Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses (35046 Views)

Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18
Cult war no dey finish for awka. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by ngwaIgbo223: 12:58pm On Apr 18
They should get the driver at all cost if possible announcing millions to get hold of him.

Nonsense.
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by greenermodels: 12:59pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal.
Richard Taiwo from Anambra state, well done o.

4 Likes

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Otiwaikuku: 1:00pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal.

RichTaiwo from Anambra indeed. E-warriors make una come out for it’s una opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18
9ja.... I hail oooooo !!!
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by olisaEze(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18
As dem just kill am go, otilor! No single thing in place to safeguard even the public servants, but they hail someone there as the technocrat gov. If it’s to play Judas against his people his mouth will be sharp, now it’s no comment. And the calamity is seeking for a second chance to totally finish his perceived political opponents. If ona like make ona give am, just know that someone this bitter in politics will always support any opposition to the man that keeps outshining him! grin

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Ebeano49(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied.

"RichTAIWO" is Igbo from Anambra? Be deceiving your fellow agbados.

4 Likes

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by ariesbull: 1:03pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied.
Taiwo go and tell Taiye that

2 Likes

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Idaytesj29(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18
900warriorz:
Nawa oo...Anambra state is not for the faint of hearts. Everywhere just rugged anyhow there

Imagine coming to work and get shot for doing your job. And e sure me die say na for head them shoot am cry

are they rugged everywhere or they have criminals everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:

Is Peter the COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA? Or governor of the state?

Let us know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by greenermodels: 1:05pm On Apr 18
IamANigerianMan:
I think something is wrong with Nigerians, can you just read those comments above
most of the comments are from government paid APC online influencers, they always dominate the first two or three pages of every frontpage bound thread with such comments while the moderators looks away.

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by seanery: 1:05pm On Apr 18
Blood everywhere
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Honestey: 1:05pm On Apr 18
Obi legacy lives on
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by kernniejay(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Too bad..may the hazard of our huzzle not take our lives before we could do a little of what we niggas were born to do
For all those who don't know what we men were born to do

We men were born to smoke enough weed, make some dope money, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles and seek for little knowledge before we die
You started well and finished with your insane gibberish as usual.

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by DenreleDave(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18
I am planning to go to anambra but as it is, mission canceled.. Peter obi state is not safe for living
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by DenreleDave(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18
BarrElChapo:
Soludo is useless
Useless like Obi

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18
Sigh... What exactly was the point shooting him??!

They could have just driven away or sped off after he stopped them.

This looks personal... Maybe cult-related.

2 Likes

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by mikywonder(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:

Ehu
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by israelmao(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Too bad..may the hazard of our huzzle not take our lives before we could do a little of what we niggas were born to do

We men were born to smoke enough weed, make some dope money, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles and seek for little knowledge before we die

Still keyboarding with my weed and alcohol right beside me...I'm gonna smoke enough weed before the hazard of my Huzzle take my life...efcc is the hazard of my Huzzle

Your personal ideology and belief.Life is far more than those things you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by JetApartment: 1:12pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn

Still keyboarding with my weed and alcohol right beside me...I'm gonna smoke enough weed before the hazard of my Huzzle take my life...efcc is the hazard of my Huzzle

EFCC mole, na how many yahoo bois you don snitch?

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by dominique(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18
I hope the witnesses took note of the licence plate number. RIP to the deceased

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Heavensent01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18
My days in a Anambra was a carefree engagement

Even a vigilante can shoot you dead, they're that powerful then

I thank God I left that state safely

Na when I won go do my pop Dem no say I be corper, make anyone no use me as target

Only in southwest corper feel safe, other region in Nigeria is not safe, na north worse pass when they start their religion wahala

1 Like

Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Exousiang01: 1:13pm On Apr 18
Lol.
Dude killed himself...
Even LASTMA with all their madness don't go about stopping vehicles unless they violate traffic rules.
This is is going after tinted vehicle, wetin even police no get right to do again
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Moniya4Real(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18
Pls, does this your monika really say it exactly the way it is down there?

OboOlora:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
U get mind stop tinted car, do you even know the people inside?

Anyways, nothing concern me. It's HeGbos killing HeGbos.

Population reduction in the SE is a welcome development lol
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by Blaze14k: 1:18pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:

Oga it's ok you people have won the elections as you wanted ain't you satisfied yet?
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by BigBashiru: 1:20pm On Apr 18
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/gunmen-kill-artma-official-while-he-was-on-duty-in-anambra.html

Prime example of toxic masculinity and why feminism should be hailed
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by rapheal5(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18
Moniya4Real:

Pls, does this your monika really say it exactly the way it is down there?

badboy
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by hardon1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18
Lawless country
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by FILEBE(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Richtaiwo post=129504617]I'm igbo from Anambra. We don't bother ourselves with reports like this because we already know what to do. Na to just blame Tinubu and praise Peter Obi, then everything go dey normal. If we like, sometimes, na to just call Nigeria zoo and blame yoruba or fulani, we are satisfied. [/quote

Really? Is this necessary? Do you have to be the one to start the tribal war? Do you?
Re: ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses by MaziX(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18
Richtaiwo:
taiwo from anambra.. issorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.