Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) (29492 Views)

Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show / Chioma Supports Davido As His Baby Mamas Snub Him On His 26th Birthday / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by esthel(f): 11:12am On Apr 18
Her man is hot cake and she is happy to share.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Valwezzy: 11:12am On Apr 18
pocohantas:

These ones would take longer for me to react permanently. smiley

Hmmm, is it because you’re guilty of it too? grin

Nobody plays the “gaslighting game” more than you ladies.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by edungene7: 11:13am On Apr 18
Chioma is a smart lady over time Davido will outgrow all this and become a real man nah who them put for house be wife who they carry go hotel nah side chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Nkpitime(m): 11:14am On Apr 18
goldenceo1:
Ef c c should go and arrest kogi state governor for obstruction of justice. That’s what they used to say when they arrest hotel security men who obstruct their operations and charge them to court..
Governor has immunity

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Apr 18
Valwezzy:

Hmmm, is it because you’re guilty of it too? grin

Nobody plays the “gaslighting game” more than you ladies.

Not because I am guilty, but because offences have grade. The punishment for late coming would definitely not be the same with fraud.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Dennisochampa: 11:18am On Apr 18
Money can make u support anybody...
If Davido na one miscreant, she for don leave am since with all the cheating allegations and controversies..

For this life, just make sure say you get money

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Crafteck1: 11:21am On Apr 18
Nairaland girls wan make she commot so they can enter... Funny pipu

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by emperor4love(m): 11:22am On Apr 18
Werey still dey cos of money
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Apr 18
Nice
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:29am On Apr 18
babajero:
I think you should focus more on yourself and try getting a healthy life, means of income and relationship, instead of looking at how others are doing. Because as far as this life is concern Davido and Chioma are way above you socially, economically and otherwise.
Last I checked na you the shalaye on their behalf grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by babajero(m): 11:34am On Apr 18
99thEnemy:

Last I checked na you the shalaye on their behalf grin
really?, ah I no know o.

But still try getting a meaningful life instead looking at others.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:35am On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Infidelity and physical abuse.
In abroad I will believe you lol not in Naija when you know you’d be leaving the relationship with only that which belonged to you.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by NFBI: 11:39am On Apr 18
TheDemola:
This woman must be the definition of a virtuous woman.
Did you mean virtuous money?

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by scribble: 11:39am On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should. The strongest woman in Nigeria. Second to Annie Idibia.

Identify your dealbreakers and stick to it.
Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there and stay safe. He would most likely die first. 😘

You're just another hating a$$ h0

Polygamy is his birthright

Abi u get man or 1 wey dey faithful 2 u...humor us

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:39am On Apr 18
babajero:
really?, ah I no know o.

But still try getting a meaningful life instead looking at others.
I don’t know why you equate other people’s life to yours.

You aren’t under an obligation to quote like you started.

na by force? see wahala oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Polynek(m): 11:40am On Apr 18
Before you sleep in the morning and you will attract more people to your home in your night baby and you will attract a good friend ❤️ you can always make a difference between Linea tranviaria and the other one with the best way to get a good job and get a better idea what you want me the pictures of when you get home in the morning and you will read and not understand
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:42am On Apr 18
Maysdevices:
But polygamous men usually die first and leave their wealth to their wives

What did she say wrong?

Lol. I supported their polygamous brother and they are still angry. If I tell her to leave, they will say feminism. Confused goats. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by ufotunang: 11:51am On Apr 18
She has no choice..she is enjoying Davido's wealth..davido is the one bankrolling her
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:52am On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there and stay safe. He would most likely die first. 😘
😁
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Styluss: 11:53am On Apr 18
Well, she would have quit if he was poor, still supports the opinion that women are only loyal to their feelings

pretydiva:
E no easy to be understanding wife/girlfriend. You either quit or keep enduring

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by MrJames007: 11:54am On Apr 18
TMSMedia:
Amid Cheating Allegations Against Davido, His Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JreOaCIHEh0
Na me she go support before? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by ufotunang: 11:54am On Apr 18
Dennisochampa:
Money can make u support anybody...
If Davido na one miscreant, she for don leave am since with all the cheating allegations and controversies..

For this life, just make sure say you get money
...and Davido's big cucumber also keeping her to him 🙄

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:54am On Apr 18
scribble:

You're just another hating a$$ h0

Polygamy is his birthright

Abi u get man or 1 wey dey faithful 2 u...humor us
But polygamous men usually die first and leave their wealth to their wives

What did she say wrong?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 11:54am On Apr 18
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Meanwhile, many people will be very disappointed over Davido and chioma his real wife matter.

I can't remember Davido paying Chioma's bride price ooh abi na Jupiter I dey when e happen?

All I know is that they did introduction which means he only collected marriage list..
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by ufotunang: 11:55am On Apr 18
TheDemola:
This woman must be the definition of a virtuous woman.
.. virtuous woman in the other room 🙄
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Draslo(m): 11:55am On Apr 18
pocohantas:

As God wey you be na

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Harddiskng(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Strongest woman for where

You want her to leave her cash cow grin which source of livelihood does Chioma have? Someone that has struggled severely to run and keep a successful business lol.

Nigerians you people joke too much.

Btw your last comment was unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by babajero(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18
99thEnemy:

I don’t know why you equate other people’s life to yours.

You aren’t under an obligation to quote like you started.

na by force? see wahala oh! grin
It more easier and better to know your place in life, instead representing what you are not or ever be online. Please get a life.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Dennisochampa: 12:14pm On Apr 18
ufotunang:
...and Davido's big cucumber also keeping her to him 🙄

Hehe.... I never see him pweek Sha but I know say alot of women value money pass pweek..... Reason be say them fit dey knack anybody on code if their rich daddies no deh fit run am steady

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18
babajero:
It more easier and better to know your place in life, instead representing what you are not or ever be online. Please get a life.
Ok 🤡
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18
If u @ rich and wealthy women will accept any shit from you . They only worship money and nothing else . Nothing matter to them except money
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by GenFunction: 12:16pm On Apr 18
[quote author=pocohantas post=129502260]As she should. The strongest woman in Nigeria. Second to Annie Idibia.

Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there and stay safe. He would most likely die first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Flaunts Elegant Look In New Photos / Freeze's 40th Birthday, Omotola And Husband In Attendance (Photos) / Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday Party, Dances With Kate Henshaw (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.