Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

"You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems (19830 Views)

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Rihanna Teases Fans Who Asked For New Music From Her / Rihanna Teases Fans With Photos Ahead Of Her Forthcoming Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Fearyourcreator: 12:53pm On Apr 18
DoctorAyukebot:

You sure have got a good taste. Add Keith Sweat to that collection and it's a deal
Gbayiii
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by CaptainFM1: 1:07pm On Apr 18
Wainey:
Wait? How come Rihanna is white?
Wasn't she supposed to be black?

Was Michael Jackson white or black?
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Offpoint1: 1:37pm On Apr 18
Elxandre:

You're getting old that's why. It happens to most people. They get stuck to the music that was reigning at their prime.
Even my mum is an encyclopedia of 80s and 90s song but knows little about this era.
Has nothing to do with me getting old, the music lyrical content isn't appealing to my hearing.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Wainey: 1:46pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

You people are the problem of this world?
How is Rihanna White?
The white we know is the colour of snow or salt, is that how you're seeing Rihanna?
Same you people will accept that you're black, when you're obviously brown.
Oga Mr Professor.
Things aren't the way u feel it should be, we aafricans are called black, the Americans and Europe are called white.
Whether it's orange, Yello or brown doesn't matter, universal acceptance is the real deal and not ur personal sentiment
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by MuslimIgbo: 1:56pm On Apr 18
Wainey:
Oga Mr Professor.
Things aren't the way u feel it should be, we aafricans are called black, the Americans and Europe are called white.
Whether it's orange, Yello or brown doesn't matter, universal acceptance is the real deal and not ur personal sentiment
Oga mumu
Who told you Africans are black?
Maybe you're black but in my entire life, I have never seen a black or white person before
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by MyAmericandream(f): 1:59pm On Apr 18
Wainey:

She’s not, but I think her father is half cast.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Wainey: 2:03pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:

Oga mumu
Who told you Africans are black?
Maybe you're black but in my entire life, I have never seen a black or white person before
ok, pls I am not ur father that cause ur misfortune, u can go and argue with ur miserable father. grin
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by MuslimIgbo: 2:46pm On Apr 18
Wainey:
ok, pls I am not ur father that cause ur misfortune, u can go and argue with ur miserable father. grin
Lol
Demented fool that doesn't even know colours grin
Very daft mumu product of a thousand fathers. Do you even know your real father?
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:48pm On Apr 18
Bleaching cream!
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18
Offpoint1:
Been long I listened to any Nigerian song.
All the celebrities that came to limelight after 2010 I only heard of them on Nairaland. Don't listen or know anything of their songs unless I randomly come across it as soundtracks in skits.

I'm stucked in 90s and early 20s raps.

Looking forward to Eminem's Album dropping this year

Same water carry us. I was in a wedding and I found out that I could not flow with any song unlike everyone else present. I was ashamed somehow.
I really need to start listening to naija song. I'm lost, walahi
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Dollywood(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18
Wainey:

Aside from the heavy make-up on her face, that is not a white skin, rather a light skin.

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by adefitim(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18
Most Popular Africa in America Musician BURNA BOY

Most Popular Africa Female Musician in America TEMS
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by TheClassAct: 3:55pm On Apr 18
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Tems sings like Rihanna.

No difference

Tems is the photocopy of the original document which is Rihanna

Tems does not sing like Rihanna. They all have their own unique styles of singing, so there is a difference.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by TheClassAct: 3:59pm On Apr 18
Elxandre:

You're getting old that's why. It happens to most people. They get stuck to the music that was reigning at their prime.
Even my mum is an encyclopedia of 80s and 90s song but knows little about this era.

You are right. When it comes to music, people easily get stuck to the music that reigned when they were youth.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Morenikeji090(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18
Lol dat one na mad man soupy
saintbillion:
Don jazzy right now
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by We4all: 6:45pm On Apr 18
NFBI:
Rihanna used to be dark

In your dreams.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by NFBI: 8:17pm On Apr 18
We4all:

In your dreams.
Don't be stoopeed google her previous photos
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by jojothaiv(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18
One Republic verse on KCee Ojapiano makes me laugh eery time...
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by BluntCrazeMan: 7:15am On Apr 19
FactsZoneAfrica:

https://africafactszone.com/rihanna-teases-ayra-starr-tems-collaboration/
Rihanna is telling them to do a song..
And she's confessing..
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 5:18am On Apr 20
Wainey:

Are you joking!?
So when a black person is light-skinned or getting skin toned, then it has become white!? so when a white man or woman is standing by a light - skin black , you can't differentiate, then you should query your sense of vision.
We have a lot of light skin people here in Nigeria
(Nigerian indegenes) that are even lighter than Rihanna you can see in that picture, are those people white too!? Common! Stop joking!

