Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri (24330 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Beverlyjean(f): 10:22am On Apr 18
That was why they made him chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by fortunez1(m): 10:23am On Apr 18
H
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by fortunez1(m): 10:24am On Apr 18
Mtn intentionally blocked my line despite successful NIN registration.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by HITdemUP: 10:24am On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
Hypocrisy kill you there. You know all this yet consistently lick the butt of Dangote, the HQ of aggressive and oppressive monopoly
You guys are just too dull and I think you and your likes should be restricted from using Nairaland. Someone intelligently expose the rot in our telecommunication sector and you are here saying trash.

How old are you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by tctrills: 10:24am On Apr 18
Idun2024:
Hehehe

I totally agree with Reno here.

Just watch as cannibals will start their act of cannibalism on him now.

They will leave the message and start attacking the messenger because they don't like him.
You guys keep attacking MTN as if they are our problem.
MTN has done more good than bad and had been a blessing to our country in general.

The entire article could not point to any law broken by MTN or it's board members.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by HITdemUP: 10:26am On Apr 18
ify2016:
Really.
What level would you rate Dangote monopoly?

MTN is not really Nigeria problem. I expected you to have raised alarm on major issues that affects 90% of Nigerians

Stop being foolish. Dangote is a Nigeria and invest his money in Nigeria. MTN pack our money to South Africa. I don't know why you guys are like this . Emergency lover of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by forgiveness: 10:28am On Apr 18
True talk
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ccrenda5540: 10:28am On Apr 18
I am begining to like Reno, the hate from the obidient is not surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 10:29am On Apr 18
PHIPEX:
Seems this guys is now tired of Obi.

Obi finished him with silence. Truly "silence is the best answer for ...."

Who told him that because you are a former regulator you can no longer own a company or be a chairman of a company? Does it mean Osinbajo should no longer run a legal firm because he was a former president? Should Obj no longer run his farm because he was once the president of Nigeria?

Is there any law that forbids Sanussi and Soludo from having anything to do with Boards of a bank because they were FORMER CBN governors?

Don't mind him

Who even get his time
Just wants to be incessantly noticed

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by kunle75(m): 10:29am On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
Hypocrisy kill you there. You know all this yet consistently lick the butt of Dangote, the HQ of aggressive and oppressive monopoly

God bless you, i have said it repeatedly, only if people knows what exploitation Dangote and co are doing to Nigerians ,the present state of economy in Nigeria landscape will change quickly. I do hope it won't consume them in future.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by perfri(m): 10:31am On Apr 18
i fell off my chair in laughter in the part where he called tinubu an accountant grin grin grin
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 10:32am On Apr 18
Obirodents will lose their sense and start going off point while attacking the messenger.

Reno, you are very much correct.

How does ncc chairman go on board with mtn?

Makes no sense
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by RisenObinna: 10:33am On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
As in eh, make Ogun and Hypocrisy kill the jobless and any where belle face Reno. He's trying to be relevant by dishing out meaningless and rubbish epistle to appear intelligent. Dumb and tribalist Reno.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 10:33am On Apr 18
perfri:
i fell off my chair in laughter in the part where he called tinubu an accountant grin grin grin
I fall off and laff when I hear people say Obi is competent and a presidency material grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 10:39am On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
If you follow Reno on Twitter you will know there was a time he wrote and complain about the monopoly of Dangote. By the way must you wait for Reno to complain about everything? What stops you as a citizen from doing the same thing?

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by pipnator00(m): 10:39am On Apr 18
Long epistle of utter gibberish! Businesses exists to make money and in making money, the exploit any loophole as long as it's legal.
If you have any problem with that, inform the govt regulators.

However in this case, Omokri wrote all that nonsense without pointing out a single infraction by MTN. No law says a former govt employee can't work in a private company as long as he has left his public appointment. If MTN is taking advantage of the loophole in your regulatory framework, blame your govt not MTN.

Your govt is lazy and always dont seem to work for the citizens!
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 10:42am On Apr 18
RisenObinna:

As in eh, make Ogun and Hypocrisy kill the jobless and any where belle face Reno. He's trying to be relevant by dishing out meaningless and rubbish epistle to appear intelligent. Dumb and tribalist Reno.
Imagine! Why do you people always take everything to be tribalism especially when it hs to do with Igbos. Have you read about his monopoly by Dangote on Tweeter?
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 10:44am On Apr 18
DenreleDave:
Obirodents will lose their sense and start going off point while attacking the messenger.

Reno, you are very much correct.

How does ncc chairman go on board with mtn?

