Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building (10564 Views)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Six Different Churches In One Building (Picture) / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building by alaper: 1:17pm On May 11, 2012
redsun:

You have to look deep to save your soul.It is simple,yet so difficult just because you miss that one connection,the connection of knowing that you are the one.

Correct!! The rastaman believes the holy spirit lives in him and he moves around allways with him. That is why they say "I and I" cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism: The “No-God” Religion / The Aggressive Prayer Of The Psalmist "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" / TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.