Glimpsetv
Babaibeji2020
99thenemy
omoadeleye
zebszebs
Dearlord
CaptainFM1 : Michael Jackson was black.

ClassicNairan Bleaching now, although she's mixed (light skin) not black

Rihanna is black, there is no story and don't let this Wainey put unnecessary story in your mouth.
We4all
NFBI
MyAmericandream

MuslimIgbo
You people are the problem of this world?
How is Rihanna White?
The white we know is the colour of snow or salt, is that how you're seeing Rihanna?
Same you people will accept that you're black, when you're obviously brown.

Relax! White / Black are social terms , you don't have to be white as salt or black as charcoal to be call black/white.
After all, are there no very dark skinned (black) people in different parts of the world? (Ngolo kante, Ramirez, Some Senegalese people , Some Papua new guinean people e.t.c)
There are some members of the Germanic race who look pinkish and whitish somewhat....when viewed from distance.
Don't give yourself unnecessary headache on what is non - issue, black/white are a social/racial terms that differentiate some sets of people.
Being black is not evil , Black is beautiful.

Wainey should also see this above.

zebszebs
How did Beyonce go from caramel at the beginning of her career to white in 2024?
Beyonce is black! toning of skin does not make you white , you guys should stop using the term "white" unintelligently.

Dollywood
Aside from the heavy make-up on her face, that is not a white skin, rather a light skin.

Dollywood is the most intelligent and most informed human in this space, a person who can differentiate between a black woman with light complexion from a Caucasian/white people.

Some partially informed people also raised the issue of mixed blood, (there are so many black people in that category e.g Barak Obama, Bob Marley some of them are even so black)...that you are black doesn't say you can't carry genetics from other race as long as your morphology or phenotype appear black, then you are black.

Being black is not a function of genetics or blood per say but it's a function of morphology or phenotypes since all of us humans have genes from different racial groups in different proportion.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 5:43am On Apr 20
nautybride:
Natural talents are bringing in cool cash now than books.
They have rubbished formal education.

Only fools with underrate education and a lot of them don't know what education is.

Nonsense! Do academic people necessarily compete to become the wealthiest people in the world ? No!
But at least they are fulfilled with what they've got, not poor but well informed, they are useful in impacting knowledge and in consultation.

And also, those presidents, members of the national assemblies, commissioners, ambassadors, officers in oil companies, bankers e.t.c are they not educated, are they not rich? If they are not educated, they can't attain those positions, so always think deeply before you comment.....

And don't say "what is education" ? Only fools will say that.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Wainey: 5:53am On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

Are you joking!?
So when a black person is light-skinned or getting skin toned, then it has become white!? so when a white man or woman is standing by a light - skin black , you can't differentiate, then you should query your sense of vision.
(Nigerian indegenes) that are even lighter than Rihanna you can see in that picture, are those people white too!? Common! Stop joking!

Glimpsetv
Babaibeji2020
99thenemy

Rihanna is black, there is no story and don't let this Wainey put unnecessary story in your mouth.

Rihanna was chocolate, not white like this.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Wainey: 5:55am On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

Only fools with underrate education and a lot of them don't know what education is.

Nonsense! Do academic people necessarily compete to become the wealthiest people in the world ? No!
But at least they are fulfilled with what they've got, not poor but well informed, they are useful in impacting knowledge and in consultation.

And also, those presidents, members of the national assemblies, commissioners, ambassadors, officers in oil companies, bankers e.t.c are they not educated, are they not rich? If they are not educated, they can't attain those positions, so always think deeply before you comment.....

And don't say "what is education" ? Only fools will say that.
If you use half the energy u use in attacking comments to work on ur attitude, probably u will not be a public nuisance.
Learn how to argue in a matured way.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 6:42am On Apr 20
omoadeleye:

Pele oo.

No wonder that you are still hustling for the whole of your life without showing anything for it.

If you can be this diligence with your life maybe you would be so busy and won't notice some basic things like this.

So you think everyone should be busy and diligent, so when you spit thrash, they won't be able to correct you, and you will come with this propaganda of oh , they are jobless, useless why should they have time to correct your mess , if they are so busy bla...bla..bla...
I hate this mentality and some radio presenters /oaps do insinuate this indirectly in their response, they will come on air unprepared, some are not gifted and if you correct them they try to feel that way, are you all mad!
What is the relationship between giving correct information and being rich or engaged!?

All these bastards radio presenters and some others online who don't want to be corrected? Una think say na only una or una papa dey make money abi? nonsense! how rich are they sef!

zebszebs
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 6:52am On Apr 20
Offpoint1:

Has nothing to do with me getting old, the music lyrical content isn't appealing to my hearing.

Are there no lyrics one can look out for today? Also in those days there are varieties of lyrics ....from good morals to worldliness, so avoiding the whole music generation because of some lyrics is not due diligence.

