Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses (35051 Views)

Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by BigBashiru: 1:22pm On Apr 18
Angelfrost:
Sigh... What exactly was the point shooting him??!

They could have just driven away or sped off after he stopped them.

This looks personal... Maybe cult-related.

The incident is known as toxic masculinity. The perpetrators are MALES. Men always causing unnecessary problems and grief
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Anoze4real2022(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by bmaster2000: 1:23pm On Apr 18
See the Anambra state ...; the acclaimed Dubai of Nigeria ....The backgrounds picture shows how dilapidated the entire city is....all kind of.Poto poto on the background picture....
I can never sleep a day in this kind of environment.

Someone will still come to blame Tinubu and Yoruba people for this....and also ...I'm expecting Obi Peter to react to the incident in Anambra state as he is promptly reacting to Ibadan fracas...
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by georgeakins: 1:25pm On Apr 18
meobizy:
Life is nothing in this country.

Life is nothing in biafla
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by emperor4love(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18
Benin de learn work were awka cultist dey,I don't know to say ,humans are get shot each mins in awka

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by CrossRhodes: 1:26pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied.
You are a demon from south west Nigeria.
You support drug lords and certificate forgers and eat their arses all day long.
You are perpetually subservient to your oppressors and jubilate as they give you crumbs while screaming "Ebin pawa oo"...

4 Likes

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Benwallt(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18
Anambra, a once peaceful neighbourhood is undergoing her worst spate of needless crimes, death, underdevelopment all because the youths have elevated themselves far above their elders. Nobody is willing to listen and take corrections and orders, everybody wants to act
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Emmanuel30a: 1:27pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Too bad..may the hazard of our huzzle not take our lives before we could do a little of what we niggas were born to do
For all those who don't know what we men were born to do

We men were born to smoke enough weed, make some dope money, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles and seek for little knowledge before we die

Still keyboarding with my weed and alcohol right beside me...I'm gonna smoke enough weed before the hazard of my Huzzle take my life...efcc is the hazard of my Huzzle
Omo, you don't knows how to smoke weed indeed...; when you smoke; you should knows how to provoke ovoke that doesn't gives you coke... You neva sabi smoke because, since you don dey smoke-you never choke ovoke wey no gives you coke...
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Golan007: 1:29pm On Apr 18
Zoo according to them.

grin
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Benwallt(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18
Confirmedzombie:
Waiting for Peter obi to react

He won't. He place no value on his people or anybody in southern Nigeria. His only concern is North.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Emmanuel30a: 1:29pm On Apr 18
BigBashiru:

The incident is known as toxic masculinity. The perpetrators are MALES. Men always causing unnecessary problems and grief
E be like say this one na women, one man turned women... Men no be men?, you no get semen...? Maybe you get hymen...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Emmanuel30a: 1:31pm On Apr 18
Anoze4real2022:

Almost individual in Anambra are bandit
Yes, all of us are bandit, we would helps you to bands it and eat it...

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18
Emmanuel30a:
E be like say this one na women, one man turned women... Men no be men?, you no get semen...? Maybe you get hymen...?
hype man, why u dey rhyme?
abi u be rappa ni!
grin
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Akfrenzy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied.

Use another Format "I'm Igbo " don cast πŸ˜†
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Global2000: 1:35pm On Apr 18
Is like agbadorian's on pay roll full this thread. Make una continue. Una salary for this month go come next month.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by JohnAOne: 1:35pm On Apr 18
99thEnemy:
I hope peter Obi will visit this man’s family. shocked
grin grin
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by ASAPFERG: 1:35pm On Apr 18
Flatthead pa Omo nna, ko kan aye grin
Cursed tribe grin grin
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Max24: 1:36pm On Apr 18
kingar:
Brazil and Mexico is now safe compared to Nigeria
Nigeria is safe. Only Anambra is not safe. Insecurity in one does not mean insecurity in all. Insecurity in Alabama does not translate to insecurity in America. Tell your brothers to focus on their insecurity and leave propaganda against Tinubu alone. Maybe if Obi had focused on handling the insecurity in Anambra it would have been resolved. Charity ought to begin from home.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Exceed15: 1:37pm On Apr 18
This is terrible. Insecurity growing everyday
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Larrycool1234(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Too bad..may the hazard of our huzzle not take our lives before we could do a little of what we niggas were born to do

We men were born to smoke enough weed, make some dope money, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles and seek for little knowledge before we die

Still keyboarding with my weed and alcohol right beside me...I'm gonna smoke enough weed before the hazard of my Huzzle take my life...efcc is the hazard of my Huzzle

Dammn damm Nigar , very soon, I mean very soon, you will reap the reward of your hustle .. kindly say a very big amen πŸ™
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by macho44(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
You just dey EMBARRASS your entire LINEAGE. Very mumu somebody grin
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Moniya4Real(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18
Abi, i just say make i ask naw

rapheal5:

badboy

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Ten06(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Intelligent baddo. The baddest mafia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by CluelessMODS: 1:41pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Someone that can't even smoke cigarettes, he will be coughing.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by 1972xy: 1:42pm On Apr 18
Na Fulani heardmen or Tinubu apc .
Nna continue !
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Chazzyboy: 1:45pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

this your phone still dey dammmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.