Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

"You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems (19797 Views)

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Rihanna Teases Fans Who Asked For New Music From Her / Rihanna Teases Fans With Photos Ahead Of Her Forthcoming Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by superCleanworks(m): 10:17am On Apr 18
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Offpointng: 10:24am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:
Been long I listened to any Nigerian song.
All the celebrities that came to limelight after 2010 I only heard of them on Nairaland. Don't listen or know anything of their songs unless I randomly come across it as soundtracks in skits.

I'm stucked in 90s and early 20s raps.

Looking forward to Eminem Album dropping this year

Who asked bros?? undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Allisgud: 10:26am On Apr 18
U got a verse for me,it is either Rihanna had an upcoming song she wants ayra to be on it or she want ayra to give her a verse for her upcoming song
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by MuslimIgbo: 10:33am On Apr 18
Wainey:
Wait? How come Rihanna is white?
Wasn't she supposed to be black?
You people are the problem of this world?
How is Rihanna White?
The white we know is the colour of snow or salt, is that how you're seeing Rihanna?
Same you people will accept that you're black, when you're obviously brown.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Juju70(m): 10:34am On Apr 18
She don calm down!
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by TMSMedia: 10:35am On Apr 18
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Fearyourcreator: 10:42am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:
All the celebrities that came to limelight after 2010 I only heard of them on Nairaland. Don't listen or know anything of their songs unless I randomly come across it as soundtracks in skits.

Am telling you ... Still enjoying Tyrese,Joe,jagged edge, druhills and the rest small small here with my free youtube music
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by thesicilian: 10:45am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:

Eminem's dropping an album soon? Can't wait grin grin
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by omoadeleye(m): 10:49am On Apr 18
Rihana is black, but how come she is this white than Ayra Starr. Or Nigeria situation is so worst that Ayra Starr is not living in a good condition to make her skin glow

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by ItisWell22(f): 11:05am On Apr 18
99thEnemy:

Something is definitely either wrong with your cochlea or mine. grin

His actually.

Got me racking my head, checking for the similarity.
In vocals? Style? Dance moves? How? Where?

I think he’s catching cruise shaa… 😂
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by ShadowMarking: 11:06am On Apr 18
Wow this girl is going places. Congrats to her.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by DoctorAyukebot(m): 11:10am On Apr 18
Fearyourcreator:

Am telling you ... Still enjoying Tyrese,Joe,jagged edge, druhills and the rest small small here with my free youtube music
You sure have got a good taste. Add Keith Sweat to that collection and it's a deal
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Okoroawusa: 11:13am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:

Better take okada and start coming down to 2024.... even old man like me dey try keep up with the trending songs. E no hard. Just know how to hum as many of dem as possible.

2 Likes

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by zebszebs: 11:17am On Apr 18
Wainey:

Receive "organic skin care cream" update!!!

Or you think its only Nigerian women that bleach?

How did Beyonce go from caramel at the beginning of her career to white in 2024?

They will tell you, its better cameras.

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by sylve11: 11:18am On Apr 18
Tems is good but I nor dey feel her songs. cool

2 Likes

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by zebszebs: 11:18am On Apr 18
omoadeleye:
Rihana is black, but how come she is this white than Ayra Starr. Or Nigeria situation is so worst that Ayra Starr is not living in a good condition to make her skin glow

"Or Nigeria situation is so worst "

This one will tell people he is a graduate.

"is so worst".

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by VaginaAcademic: 11:21am On Apr 18
Don jazzy is one step closer to Rihanna through ayra starr grin
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by FireUpNow(m): 11:27am On Apr 18
saintbillion:
Don jazzy right now

He did not shoot his shot. Liver fail am.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Dearlord(m): 11:36am On Apr 18
Bleaching makes so many look like pig

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by We4all: 11:38am On Apr 18
Wainey:

Her dad is biracial and she has always been light skin.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Offpoint1: 11:38am On Apr 18
thesicilian:

Eminem's dropping an album soon? Can't wait grin grin
Yeah Bro, Dr Dre gave the news on Jimmy Show... I was excited like I won lottery grin Looking forward to who's gonna get hit grin There won't be Eminem Album without someone getting dissed grin
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by thesicilian: 11:49am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:

Yeah Bro, Dr Dre gave the news on Jimmy Show... I was excited like I won lottery grin Looking forward to who's gonna get hit grin There won't be Eminem Album without someone getting dissed grin
Definitely
Someone's career's about to take a nosedive grin grin grin
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by NFBI: 11:54am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:

I thought i am alone in this
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by NFBI: 11:57am On Apr 18
We4all:

Her dad is biracial and she has always been light skin.
Rihanna used to be dark

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by omoadeleye(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18
zebszebs:

"Or Nigeria situation is so worst "

This one will tell people he is a graduate.

"is so worst".

grin grin grin

Pele oo.

No wonder that you are still hustling for the whole of your life without showing anything for it.

If you can be this diligence with your life maybe you would be so busy and won't notice some basic things like this.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by Elxandre(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18
Offpoint1:

Looking forward to Eminem's Album dropping this year
You're getting old that's why. It happens to most people. They get stuck to the music that was reigning at their prime.
Even my mum is an encyclopedia of 80s and 90s song but knows little about this era.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by MN07: 12:30pm On Apr 18
900warriorz:
Las las, na Naija get music glory now grin

Even Rihanna dey find verse to remain relevant grin

Argue with your keyboard kiss

You be mumu see your reasoning.

Wahlai you Nigerians are the most stupid beings on earth.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18
Billions of dollars and millions of naira, is way different.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18
Everybody nowadays wants to get on our Afrobeats. Naija has become a giant to the world.
Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by zebszebs: 12:46pm On Apr 18
omoadeleye:

Pele oo.

No wonder that you are still hustling for the whole of your life without showing anything for it.

If you can be this diligence with your life maybe you would be so busy and won't notice some basic things like this.

"If you can be this *diligence* with your life "

Look at what an educated illiterate just wrote. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems by blowjohn(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18
Blasphemy/ occult things loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website / Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Daniella Okeke Stuns In Blue Ruffled Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.