Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses (35048 Views)

Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by AfonjaConehead: 4:20pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo old Nama roaming the streets:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Otolomo1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18
Can you explain this to your children?
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Too bad..may the hazard of our huzzle not take our lives before we could do a little of what we niggas were born to do
For all those who don't know what we men were born to do

We men were born to smoke enough weed, make some dope money, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles and seek for little knowledge before we die

Still keyboarding with my weed and alcohol right beside me...I'm gonna smoke enough weed before the hazard of my Huzzle take my life...efcc is the hazard of my Huzzle
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by victorclean(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied.

Afunjarian sighted
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by BigBashiru: 6:29pm On Apr 18
Emmanuel30a:
E be like say this one na women, one man turned women... Men no be men?, you no get semen...? Maybe you get hymen...?

It was toxic masculinity. Live with your shame as men.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Kingpele(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Richtaiwo post=129504617]I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied. [If truly you are igbo man then your need DNA to prove it but I know you're an ewedu eating guy
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Emmanuel30a: 7:54pm On Apr 18
BigBashiru:

It was toxic masculinity. Live with your shame as men.
Thank you women, thank you for that or for saying that... We would lives with our shame, that's our aim and we no dey shame... We no get shame, we no get sesame and we are not the same... So, what is their to be ashamed or to be ashamed of... Our name no be d same... We get and makes our own name, even if we don't get fame; we also are not ashamed and we are not the one to blame or the one to be blame... Don't blame us that we don't have shame, we have name and with our name; we can makes u a lame, in which you would have only yourself to blame...
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by djmickymouse(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18
Max24:

Now, what have you said? Nothing !

All in all HAVE SENSE
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by promisedeco(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:
Lol.
Dude killed himself...
Even LASTMA with all their madness don't go about stopping vehicles unless they violate traffic rules.
This is is going after tinted vehicle, wetin even police no get right to do again
he didn't stop them because of their tinted car. They were stopped because they were driving one-way
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by galantjoe(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18
Old news. This happened more than 10yrs ago
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Antivirus92(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
igbo from anambra with TAIWO as your name...
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Antivirus92(m): 11:58pm On Apr 18
Heavensent01:
My days in a Anambra was a carefree engagement

Even a vigilante can shoot you dead, they're that powerful then

I thank God I left that state safely

Na when I won go do my pop Dem no say I be corper, make anyone no use me as target

Only in southwest corper feel safe, other region in Nigeria is not safe, na north worse pass when they start their religion wahala
propaganda at it again

Reports of kidnapping and road accidents coming out south west is unmatched from any part of Nigeria...

Safe indeed!
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Antivirus92(m): 12:04am On Apr 19
shegra58:
cursed region
That is why that region still remained a war zone since 67'
@seun...Let's pretend you didn't see this. Let me not be banned because of similar offence
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by KingLion007(m): 12:37am On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Too bad..may the hazard of our huzzle not take our lives before we could do a little of what we niggas were born to do
For all those who don't know what we men were born to do

We men were born to smoke enough weed, make some dope money, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles and seek for little knowledge before we die

Still keyboarding with my weed and alcohol right beside me...I'm gonna smoke enough weed before the hazard of my Huzzle take my life...efcc is the hazard of my Huzzle
You always find a way to evade ur hazard na niqqa.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by HRMK: 6:33am On Apr 19
but there used to be a law against use of the tinted glasses now!
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Heavensent01(m): 7:50am On Apr 19
Antivirus92:
propaganda at it again

Reports of kidnapping and road accidents coming out south west is unmatched from any part of Nigeria...

Safe indeed!

How many corper were involved in one crisis in southwest? None
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Antivirus92(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19
Heavensent01:

How many corper were involved in one crisis in southwest? None
what is the meaning of this comment?
The incessant kidnapping, road accident and rituals going on in the south west, do they point to the region as being safe?
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Heavensent01(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19
Antivirus92:
what is the meaning of this comment?
The incessant kidnapping, road accident and rituals going on in the south west, do they point to the region as being safe?

Link to the kidnapping and rituals?

Is road accident a crime? You need common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.