Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Think About What You Want And How To Get It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think About What You Want And How To Get It (108 Views)

"I'm Not What Most Igbo Men Want And I Know That." / REVEALED: What Ladies Think Men Want And What Men Actually want!! / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About What You Want And How To Get It by 1000Capacity: 3:03pm On Apr 18
Have you ever thought that a person was just luckier than you or that great things always came to them? Do you think it’s possible to make your own luck? Learning how to be lucky is easier than you might think…

I am going to introduce you to 7 of the most helpful ways to be lucky, all of which are learnable by you.

Each of these luck factors can be quickly incorporated into your life and can literally double your effectiveness and your results in a very short period of time.

1. Clarity
The first of these factors in making your own luck is simply, “Clarity.”

Clarity simply means that you know exactly what it is you want and is perhaps the most important luck factor of all, at least at the beginning.

The more definite you are about what you want, the more alert and aware you will be of opportunities and possibilities to achieve it faster. “You can’t hit a target you can’t see.”
Re: Think About What You Want And How To Get It by 1000Capacity: 3:05pm On Apr 18
2. Activity
The second luck factor is the factor of activity.

High levels of activity, especially pro-activity, increase the number of things that you do and thereby immediately increase the probability that you will do the right thing, at the right time, in the right way.

For example, if you won a prize once you had flipped 100 heads in coin-flipping contest, the very best way to assure that you won that prize would be to flip the coin the greatest number of times in the shortest time period.

And if you did, and you won the prize, it would not be a matter of luck at all. It would merely be a matter of the frequency that you attempted to flip heads.

3. Mastery

4. Energy.... Energy is another key way to get luckier.

All successful people seem to have far more energy than unsuccessful people.

They get up early in the morning and they start faster. They work longer hours through the day and into the evening. They invest time in themselves and in their careers on evenings and weekends.

The writer Stephen Leacock once said in this good luck quote,

“I believe in luck, and the harder I work the luckier I get.”

The harder you work, the more you get done.

The more you get done, the more you come to the attention of people who can open doors for you and help you to rise up even further and faster.

There is nothing like a reputation for hard work to put you on the fast track in any career you choose.

5. Personality
Personality is a key in learning how to be lucky.

The more positive, optimistic and cheerful you are, the more people will want to be around you and help you in any way possible.

Lucky people also tend to be happy, positive people.

They get along with others and they have wide networks of friends and contacts in a variety of different areas.

The more people you know, and who know you in a positive way, the more likely it is that you will know the right person at the right time to open the right door to the right opportunity.

You will find that almost every incident of luck in your life seems to be accompanied by a person who is standing there at the moment, with either a piece of advice or with a hand on an open door.

Many people’s entire lives have been changed by a casual comment or by a friendly acquaintance who has given them a key piece of information or an opportunity that has enabled the lucky person to make more progress in a couple of years than many people make in a lifetime.

(1) (Reply)

Relating To How You Begin Your Day, What Do You Think? / Wedding Dream / Ladies Ahare Your Isea With Mens,what Can We Do To Prevent M Breaking Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.