Elxandre
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 7:34am On Apr 20
TheClassAct:

You are right. When it comes to music, people easily get stuck to the music that reigned when they were youth.

How can you get stuck to music in particular era or generation? One may say you can easily relate to the music of those era , yeah, but getting stuck😠🙁?

If we really love music or know what it is, it doesn't matter the generation or genre, local or foreign, we can select good music across board or at least find ones we like irrespective of the era or genre.

Even some people who were not born in those period some old songs were released will still have some they will love today if they listen to them.

Isn't it about tunes, melody, lyrics, groove e.t.c we shouldn't be political when it comes to music.

Elxandre
Offpoint1
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 7:41am On Apr 20
Wainey:
Rihanna was chocolate, not white like this.

Some ladies love to care for or tone their skin now.

Tonto Dikeh and Omotola are light skinned.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 8:02am On Apr 20
Wainey:
If you use half the energy u use in attacking comments to work on ur attitude, probably u will not be a public nuisance.
Learn how to argue in a matured way.

I even passed my comments without directly attacking this non-entity and he is here running his mouth..
When I made a general comment against those who don't know the meaning of education , you now carry it on your dirty head.....

If you are wise , you should have reaffirmed your point whether you support education or not, because your comment was not from a deep thinking, once again always think deeply before you comment.

You are spitting thrash and talking maturity,....
You are the one that should stop being a public nuisance with this your polluting comments that is typical of a fraudster and those who want short cut to success..ole!

Nonsense talk! Senseless insinuation!
"what is education"?
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by MuslimIgbo: 8:08am On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

Are you joking!?

Glimpsetv
Babaibeji2020
99thenemy
omoadeleye
zebszebs
Dearlord
CaptainFM1 : Michael Jackson was black.

We4all
NFBI
MyAmericandream

Relax! White / Black are social terms , you don't have to be white as salt or black as charcoal to be call black/white.
After all, are there no very dark skinned (black) people in different parts of the world? (Ngolo kante, Ramirez, Some Senegalese people , Some Papua new guinean people e.t.c)
There are some members of the Germanic race who look pinkish and whitish somewhat....when viewed from distance.
Don't give yourself unnecessary headache on what is non - issue, black/white are a social/racial terms that differentiate some sets of people.
Being black is not evil , Black is beautiful.

Wainey should also see this above.

Beyonce is black! toning of skin does not make you white , you guys should stop using the term "white" unintelligently.

Dollywood is the most intelligent and most informed human in this space, a person who can differentiate between a black woman with light complexion from a Caucasian/white people.

Some partially informed people also raised the issue of mixed blood, (there are so many black people in that category e.g Barak Obama, Bob Marley some of them are even so black)...that you are black doesn't say you can't carry genetics from other race as long as your morphology or phenotype appear black, then you are black.

Being black is not a function of genetics or blood per say but it's a function of morphology or phenotypes since all of us humans have genes from different racial groups in different proportion.

You're the one that bedridden with chronic headache, see how you're quoting people up and down writing nonsense
White and black are social terms my ass hole
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by yinkabeauty: 8:15am On Apr 20
MuslimIgbo:

You're the one that bedridden with chronic headache, see how you're quoting people up and down writing nonsense
White and black are social terms my ass hole

You and your mother are the ones suffering from excruciating terminal illness, Bastard!
Idiots like you need to be educated on this platform because you are a nuisance to a decent and informed population, small time una go blame leaders, how can you do better than them in position when your head is not correct...

No! white and blacks are not social or racial terms, they are chemistry terms...mumu!
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by MuslimIgbo: 8:20am On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

You and your mother are the ones suffering from excruciating terminal illness, Bastard!
Idiots like you need to be educated on this platform because you are a nuisance to a decent and informed population, small time una go blame leaders, how can you do better than them in position when your head is not correct...

No! white and blacks are not social or racial terms, they are chemistry terms...mumu!
You and your WHORÉ useless mother and drunkard old fool father will forever continue to suffer till the end of time.
You mistake product of a thousand fathers.
Senseless frustrated and miserable imbecìle
It will never be well with you and your entire lineage and generations.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹru
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Wainey: 8:27am On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

I even passed my comments without directly attacking this non-entity and he is here running his mouth..
When I made a general comment against those who don't know the meaning of education , you now carry it on your dirty head.....

If you are wise , you should have reaffirmed your point whether you support education or not, because your comment was not from a deep thinking, once again always think deeply before you comment.

You are spitting thrash and talking maturity,....
You are the one that should stop being a public nuisance with this your polluting comments that is typical of a fraudster and those who want short cut to success..ole!

Nonsense talk! Senseless insinuation!
"what is education"?
All these yeye talk because I asked you to be mature?
Abeg I am not the person that gave birth to u, stop pouring ur frustration on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura / Seyi Law Apologizes To His Wife Over Marriage Crisis Joke / Idowest Meets Professor Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.