Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri (24344 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by psucc(m): 11:21am On Apr 18
Even FFK who went back to Tinubu earlier enough could not be absorbed into Tinubu's government how much more Reno who just do so after the election.

Everyone bears me witness that FFK has gone silent now. Nobody hears him rap again.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TermsAC: 11:22am On Apr 18
Reno is totally right.

No wonder I have reported mtn to ncc several times especially the violation of rollover data rule. Which not only they ignored, they continue the rabbid hole and got even more emboldened.

When you have people in ncc also having big interest in mtn, ofcos they won't do anything.

Until there is law against being part of regulatory at the same time having interests in the company you are supposed to regulate, foolish companies like mtn will continue to take nigerians for a ride.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Bulldozer90: 11:24am On Apr 18
Conflict of interest is an allegation you needed to prove. As usual, you appealed to emotions without a single point to prove your allegation.

Sometimes I wonder if this guy is a law graduate.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TermsAC: 11:27am On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
Hypocrisy kill you there. You know all this yet consistently lick the butt of Dangote, the HQ of aggressive and oppressive monopoly
why do you people do stupid stuff like this?
Just twisting entire story with absolutely nonsensical false equivalency.

Dangote is not part of any regulatory agency while at the same time running a business.

Is dangote minister of petroleum or minister of trade while at the same building refinery?

Make una dey use brain now. Hian.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 11:27am On Apr 18
I strongly agree with Reno on this. It has to be stopped. I was in that industry for 6 or 7 years. Even things not imagined by him and whoever cares will be done in there to the detriment of other players in the Nigeria telecom industry. It will be a time of financial and service atrophy for everyone in this country. Above all, it can lead to very saddening replications in all spheres of our economy. MTN is a devil for going that way!
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by onuman: 11:28am On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:
Hypocrisy kill you there. You know all this yet consistently lick the butt of Dangote, the HQ of aggressive and oppressive monopoly

He saw an Igbo name, Ndukwe, and went mad as usual.
If not, how does being former director of NCC conflict with being board chairman of a private organiisation?

2 Likes

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by onuman: 11:35am On Apr 18
NITEL was sucked dry by corrupt practices of those Reno Omokri suck their ass.

MTN came to rescue Nigeria in the telephone field- mobile telephone system. Oyibo who invented mobile phone will not touch mobile phone if landline telephone is available.

This hediot Reno called Omokri may also wish MTN grounded.
Ewu that refused to learn from the Wiwa example

2 Likes

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by ProjectsCityNG: 11:38am On Apr 18
TermsAC:

Dangote is not part of any regulatory agency while at the same time running a business.

Is dangote minister of petroleum or minister of trade while at the same building refinery?

Ethnic bigotry has finished your brain so badly you can no longer see clearly or think clearly
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Curious345: 11:47am On Apr 18
AnonPoet:

Reno Omokri
Gospeller. Deep Thinker.

Reno is only made popular my Seun ..

He's a petty fellow
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Iko5000: 11:48am On Apr 18
Anybody listening to Reno will need understand that he is a proprogandist . He does not care about Nigeria , if he does he should return the billions he stole from Nigeria from the information project that Dasuki gave him . Nigerians are always quick to forget, that is why these people get away with Murder

pipnator00:
Long epistle of utter gibberish! Businesses exists to make money and in making money, the exploit any loophole as long as it's legal.
If you have any problem with that, inform the govt regulators.

However in this case, Omokri wrote all that nonsense without pointing out a single infraction by MTN. No law says a former govt employee can't work in a private company as long as he has left his public appointment. If MTN is taking advantage of the loophole in your regulatory framework, blame your govt not MTN.

Your govt is lazy and always dont seem to work for the citizens!

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 11:58am On Apr 18
Idun2024:
Hehehe

I totally agree with Reno here.

Just watch as cannibals will start their act of cannibalism on him now.

They will leave the message and start attacking the messenger because they don't like him.

what is the message?
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 11:59am On Apr 18
TermsAC:

is Ndukwe part of any regulatory agency?

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 11:59am On Apr 18
TermsAC:
Reno is totally right.

No wonder I have reported mtn to ncc several times especially the violation of rollover data rule. Which not only they ignored, they continue the rabbid hole and got even more emboldened.

When you have people in ncc also having big interest in mtn, ofcos they won't do anything.

Until there is law against being part of regulatory at the same time having interests in the company you are supposed to regulate, foolish companies like mtn will continue to take nigerians for a ride.

is Ndukwe in NCC?
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lowkey0147: 12:06pm On Apr 18
Reno omockery the dullard has spoken 😎..

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:08pm On Apr 18
DenreleDave:
I fall off and laff when I hear people say Obi is competent and a presidency material grin grin cheesy cheesy
shatap
Stop neighing like a horse

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by olisaEze(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18
LWTMBB at the antics of 🤡 so desperate for attention that he has now resorted to crying wolf at every pussycat in sight! The serial job immigrant is well aware that in developed societies, leaders can transit to and fro the private sector, because they don’t loot their treasuries to finance a politically acquired luxury lifestyle. Silvio Berlusconi a three time Prime Minister of Italy, has been moving btw business and politics since the 90s, as well as the owner of Bloomberg Network in the US. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an international business having an influential personality on its board to protect its interests in his country. In fact, it has been the norm! What is wrong with this political party sef that since their inception in 2015 almost every foreign investor from ShopRite to PZ have run away! . This kind of 'I too get sense' behavior Reno is exhibiting is exactly why Warri is almost vacant today!
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18
Buhari did same, so nothing new there. Focus on the message.
PHIPEX:
Seems this guys is now tired of Obi.

