Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) (29523 Views)

Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show / Chioma Supports Davido As His Baby Mamas Snub Him On His 26th Birthday / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by bitingcool: 12:20pm On Apr 18
Chioma is there for her portion. After all the humiliation, STDd she may have treated plus her son that died in controversial circumstances, you expect her to leave? Howwwwwwwwww?
She die there ooo, patapata 2 of them go carry incurable disease. money dey for eternal treatment. No job will give her the level of comfort she has now. Why go when she can have the money and be serviced by a better stud. abi Davido resemble odogwu for oza room for una eye? she pinn and mount for OBO side. if humiliation like make e quadruple. ko kan aiye.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18
Let him go broke today…then we shall revisit the word “support!” Anuofia them.

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by proxillin(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18
meanwhile, the instagram wives are divorcing because their husband sneeze too much, snore too much...

These instgram wives will go to instagram and rant about how Chioma has not divorced davido
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Basiljoe: 12:44pm On Apr 18
"Women would rather share a high value Man than be saddled with a faithful loser." - Book 1, RM

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by AlphaHakimi: 12:56pm On Apr 18
How are we even sure Davido was crying for coochie.

The audio was incomprehensible. He may have been crying for something entirely different.

All I have to say us that a rich man does not deserve monogamy.

Dear Men,

Love your wife to the extent that you become a widower instead of allowing her to become a widow.

Shalom
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by MsOnyi24(f): 1:03pm On Apr 18
bitingcool:
Chioma is there for her portion. After all the humiliation, STDd she may have treated plus her son that died in controversial circumstances, you expect her to leave? Howwwwwwwwww?
She die there ooo, patapata 2 of them go carry incurable disease. money dey for eternal treatment. No job will give her the level of comfort she has now. Why go when she can have the money and be serviced by a better stud. abi Davido resemble odogwu for oza room for una eye? she pinn and mount for OBO side. if humiliation like make e quadruple. ko kan aiye.

So sad but also true, such a pity.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Ebeano49(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18
Rich man dey cheat, poor man dey cheat too. So pick your own cheating partner carefully.
It is better to be heartbroken in a private jet than in a Toyota Corolla. smiley smiley
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Funflipper: 1:07pm On Apr 18
pretydiva:
E no easy to be understanding wife/girlfriend. You either quit or keep enduring

How e go easy? Since they refused to get a life of their own; attachment is their only option otherwise, they will die of hunger.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18
hybrid77:
Its not greener out there. No human is perfect

When e reach Yul turn, na insult, David turn, preaching lol, I love HUMANS with passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by id4sho(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:
As she should. The strongest woman in Nigeria. Second to Annie Idibia.

Identify your dealbreakers and stick to it.
Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there and stay safe. He would most likely die first. 😘
Pure witch craft shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by RaptorX: 1:11pm On Apr 18
This guy and his monthly US, Canada and UK concerts, very soon nobody will be attending his concerts again. Always trying to one up on Burna Boy. There is a reason big stars like Michael Jackson, Prince, Mariah Carey sparingly do live shows.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Dottore: 1:17pm On Apr 18
pretydiva:
E no easy to be understanding wife/girlfriend. You either quit or keep enduring
The only thing for every lady to understand is that men especially African me are not meant to have one woman. Monogamy is a western hypocrisy. It is not biblical and not African. We still have the blood of our patriarchs (Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon et al) flowing in our veins. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Funflipper: 1:18pm On Apr 18
PureNigerDeltan:
Moral Lesson: e get the kyn money you go get dem no go fit blame you for cheating.

Only in Nigeria where people worship money.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Susily(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Her dealbreaker might not be infidelity. And by the way, Davido is 30 I think. 10 to 15 more years and he would calm down. Chioma hang in there and stay safe. He would most likely die first. 😘

What made you think he would most likely die first
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by AllenSpencer: 1:24pm On Apr 18
edungene7:
Chioma is a smart lady over time Davido will outgrow all this and become a real man nah who them put for house be wife who they carry go hotel nah side chicken

You call that smart? She practically has nothing for herself and why she is in the marriage.

Wizkid won’t try with Jada Pollock. She will nail him on all fronts.

I even feel David did not marry Chioma legally, cos if he did, Chioma should have filed for divorce and still get big bucks out of it.

