 9:52am On Apr 18
socialmediaman:
What people see vs what is

Everyone would be careful what they say around Judas. grin
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by ivolt: 9:58am On Apr 18
HeadNigga:
So you want Atiku to be the 2027 flag bearer?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Whalis: 10:03am On Apr 18
ddippset:

The one that sold the party in 2015 caused the most devastating effect. It changed them from giver to beggar, from ruling to opposition and this may remain till eternity. The other one of 2023 is on exploration missions to see why the one in 2015 agreed to sell the party.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Whalis: 10:06am On Apr 18
Ezewuzie01:
Why are LP supporters telling PDP what to do to Wike? See them calling him a betrayal but when frustrated Peter Obi approached Wike to sell his LP members in Rivers state for a plate of porridge, the agulu thief was hailed as a master strategist.
The highest to have devasted PDP was their man who seeks economic ideas from a demented fellow roaming the streets. In all levels Wike will triumph above them.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by HeadNigga: 10:08am On Apr 18
duro4chang:
You seems not to know politics
seems indeed. With this comment of yours I doubt you even comprehended what i wrote
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Whalis: 10:09am On Apr 18
ddippset:

It is more honourable to defect 1 million times but still be faithful to the party you are than to be in one party and be working for another party...

U want us to trust a husband who always run away from his house when there is a problem right?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Whalis: 10:12am On Apr 18
HeadNigga:
he hasn't committed an offence that could earn him expulsion. Ayu refused to resign when Atiku emerged. Whether Atiku influenced his refusal is not material in this case. What offence has Atiku committed to deserve expulsion? I quite agree that his refusal to allow southern candidates alone run for primary affected the party but he broke no law. Wike's sins against the party makes me have SINPARTY on the PDP
U see why Obi will never take advice from you? This is why he prefers mad men to you. I don't need to ask you Wikes offense because you lack the mental capacity as demonstrated by Obi preferring the advice of a madman to yours.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by StDeborah(f): 10:47am On Apr 18
Politics. It ticks. It polls.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by seunjungle1(m): 10:55am On Apr 18
Wike the Nigeria "John wick."
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Apr 18
HeadNigga:
seems indeed. With this comment of yours I doubt you even comprehended what i wrote
I have said it that you do not understand anything
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by danzaki63: 12:02pm On Apr 18
Wike cannot have his cake and eat it at the same time. You had virtually given Rivers PDP tp APC and even subsumed the APC , by recieving some juicy state executive posts in APC, if you have shame, you wouldnt have attended this meeting. He ia mole just booth him out of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by fortunez1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18
Nice
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by fortunez1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18
H
G
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Nerogee(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18
ddippset:

Stop promoting nonsense, Atiku is the Genesis of PDP problems, he is the reason for Buhari and Tinubu Presidency. Atiku is no 1 traitor, he betrayed his principal OBJ and also betrayed GEJ because of selfish interest. Nobody has monopoly on betrayal, so Wike is following in his footsteps👣

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by ddippset(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18
Whalis:

U want us to trust a husband who always run away from his house when there is a problem right?
House?
House??

House in Nigerian politics

What a very foolish analogy!

There is hardly any politician who has not been in both APC and PDP at one point or the other.

Even the Wike sef,, if you believe he is not a member of APC today then you're a dunce!
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by ddippset(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18
Nerogee:

Stop promoting nonsense, Atiku is the Genesis of PDP problems, he is the reason for Buhari and Tinubu Presidency. Atiku is no 1 traitor, he betrayed his principal OBJ and also betrayed GEJ because of selfish interest. Nobody has monopoly on betrayal, so Wike is following in his footsteps👣
Continue consoling yourself with your twisted logic...

When Atiku was in PDP he worked for PDP.
When he was in APC he worked for APC.

That is a little bit of integrity even though an average Nigerian politician being has none.

But Wike in PDP working for APC...

That is disgusting..

And he's always the first person to talk about integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18
kingsways:
Wike should be expelled from the party

Honestly I still don’t know why he hasn’t been expelled yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline / Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.