Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) (29418 Views)

Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show / Chioma Supports Davido As His Baby Mamas Snub Him On His 26th Birthday / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Techbanky: 10:43am On Apr 18
Lol
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by TRAPLORD13: 10:44am On Apr 18
Nice move ChiChi
I love the way she is handling the situation
She is not giving Haters more Ammo to crash her jet set lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Apr 18
Valwezzy:

What’s your dealbreaker?

Infidelity and physical abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Focusmind: 10:47am On Apr 18
Forget all those cheating allegations. It is part of the game plan to ramp up the popularity once a show is coming up. This is what artists are known for. It draws attention and places the person on the spotlight, thus enhancing the artists popularity or fame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Valwezzy: 10:47am On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Infidelity and physical abuse.

Emotional abuse; gaslighting and always right attitude nko?

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:48am On Apr 18
Idun2024:
Hehehe

She get choice?

Make he no support am, hunger go wire am

Of course she has choice, her choice is to remain with him because of his money, that doesn't mean she's not planning anything against him.
But time will tell, women does not forget easily.

When Chioma will hit back, the whole world will be shocked. I love her for being calm now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:49am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.
The strongest woman in Nigeria.

Identify your dealbreakers and stick to it.
Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So Chioma has an extra 10 to 15years to wait before this madness will finally stop😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The mental stress ehn, she will always feel she isn't good enough

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Rechargeam247(f): 10:50am On Apr 18
Most Nigerian men definition of a good wife, plenty endurance and long suffering😩

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by BeautifulCloud: 10:51am On Apr 18
99thEnemy:
grin
My condolences congratulations to you Chioma.

grin
I dedicate this FTC to all the married women that share their husbands pen!s with known and unknown women and still have to strength and courage to come out and support them.

That's why money is important
grin
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Apr 18
Valwezzy:

Emotional abuse; gaslighting and always right attitude nko?

These ones would take longer for me to react permanently. smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by slowice(m): 10:52am On Apr 18
The truth is that it's not greener outside. Una want make a settled woman begin run street abi.?

She will lose more in the street.....better to keep working on her uncompleted building than to start building a new house from scratch

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:53am On Apr 18
BeautifulCloud:

That's why money is important
grin

Very very important grin
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by alterego17: 10:53am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.

Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down.

Calm down ke as as how nau?....all dem fela n kwam1 don calm?

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Solofresh2: 10:55am On Apr 18
LuQuLuQu:
She doesn't care. She cares only about the money
abi oo grin
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:55am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.

Aunty Shey chioma get any other choice ni ?

It’s a win win situation for her. David changed her life for the best. She’s living her dream life all because of davido so she can’t complain. The benefits is much. As far as the man is stupendously wealthy like davido you women don’t have any problem with his polygamous lifestyle. Ned is also a perfect example lol

9 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by babajero(m): 10:56am On Apr 18
99thEnemy:
grin
[My condolences congratulations to you Chioma.

grin
I dedicate this FTC to all the married women that share their husbands pen!s with known and unknown women and still have to strength and courage to come out and support them.

grin
She has nothing to lose, after all she have her children to look after. Davido is an international celebrity that women are flocking around but still have time to identify with his wife, that is loyalty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:56am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.

by the he will be 42 to 47 years. grin

I guess you won’t be having a problem is you mange to get a man who is 45 plus grin

No jab’s intended. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by komzy589(m): 10:58am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.

There’s just one deal breaker. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it.
He would calm down in 10 to 15years??😆😆
I’m sorry this is funny, but remember this
“If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end”

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:58am On Apr 18
babajero:
She has nothing to lose, after all she have her children to look after. Davido is an international celebrity that women are flocking around but still have time to identify with his wife, that is loyalty.
Yeah.

that’s why I condoled her. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:59am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.

If Davido na poor man now you for don use insults take finish am first then you go advice the wife to leave am

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by treatise: 10:59am On Apr 18
potbelly:
Wonderful...
Get money or Affluence.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by PureNigerDeltan(m): 10:59am On Apr 18
Moral Lesson: e get the kyn money you go get dem no go fit blame you for cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Apr 18
Smart money woman...!

She has to support her financial future and fully secure same for her kids.

Emotions be damned!

6 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Dream25: 11:05am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.

Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there. He would most likely die first. 😘
Poco you want make Davido die?.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by tiswell(m): 11:05am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.

Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there. He would most likely die first. 😘
evil thoughts and devilish secret wishes of most non virgin Nigerian girls.

Men are wiser now

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Apr 18
Wise woman .. that won't let pholeesh people ruin her joy and happiness cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Chucks13: 11:06am On Apr 18
What type of talk is this, so na me Chioma go support?
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by babajero(m): 11:07am On Apr 18
99thEnemy:

Yeah.

that’s why I condoled her. grin
I think you should focus more on yourself and try getting a healthy life, means of income and relationship, instead of looking at how others are doing. Because as far as this life is concern Davido and Chioma are way above you socially, economically and otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by BuyMeBanger: 11:07am On Apr 18
Bloody hell!!! Madison Square Garden, that's major! shocked
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:07am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should.[/b] The strongest woman in Nigeria[b]. Second to Annie Idibia.

Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there and stay safe. He would most likely die first. 😘
Strongest indeed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos / Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company / Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.