You can NEVER treat lady who has something going on for her that way.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by YemyTemmy: 1:32pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

people wey dey nack well no dey die quick
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 1:32pm On Apr 18
Cantonese:
Better wife. Better family. Peace of mind.
Some dey here want to kee themselves.
May all the females in your family have Chioma's type of family. Shout a loud Amen.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 1:33pm On Apr 18
YemyTemmy:

people wey dey nack well no dey die quick
She can't even outlive Davido.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 1:44pm On Apr 18
edenex:
Clowns are wailing. While she is building her family

Una want make she leave davido and the life time connection for her kids. Come join una for husband hustling market.

Regina is sharing her hubby and even posting couple goals. Na chioma be una headache
Building a family indeed!
Ned was LEGALLY married already to the woman Regina is showing. They are both Ned's LEGALLY married wives. Do you see Ned parading any random woman? No! Because he respects his wives cos he married them with respect.

No man in his correct senses could have married Chioma, even Davido. That's why he and his family didn't go to them for any union. Na trap catch am.

If Chioma no dey husband hustling market, why pack her family shamelessly to force herself to go and marry Davido in his father's Parlour? Why not wait for Davido to come to them?
The gold digger from Biafra will be Davido's next victim!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 1:47pm On Apr 18
AlphaHakimi:
How are we even sure Davido was crying for coochie.

The audio was incomprehensible. He may have been crying for something entirely different.

All I have to say us that a rich man does not deserve monogamy.

Dear Men,

Love your wife to the extent that you become a widower instead of allowing her to become a widow.

Shalom
The videos are 2. The first one, the lady recorded everything. The 2nd one, he was begging her not to upload the first. But she eventually uploaded both.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18
She's faking the smile .... Davido forgive her for sleeping with Peruze in exchange of sleeping around with any female dog of his choice and she will not complain.... If u look inside u see that fake smiles on her chick... She signed for it
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by highness25(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Where's Annie Idibia?
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Lol. I supported their polygamous brother and they are still angry. If I tell her to leave, they will say feminism. Confused goats. grin
Women cannot say anything right on this site, they all have bad experiences with prostitutes so they are poised to purposely misunderstand you once they see (f)

While I have your attention.

I have noticed you are quite knowledgeable in a broad range of topics, do you have any idea how much a German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix sells for? Or do you know someone who does?
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Apr 18
Maysdevices:
Women cannot say anything right on this site, they all have bad experiences with prostitutes so they are poised to purposely misunderstand you once they see (f)

While I have your attention.

I have noticed you are quite knowledgeable in a broad range of topics, do you have any idea how much a German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix sells for? Or do you know someone who does?

Hahaha. No, lies at all.

Sadly I don't have any knowledge on dogs, but since you have posted it in Pets section, tag the regulars there. A quick view through the recent topics/contributors would let you know who to tag.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Hahaha. No, lies at all.

Sadly I don't have any knowledge on dogs, but since you have posted it in Pets section, tag the regulars there. A quick view through the recent topics/contributors would let you know who to tag.
Thank you ma’am
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 5:05pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

I'm surprised this is coming from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by flokii: 5:05pm On Apr 18
The Chioma girl no get wahala.. she secured the bag, Igbo girl with Igbo sense.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by iamtoofan: 7:47pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

you don know whether you go join dem,

abi naa why you dey gym nd carry weight down ... undecided

Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Cantonese: 10:22pm On Apr 18
Pepperdemisback:

May all the females in your family have Chioma's type of family. Shout a loud Amen.

And may all the males in your family, including you, be exactly like Bobrisky.

Shout the loudest Amen.
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by BALLOSKI: 11:03pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

stfu!
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:54am On Apr 19
Cantonese:

And may all the males in your family, including you, be exactly like Bobrisky.

Shout the loudest Amen.
Why the thing come pain you? You said she's a good wife and good family with peace of mind. Why don't you want what you are saying for members of your family?
You see your life?
Re: Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) by Cantonese: 7:56am On Apr 20
Pepperdemisback:

Why the thing come pain you? You said she's a good wife and good family with peace of mind. Why don't you want what you are saying for members of your family?
You see your life?

Why my own come pain you like that na? Abi you no want yourself and family members to be like Bobrisky?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz / Cynthia Morgan, Reminisce Block Guy For Making Fun Of Them / Speed Darlington’s Brother Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.