Obi finished him with silence. Truly "silence is the best answer for ...."

Who told him that because you are a former regulator you can no longer own a company or be a chairman of a company? Does it mean Osinbajo should no longer run a legal firm because he was a former president? Should Obj no longer run his farm because he was once the president of Nigeria?

Is there any law that forbids Sanussi and Soludo from having anything to do with Boards of a bank because they were FORMER CBN governors?

Has Trump left his businesses in America because he was the former American President?
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18
Prigidypogodo:
my mother shud shatap and My father Stop neighing like a horse
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by lowkey0147: 12:15pm On Apr 18
favor914:
What about Dangote?
Simply the worst sad..

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Exousiang01: 12:19pm On Apr 18
ify2016:
Really.
What level would you rate Dangote monopoly?

MTN is not really Nigeria problem. I expected you to have raised alarm on major issues that affects 90% of Nigerians

And how many percent of Nigerians use MTN?
Is there a Nigerian without and MTN line, either as first or second d line?.
Una no dey think before una dey attack.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by frog12: 12:20pm On Apr 18
this is very DULL coming from this man.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Exousiang01: 12:23pm On Apr 18
PHIPEX:
Seems this guys is now tired of Obi.

Obi finished him with silence. Truly "silence is the best answer for ...."

Who told him that because you are a former regulator you can no longer own a company or be a chairman of a company? Does it mean Osinbajo should no longer run a legal firm because he was a former president? Should Obj no longer run his farm because he was once the president of Nigeria?

Is there any law that forbids Sanussi and Soludo from having anything to do with Boards of a bank because they were FORMER CBN governors?

Has Trump left his businesses in America because he was the former American President?

Look how daft you sound how does Osinbajo come into this equation.
I just said it. You people don't even mind sounding stupid as long as it helps your hate....
It would have even been better to use the CJN as example but. No your brains losses functionality just because you want to express hate
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bentenny(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18
Before you tackle the corrupt practices in private companies,first take a good look at the public sector.....

The Police force is the most corrupt
Followed by Phcn former nepa
Followed by our judiciary
And national assembly......

I decided to omit the executive because,if we had the rest working with independence esp the police,then the executive won't misbehave!
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Goody78: 12:27pm On Apr 18
Please, can you name any underhand dealing between the company and the regulator that is in favour of MTN in the past six to seven years Ndukwe had chaired the company's Board?

Do you know what a Nigerian companies in the same industry does that are not healthy for the consumers, government and sector itself?

Dangote's stock in trade is the practice of "predatory pricing" yet, nobody is seeing it.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bjtinz: 12:28pm On Apr 18
vincijr:
Just shitted on this post by Reno omokri
Cleaned up
I’m out
Hypocrite!!!

Chai no wonder here dey smell like this 😬😁

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Exousiang01: 12:28pm On Apr 18
Pimples:
Board Chairman is Nigerian
Ceo is Nigerian

How is Mtn Nigeria a foreign company?
Mtn has already divested.

Majority of its shareholders are Nigerians

Mr Reno, for your information mtn is not a monopoly..... We have 9 mobile, airtel and glo.

Mtn has an early starter advantage...
The others should step up their game

Ohhh my God, why are Nigerians this ignorant and dumb......
When I read through comments on NL I realise that Nigeria is heading for doom. Most of the people saying this dumb things are young people who are supposed to lead this country some day.
The future is doomed with youths like you in leadership position.
May God take you far away from any leadership position in this country.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18
DenreleDave:
Adenrele David's mother toto dey smell like rotten egg
shocked
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bentenny(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18
richie240:
I wonder why we can't support Glomobile the same way as are rooting for air peace.

Are both not nigerian owned or are we missing something??
cool
Support in what way?
Despite their terrible network and data poor access,Nigerians still patronise them!
They should upgrade and improve on their services instead of relying on Reno and agbadorians to front their horrendous services as if it's the best thing since sliced bread!
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by PHIPEX(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

Look how daft you sound how does Osinbajo come into this equation.
I just said it. You people don't even mind sounding stupid as long as it helps your hate....
It would have even been better to use the CJN as example but. No your brains losses functionality just because you want to express hate
If anyone here is daft look at the mirror. The chief regulator is the president or VP as the case maybe. The rest are his appointees. If an appointee of the president can't run a business after retirement, then the president himself should also not run because he managed the entire economy.

Now look in the mirror and you will see who is daft. It's dafts who don't know how to run a kiosk that easily get orgasm in damaging reputations of those managing multimillion dollar businesses.
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by bentenny(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18
TermsAC:
Reno is totally right.

Who appoints the NCC chairman/president?
What is the role and function of the minister of communication, innovation and technology?
Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TermsAC: 12:57pm On Apr 18
lexy2014:

is Ndukwe in NCC?
read the post again.

1 Like

Re: The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri by TermsAC: 12:58pm On Apr 18
ProjectsCityNG:

Ethnic bigotry has finished your brain so badly you can no longer see clearly or think clearly
typical response of a gaslighting mor0n.

Ethnicity is all this braindead fvcktturd could see from this nice write up by Reno.

Foolish bigot trying to gaslight people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.