Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) (36099 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18
Let's call a spade a spade. So wike that is super loyal to the leader of apc now is having party meeting with pdp

Who is deceiving who?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Oju4190: 2:27pm On Apr 18
thesicilian:
I thought Wike was now in APC
He cant go to APC since Ameachi is still in APC......
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Never4getU: 2:27pm On Apr 18
thesicilian:
I thought Wike was now in APC

We're U do only one at the declaration?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18
Wike dey worry I swr
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18
PDP is a useless party, how can they allow Wike to attend such meeting? Someone loyal and working with the opposition.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by spencekat(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18
ddippset:
Continue consoling yourself with your twisted logic...

When Atiku was in PDP he worked for PDP.
When he was in APC he worked for APC.

That is a little bit of integrity even though an average Nigerian politician being has none.

But Wike in PDP working for APC...

That is disgusting..

[/b]And he's always the first person to talk about integrity.[b]
Integrity my foot
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by HeadNigga: 2:47pm On Apr 18
Dittodat:

Why not remove Bode Gorge also? He worked for Chinedu of LP against the PDP candidate in Lagos. I'm sure you guys will have no problem with that.
Didn't Atiku himself work against the party previously?
who is Chinedu? Lol. Nairaland won't kill me
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Dittodat: 2:51pm On Apr 18
HeadNigga:
who is Chinedu? Lol. Nairaland won't kill me

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by almayda: 2:59pm On Apr 18
Jagaban,how on earth did you do it?Being a strong member of APC and PDP at the same time.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by victorazy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18
kingsways:
Wike should be expelled from the party

By who?
Where were they when Wike, Fayose & Otom uphold PDP when Jonathan lost election?

Atiku was in Buhari APC camp drinking kunu, because it didn't favor him.

Wike must be there.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by spiralwedge(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18
Wike is wiser for taking the ministerial appointment than Obi. That’s what Obi should have done too.
Wike will be more presidential material than Obi by 2039. Obi is already another Atiku, due to his desperation at the last elections esp after the elections. He shot himself in the foot when he was supposed to be leveraging on his sudden popularity
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by TheBillyonaire: 3:28pm On Apr 18
RIPDP
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18
Betanaija42moro:
PDP dey mumu. I don't know if Wike is bigger than the party
WIKE is PDP...
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Perocom(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18
Betanaija42moro:
PDP dey mumu. I don't know if Wike is bigger than the party

He has their balls in his palms, capable of crushing them whenever he please. AS THEY SAY, "WHEN A TSE TSE FLY PETCHES ON YOUR TESTICLES, YOU MUST LEARN TO RESOLVE MATTERS VIA DIALOGUE RATHER THAN VIOLENCE".
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by segun18(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18
Igume:
How can people who doesn't love themselves be a family

My brother the matter tire me ooo
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by 7upnigeria: 4:30pm On Apr 18
HeadNigga:
PDP is being a coward. You have enough evidence and reason to expel woke. Fubara is a perfect substitute for wik now. He can't work with/for Atiku ever again. That's another reason to expel him coz they can't work together

All these political cockroaches. I just wonder why fooooooools like you dont make use of the brain God has FREELY given to them. Wike probably has more political strength in the party than Atiku. He made the party suspend Iorchia Ayu, IS THAT THE QUALITY OF A WEAK MAN? Maybe youre even a Jss 1 pupil because your brain is not working like that of a REASONABLE ADULT.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by abysirius(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18
But Wike wounded this man o! I see the pains in Atiku's eyes
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by ufotunang: 5:27pm On Apr 18
So wike is still in PDP
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by ufotunang: 5:28pm On Apr 18
Did Atiku and wike greet each other?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Allisgud: 5:43pm On Apr 18
Wike is just a mole in pdp,every secret discussion there will be giving to his oga
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by slowice(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18
Wike is a mole in pdp
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by xpiranza88: 7:23pm On Apr 18
Atiku sold Jonathan out and wike sold atiku out so they are masters in sell out both of them......I no pity atiku one bit he is just reaping wat he sowed.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by HeadNigga: 8:13pm On Apr 18
7upnigeria:

All these political cockroaches. I just wonder why fooooooools like you dont make use of the brain God has FREELY given to them. Wike probably has more political strength in the party than Atiku. He made the party suspend Iorchia Ayu, IS THAT THE QUALITY OF A WEAK MAN? Maybe youre even a Jss 1 pupil because your brain is not working like that of a REASONABLE ADULT.
I went through 4 recent posts of yours and decided it's not personal. This is who you are.
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Cantonese: 10:20pm On Apr 18
AmazingELixir:

Amaechi has remained where.. thesame person that moved from pdp to apc and then while in apc supported a pdp candidate in the last elections.

Tell us bruv how many greens did you down..

No greens, except you got some for yasef.

Amaechi decamped from PDP to form APC in 2014. He remained there inspite of all the odds. Can Wike simply not walk away from PDP?

Did he so blatantly support Atiku at the last elections?
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by HRMK: 6:27am On Apr 19
WHY WAS DINO MELAYE UNABLE TO CHALLENGE WIKE SAME WAY HE DID FOR ONE OF #G5?HE IS A BIG COWARD!HE KNOWS WIKE IS NEVER A GENTLEMAN BUT WILL RETURN FIRE FOR FIRE!!
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Idara2974: 1:35pm On Apr 21
Re: Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) by Whalis: 2:28pm On Apr 21
Oju4190:
He cant go to APC since Ameachi is still in APC......
Is it the APC Tinubu has entrusted into Wikes hand in Rivers State? Wike has said he is not leaving PDP. He is not the first to have served in a ruling party executive council while in opposition. Go back to history it has been.. secondly Wike said NWC approved of him to serve. He wrote to them and they approved of him. Wike is miles ahead in political mastery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / Army Invades Okoma In Rivers State, Burn Houses / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.