Makes no sense
They have started already, to them it is tribalism because the guy is Igbo. I wish FG will just allow these dumb people to go with their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by richie240: 10:52am On Apr 18
I wonder why we can't support Glomobile the same way as are rooting for air peace.

Are both not nigerian owned or are we missing something??
cool
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Menclothing1: 10:54am On Apr 18
GlorifiedTunde:
Talk about Dangote also!

No capitalist is as monopolistic as Dangote!

Stop cherry picking!

Telll us one business dangote is doing or has some that minimum of 10 people don’t have same license to operate
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by edungene7: 10:54am On Apr 18
Reno is a clown MTN Nigeria is business now owned by majorly Nigerians, the white are smart people they foresaw things like this coming so they quickly became sleeping partners in MTN Nigeria they pulled out their foreign expertriate and handed over to a Nigerian CEO what gibberish is Reno now saying majority shares are owned by Nigerians key decisions as regards operations is now strictly in the hands of Nigerians MTN is only playing to the gallery of the Nigerian system of Man knows man the reason they bring all this men on board is to have the ability to pull strings go and look at other multinationals that can't pull strings and see how they use government agencies to frustrate their businesses
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Thewesterner(m): 10:55am On Apr 18
ify2016:
Really.

MTN is not really Nigeria problem. I expected you to have raised alarm on major issues that affects 90% of Nigerians

I expected you to have raised alarm on major issues that affects 90% of Nigerians? Are you for real? Are not part of the 90% Nigerians? RO is doing his bit the best way he deemed fit on his platforms. Let us, you and I do ours with whatever platform. Don't be entitled.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Apel147(m): 10:58am On Apr 18
Where did Dangote ever work for the FG and now heading a foreign organization in Nigeria? You are the hypocrite here! Infact yours is wrapped in bigotry and hate..
Obi still no go be president 😜😜😜😜

ProjectsCityNG:
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Apr 18
AnonPoet:

Reno Omokri
Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #TableShaker. #GrowNairaBuyNaija. Ruffler of the Feathers of Obidents. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Hodophile. Hollywood Magazine Humanitarian of the Year, 2019. Business Insider Influencer of the Year 2022.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ziFtSbSAFQLdsBw8/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Where is the conflict? He is no longer an employee of the government so what conflict is there?
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TRAPLORD13: 11:00am On Apr 18
PHIPEX:
Seems this guys is now tired of Obi.

Obi finished him with silence. Truly "silence is the best answer for ...."

Who told him that because you are a former regulator you can no longer own a company or be a chairman of a company? Does it mean Osinbajo should no longer run a legal firm because he was a former president? Should Obj no longer run his farm because he was once the president of Nigeria?

Is there any law that forbids Sanussi and Soludo from having anything to do with Boards of a bank because they were FORMER CBN governors?

Has Trump left his businesses in America because he was the former American President?
It amazes you how some people reason things.
It's the norm that you practice what you are an expert on when you retire from formal employment.
It will surprise me if Former VPee Osibanjo(may God bless his soul) delve into agricultural consultancy and not operating a Law firm.
That will be awkward
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Cmeo(m): 11:00am On Apr 18
Good will bless Mr. Reno for this. How on earth can this be allowed?? It is even wrong to contract them as a consultant or contractor not to talk of being appoint a board member of a company they once regulated.

This nonsense must stop please.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by treatise: 11:01am On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
MTN authorities aren't in business/political dealings with Tinubu unlike Dangote.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:03am On Apr 18
Menclothing1:

Telll us one business dangote is doing or has some that minimum of 10 people don’t have same license to operate

You're getting it wrong. Being monopolistic doesn't mean you're the only player, it means trying to have absolute control of a sector so that others have minimal or no share at all ... And that is what Dangote does!
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by DOM7: 11:09am On Apr 18
The water may be good but the container is dirty, sorry i can't drink it.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Psoul(m): 11:11am On Apr 18
ify2016:
Really.

His hatred for anything that has an Igbo man in it will consume him.
His only concern there is for him to see Ernest Ndukwe bn dragged. Then he will come and link Peter Obi into it and finally the whole Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by fitinwell: 11:15am On Apr 18
AnonPoet:

Reno Omokri
Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #TableShaker. #GrowNairaBuyNaija. Ruffler of the Feathers of Obidents. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Hodophile. Hollywood Magazine Humanitarian of the Year, 2019. Business Insider Influencer of the Year 2022.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ziFtSbSAFQLdsBw8/?mibextid=WC7FNe

You seat abroad, be calming dual citizenship and be using Nigeria news to cash out ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / #EndSARS Protesters Lock Down Osogbo / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.